hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic

Discus and support hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; i dont mean on the xbox system. i mean on here. the picture of my avatar is not appearing on the profile pic. its a picture of a stupid reptile looking... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LegalDuke80559, Jul 15, 2014.

1. hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic

i dont mean on the xbox system. i mean on here. the picture of my avatar is not appearing on the profile pic. its a picture of a stupid reptile looking thing aka default pic. yes i click save on the gamer picture.

:)

LegalDuke80559, Jul 15, 2014
  2. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest
    Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.

Tormaz, Jul 15, 2014
  3. Profile pic stuck on Avatar

I'm experiencing issues with viewing my profile picture.

I uploaded a custom pic, all my friends can see it when they look at my profile (I've also spoken with customer service and they could see my pic as well).

However On my console there is no pic and it only shows my avatar( my profile even has the switch to avatar option active, which to me means it thinks the profile pic is already there)

. does anyone know how I can make it change on my end so I can see my own profile picture?

justBLAZEDone, Jul 15, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

The site has been updated recently to show xbox one activity in your profile.

if you haven't played on the xbox one your given one of the gamerpics from the xbox one on forum profile

Daft Badger, Jul 15, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

The site has been updated recently to show xbox one activity in your profile.

if you haven't played on the xbox one your given one of the gamerpics from the xbox one on forum profile
  6. FDS Spawn Win User

i do not have access to the beta forums

I can't access the beta forums either, and after I got on the beta my gamer pic appears as a picture in picture using my gamer pic as a smaller pic in the upper left corner of the square, but it uses someone else's gamerpic as the larger pic :(
  7. Tormaz Win User

Cannot upload custom gamerpic 'there was a problem'

Hello!

From the Windows 10 app, click on your gamer pic, then customize, then hover over your current picture. The picture will dim with a customize button appearing, click on that, and It will prompt to choose a gamer pic or select a custom picture.
  8. smileskybird Win User

Yeah Um, WHY CAN'T I USE PROPS IN MY XBOX ONE GAMERPICS!?

They should get around to adding it, instead of your profile gamer pic looking like a drivers license or passport photo lol :)

If you really want props, just edit on your 360 console (if you still have one). My 360 gamer pic appears on my X1 profile for some it may randomly generate a picture and not the picture you want. I've never edited my avatar/gamer pic on Xbox 1 because I
    don't want "it" to stuff it up. I mean this in a nice way.
  9. MEX1-9D7D0464-A9B9-4 Win User

DENAz666, looks like I spoke too soon. I just tried changing my gamer pic and when I took the pic of my avatar it switched to an old avatar gamer picture. Anybody know why this is happening?
Thema:

1. hello why isnt my gamer picture appearing on my profile pic - Similar Threads - hello why isnt

2. 您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]: [img] 平時都一直使用XBOX的錄影功能,都十分 利,但是直到昨天開始,不知道為什麼沒辦法使用了 他會出現"目前無法錄影,請稍後再試"的說明 但是我不懂是發生什麼狀況了,W10目前也已經更新到最新的版本了,能試的都試了,想詢問會什麼會突然發生這樣的問題 是否會是硬碟或是顯示卡有可能會 成這樣的狀況? 假如是其他問題導致的,該如何排除? 感謝您...
  3. why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why wont hello neighbor launch from download code after being installed: we got a xbox yesterday and tried to play hello neighbour.it was a download which we done but now it wont launch at all.we got the download code from game. 48e35a19-5b98-4369-bf7f-596dba282210
  4. Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft! Get off you duff and let us know why we are having error code 0xc03f300d!: I am also having the problem with error code 0xc03f00d. This is just the worst customer support ever. All the comments but no answer... Microsoft get off your butt and either tells us the...
  5. Hello dear Why not

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello dear Why not: why not I cannot download the escalation map on xbox one and xbox 360 5091d6eb-018f-439c-a950-e894efa0f730
  6. hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello out their anyone know why microsoft bingo keeps crashing?: Microsoft bingo keeps crashing I think you have to fix the problem! 783c9e04-ee67-4c71-b4f9-dd066f284531
  7. Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why.: Hello. Parts of my account have been blocked and I do not know why. There is nothing special in Enforcement. 99b5e602-3217-4c0d-90df-8db7b8b2d9a2
  8. Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello , I want to know why can't I send messages and for how long? Banned for no reason?!: I am unable to send messages I didn't receive an email saying why or for how long this has. Been for weeks now I need some answers and If i was banned for no reason I request some assistance! I...
  9. Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I have banned the console of my son and I have not been allowed to know the reason why ...: Hi, I would like to know the reason why they have banned the console xbox one to my son since they have not contacted comingo that I am the father this is the gametag [Mod Removed] please tell me...
  10. hello i was wondering why i have been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i was wondering why i have been banned: i was wondering why i have been banned for no reason e4fc9511-a69b-419a-a8a7-36569a703716