Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it...

Discus and support Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please share what kind of setup you use! submitted by /u/metalbain [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/metalbain, Feb 6, 2020.

1. /u/metalbain
    /u/metalbain Guest

Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it...

/u/metalbain, Feb 6, 2020
  2. jordinator100 Win User

Issue with connecting my xbox to the tv using a hdmi cable

Hello again thanks for the responses, i have tried cleaning he hdmi input on my tv and that did not work and i do not believe that to be the issue as i can still use other devices through that input and it works fine, i have also tried resetting the resolution
    and that also had no effect. I have done some research looking at other forums on the web and i believe it may be a handshake issue between the xbox and tv, if this is the case i wondered if anyone knows any possible ways of resolving the issue,

thanks for reading the response and i look forward to hearing from you
  3. Mister Beep Win User

Uploading Game Clips, And App improvements

Hey there,

This is all wonderful ideas & feedback! As for uploading game clips, there may be times where a clip can't be uploaded due to publisher decisions, but the rest of your ideas and feedback would fit nicely in our
    Xbox Feedback page. Check the page out to see if anyone has similar ideas and vote for them, or post one up if you can't find similar feedback! Hope this helps!
  4. JoelHansen Win User

Harddrive clips deleted

Hello,

It may be deleted at some point when it has low or none views.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/back-up-game-clips
  5. MAJOR MACK33 Win User

battlefield 4 dawnbreaker freezing

hello anyone there wondering if someone has come up with an answer to this problem
  6. Elohmn Win User

keyboard & Mouse use for games like MW3

[quote user="NanoTechSoldier"]

[quote user="LostKauz"]Snip-

[/quote]

A Keyboard Isn't fully functional on the Xbox360 in games & only mimics some of the buttons on the controller... The device has to manipulate Encrypted software processed by the Console for it to work & who in their right mind, would allow a device to connect
    to the console, that has upgradeable firmware, that could potentially be a mod chip...

[/quote]Again, sorry incorrect Information. It doesn't "manipulate" anything "Encrypted". It Emulates a Mouse but it is a Controller. That's it. From the Xbox 360 it's nothing more then an Input from an Xbox 360 Controller. It's
    no different then any other Third Party Controller, such as a Steering Wheel or a Fighting Stick.

I have a Licensed Capcom Fighting Stick, is that as well a violation? It's not Officially Licensed or Endorsed by Microsoft. So what be it, any difference? No, I think not. It is only a User Input Emulating the Users End (the physical "controller"). It's still
    using the same exact Input Signals to the Xbox 360 Console itself as any other Microsoft Controller. The Xbox 360 (like I said above) has no Drivers or Software/ Firmware for operating any other type of Device other than an Xbox 360 Controller or the Kinect
    (in Kinect Enabled/ Required Games).

There is no "mod chip" in short.
Thema:

1. Hello wondering if anyone has some input on controllers to use? I use the clip and find it... - Similar Threads - Hello wondering anyone

2. Hello Guys.On how many computers can i install a game?

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Guys.On how many computers can i install a game?: I have installed Age of empires on my pc and my girlfriend`s.After a couple of days i reinstalled windows on mine, but now when i try to acces the game from my microsoft account, the site says i...
  3. Hello

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello: Hello recently I logged into my xbox account and I could not join any partys because my xbox live gold was out. I remembered that I turned off auto billing. And for some reason I cant buy live...
  4. 您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]

in XBoX on Windows
    您好,我想詢問為什麼突然不能錄影了[Translation-Hello, I want to ask why suddenly can't record]: [img] 平時都一直使用XBOX的錄影功能,都十分 利,但是直到昨天開始,不知道為什麼沒辦法使用了 他會出現"目前無法錄影,請稍後再試"的說明 但是我不懂是發生什麼狀況了,W10目前也已經更新到最新的版本了,能試的都試了,想詢問會什麼會突然發生這樣的問題 是否會是硬碟或是顯示卡有可能會 成這樣的狀況? 假如是其他問題導致的,該如何排除? 感謝您...
  5. Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Just wondering when will inactive gamertags become available.: I know back in 2016 there was one but i didn't have an xbox then. wondering if there would be another one soon. Because i want my old gamertag back when I use to play 360. I lost that account...
  6. Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of ...: Hello Im just wondering can I use my World of Tanks Xbox 1 user ID on my Windows 10 World of Tanks If so is it just sign in under the Xbox user ID Thanks Steve 396d0587-f08b-4d74-a9a5-9850bd0a6b5b
  7. Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one )

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, Im new and wondering about buying gold or switch to ps4 (just got xbox one ): Hello I just got my friends zbox one because he swicth to ps4.. and i thinking about trying xbox. because i had xbox one and liked it better... so im wondering if anyone have a trial code or...
  8. Hello. I was wondering if I could get a slightly factory damaged Xbox one.(that you weren't ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello. I was wondering if I could get a slightly factory damaged Xbox one.(that you weren't ...: I would like to be given the honor of having an Xbox one. But I cannot buy one for I am poor, and have only enough money to get games and gold. So, I am aware that factories mess up products all...
  9. hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one I watched the YouTube video pls ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one I watched the YouTube video pls ...: hello i was wondering if i could get a free damaged Xbox one (scratched, broken plastic). and i saw this video [MEDIA] so thats why i was wondering you can reach me by emailing me [Mod Removed]...
  10. hello i was wondering why i have been banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello i was wondering why i have been banned: i was wondering why i have been banned for no reason e4fc9511-a69b-419a-a8a7-36569a703716