Hello would like to chat with a ambassador

Discus and support Hello would like to chat with a ambassador in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Yes hello, i applied on the XCL website tobe a forum specliazation. I was wondering what the website for it is. since this is new to me a little. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VampireZero69, Sep 11, 2015.

1. Hello would like to chat with a ambassador

Yes hello, i applied on the XCL website tobe a forum specliazation. I was wondering what the website for it is. since this is new to me a little. i have done forums for a old game i played years ago. but would like to become a member of the team to help
    out when i have down time to help other players such as my self. So please contact me soon thanks Vampire.

:)

VampireZero69, Sep 11, 2015
  2. dannypenfold
    dannypenfold Guest
    Keep on disconnecting from Xbox live with Wireless adapter on Xbox 360 Elite.

Hello there you could try talk to an xbox live chat support person they will be able to help you, or you can even go into an chat with an ambassador chat witch might help a lot more. Thanks for letting me help.

dannypenfold, Sep 11, 2015
  3. skys7
    skys7 Guest
    XboxLive.com ambassadors . pointless? or powerless?

I still would like to have the Ambassador chat open on xbox.com so people with the same issue can read through it and have it answered. something like that.

skys7, Sep 11, 2015
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

The forums are the support forums that you are posting in (360, Xbox One, etc).

Also, for future reference you should post this to the ambassadors forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

onyxishere, Sep 12, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

The forums are the support forums that you are posting in (360, Xbox One, etc).

Also, for future reference you should post this to the ambassadors forums for better assistance.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

i would like to disconnect my twitter from xbox ambassador account

In future I would not recommend using support for anything about the Ambassador program. They would likely have no idea. You would be best to reach out to your ACE or use the discord server/chat to speak to an Ambassador Staff member
  7. HyruleBalverine Win User

I would like to be an ambassador

Yes, it is a glitch. The ambassadors program is currently undergoing some changes, including some website upgrades. You'll want to give it a day or two so that they can work out the bugs.
  8. UN Clan Control Win User

Can I join ambassadors I was told by Xbox support to register on the forums. My xbox.com is glitches as I am not recognised as gold but you can check.
  9. gamerz68 Win User

You can join the Xbox Ambassadors team by visiting www.ambassadors.xbox.com and signing up their and if you do have issues the system is undergoing changes all the time to make it user friendly and easy to use. If you do have issues however contact @XboxSupport
    on twitter and they will be happy to help.
Thema:

1. Hello would like to chat with a ambassador - Similar Threads - Hello chat ambassador

2. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  3. Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.: FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar every time asks for administrator rights, I give them to him and he still does not work. 4a9a4dae-dd22-4755-adaf-3043de499990
  4. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  5. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: You have purchased a subscription card for 3 months and all the numbers have been cleared and only 5 digits remain 3c19d221-bca9-4661-980e-84deac2f3923
  6. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  7. hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i nedd support chat on xbox one please i have a probelm: hello i nedd support xbox one cht help please 6ac3e511-6584-4cc9-8e14-a6ddb48f9a1a
  8. hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat: hello i want cancel preorder games please i need support chat 6718adbb-4e55-4d6b-b2f3-d163cc1721ad
  9. hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello i want support chat communication to resolve my probleme: hello i want cncel preorder games help c1811c29-fec1-4629-8e50-53e345a11e0b
  10. Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello have a problem cant write any messages neither chat nor headset nuthin: always gwt the message because of my behavior but that was more than 10 days ago 1bc0cf5f-4ce7-4b33-a99e-534376134863