Hello would like to chat with a ambassador

Discus and support Hello would like to chat with a ambassador in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yes hello, i applied on the XCL website tobe a forum specliazation. I was wondering what the website for it is. since this is new to me a little. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VampireZero69, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Hello would like to chat with a ambassador

Yes hello, i applied on the XCL website tobe a forum specliazation. I was wondering what the website for it is. since this is new to me a little. i have done forums for a old game i played years ago. but would like to become a member of the team to help
    out when i have down time to help other players such as my self. So please contact me soon thanks Vampire.

:)

VampireZero69, Sep 11, 2015
  2. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Keep on disconnecting from Xbox live with Wireless adapter on Xbox 360 Elite.

Hello there you could try talk to an xbox live chat support person they will be able to help you, or you can even go into an chat with an ambassador chat witch might help a lot more. Thanks for letting me help.

dannypenfold, Sep 11, 2015
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    XboxLive.com ambassadors . pointless? or powerless?

I still would like to have the Ambassador chat open on xbox.com so people with the same issue can read through it and have it answered. something like that.

skys7, Sep 11, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The forums are the support forums that you are posting in (360, Xbox One, etc).

Also, for future reference you should post this to the ambassadors forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Sep 12, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

The forums are the support forums that you are posting in (360, Xbox One, etc).

Also, for future reference you should post this to the ambassadors forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

I would like to be an ambassador

Yes, it is a glitch. The ambassadors program is currently undergoing some changes, including some website upgrades. You'll want to give it a day or two so that they can work out the bugs.
  7. UN Clan Control Win User

Can I join ambassadors I was told by Xbox support to register on the forums. My xbox.com is glitches as I am not recognised as gold but you can check.
  8. gamerz68 Win User

You can join the Xbox Ambassadors team by visiting www.ambassadors.xbox.com and signing up their and if you do have issues the system is undergoing changes all the time to make it user friendly and easy to use. If you do have issues however contact @XboxSupport
    on twitter and they will be happy to help.
  9. WPAK Win User

@ DCG

Please post your issues only in one thread and please do not bring old threads back to live.

See this link for my response in your other thread:
    forums.xbox.com/.../1762039.aspx
Thema:

1. Hello would like to chat with a ambassador - Similar Threads - Hello chat ambassador

2. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  3. Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i need help give me a at [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Give me a call at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] 9aa76ecb-3539-4eda-b5bb-c06609c9494c
  4. Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! I would like to request a game for Xbox game pass!: Hello! It would make me so happy if the xbox team could do a small favor for me! These 2 games on xbox game pass are the best and theyre my favorite games and i am very good the. Bottom line is, i...
  5. Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I could not put in my code because it's redeem so I'm very mad and nobody don't wanna...: [img] im so mad this doesn't work i spend all my money for a redeem card 50f64f83-8979-4b64-a311-3c3fc9d99897
  6. No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash

in XBoX on Windows
    No man's sky - Xbox beta app - Gamepass - Hello Games data sync launch crash: I have been trying to play No Man's Sky on game pass through the Xbox (Beta) application for a few days now, but all I can get to was the hello games screen before the "Data Syncing" pop up...
  7. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  8. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  9. hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme: hello i want cncel preorder games help c1811c29-fec1-4629-8e50-53e345a11e0b
  10. Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin: always gwt the message because of my behavior but that was more than 10 days ago 1bc0cf5f-4ce7-4b33-a99e-534376134863