Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Discus and support Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to only play Xbox series x/s versions of games, but I'm having a hard time trying to see if my games are series x/s versions, are 'ALL' xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JamieWill, Jun 23, 2021.

1. JamieWill
    JamieWill Guest

I want to only play Xbox series x/s versions of games, but I'm having a hard time trying to see if my games are series x/s versions, are 'ALL' xbox series x/s games 'Optimized' or just some? please help!

:)

JamieWill, Jun 23, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox, Microsoft flight sim

There is going to be an Xbox One version of the game, but no news about an Xbox Series S/X version. Most likely it will come to the Series X/S as a backward compatible title. But as I say no news yet.
  3. JamieWill Win User

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. JamieWill Win User

Yes, but does a game released on series x/s 'HAVE' to be 'optimized' if not how else would I know its the series x/s version I'm playing?
  5. XBF Mohammed C Win User

6. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Thema:

1. Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games! - Similar Threads - Hello community series

2. Hello! Add Uruguay to countries list, please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Add Uruguay to countries list, please!: Hello! Add Uruguay to countries list, please! We also deserve buy games and enjoy the console. Thanks. b9d7e2ef-e329-47db-92e2-5413194d7080
  3. Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x...: Hello i just want to know if microsoft flight simulator 2020 is going to be released on x cloud gaming service for PC the x cloud service will bring all xbox gamepass games and flight simulator...
  4. Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps...: Hello i have been having an issue when i play midnight club complete edition my game keeps on freezing and i am playing on series x and i have tried restarting and hard reset but its not working...
  5. hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello community members i am new and i need help on grand theft auto five: hello community members to all new old or returning members as my first time posting a question here please i respectfully ask how do i get past story mode? i own an xbox how can i get past story...
  6. Hello today xbox community I did something good:)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello today xbox community I did something good:): Hello today all of you are a great ambassador:)^_^.is good.and ambassador TEAM I bring a friend here to xbox community and be a ambassador why not he have xbox live and want to help people and...
  7. hello Xbox community new guy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello Xbox community new guy: I am looking for adult friends men and women only I got 2 games fable 2 and fable 2 pub games but got the fable 2 add-ons look forward to make friends by the way can somebody what do I have get my...
  8. Hello, Looking For An Xbox 360 Community.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, Looking For An Xbox 360 Community.: Hey. just thought i might add. I own most multiplayers for the 360 apart from titenfall. also i'm 25 and yes i do have a mic. feel free to leave a reply. e126ab29-4d1b-41d7-8401-c86898c180ef
  9. hello xbox community i have been suspended for reasons i dont understand please help! :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello xbox community i have been suspended for reasons i dont understand please help! :(: hello friends i have been suspended on my main xbox account and i dont understand what they said i did could be true cause it just doesnt make any sense so im trying to seek help on here since an...
  10. Hello Xbox Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello Xbox Community: I would like to know why I cannot send messages or talk to my friends in a party when I was just doing so yesterday 3c84841c-6826-4367-9619-9827dc3190fe