hello xbox friends

Discus and support hello xbox friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am the mother of a child with autism, we bought the xbox one s to develop its connection and psychomotricity but it is difficult for us to get the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Juan BautistaOrta, Jul 12, 2019.

1. hello xbox friends

I am the mother of a child with autism, we bought the xbox one s to develop its connection and psychomotricity but it is difficult for us to get the camera and the adapter so that I can use it. From xbox we were told to talk here to get help, in Argentina
    we do not have distributors who sell this type of products since they import from the United States, I would appreciate it if you can help us and if there is a device testing program for people with disabilities have Consider my little one.

:)

Juan BautistaOrta, Jul 12, 2019
  2. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

hello xbox friends

You can but them on eBay or Amazon

Amazon

Ebay
  3. Njal the Blue Win User

hello xbox friends

If you are referring to a Kinect, then unfortunately they have stopped manufacturing them. Your best bet would be to try auction/selling sites to see if you can pick one up. You would also need an adaptor cable, again these are no longer manufactured.
  4. ITSRATBOY2002 Win User

hello xbox friends

Sorry Amazon link didn't go through

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kinect-Adapter-Windows-Power-Development/dp/B07HT4224B/ref=sr_1_1?crid=X6HRCSJ6XSG5&keywords=xbox+kinect+adapter+for+xbox+one+s&qid=1562799094&s=gateway&sprefix=xbox+kinect+a%2Caps%2C144&sr=8-1
  5. Juan BautistaOrta Win User

hello xbox friends

oh, ok thank you very much you know what site they recommend me to be able to get it at a lower price ... greetings !!!
  6. onyxishere Win User

hello friend

Sorry to hear it. If you are talking about purchasing the digital gift code then they will only work for those who live in the same region you purchased the gift code for.

If your brother is not in the same region as you then try calling phone support to see if you can get a refund on the purchase. Please click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false
Thema:

hello xbox friends

1. hello xbox friends - Similar Threads - hello friends

2. Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, my friend has been hacked please help us: Hello fellow gamers. My friend Verk Stormz has been hacked. He cannot get into his account. The person who hacked the account is called [Mod Removed]. please help us. Thank you...
  3. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  4. Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I am looking for a friend who can help me get Gold Live Sharing: Hi, my gamertag is I post this it's because I need a friend here on Xbox. So just want to know more about how can I get more friends and enjoy playing Xbox Games with you guys , if someone is...
  5. hello friend

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello friend: Good afternoon I bought a gift set for my brother in Ecuador but I get this problem Contact the seller to get a code that works in your region This code was purchased in a different region and...
  6. hello good friend, I need xbox preview program invite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello good friend, I need xbox preview program invite: hello everyone, as the title speaks for it self, I need an invite for xbox preview program, I really appreciate. thanks 1a1a7217-1280-4dae-8c47-c8c270f4b228
  7. Hello! Looking for friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello! Looking for friends: I'm davey from Holland and i am 13 years old. I want to play survival with some people on the xbox 360. I want to build loads of stuff like buildings and houses. And explore ofcourse. Please...
  8. Hello minecraft friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello minecraft friends: Ill make it quick. If you like creative and survival add me. Ill play both. I have a mic and if you have any hunger games maps. Please add. I love that. Also if you have skin pack 2 add me for we...
  9. hello friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello friends: Hi i need help x box one stopped working there is an information system error e105 00000000 80070003 ,what can I do or should do , i cannot do anythink no reaction even cannot turn How serious is...
  10. Hello everyone. That's two days ago. I have big problems with my list of friends! My friends ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone. That's two days ago. I have big problems with my list of friends! My friends ...: Hello everyone. That's two days ago. I have big problems with my list of friends ! My friends list does not show. I would like to know if you can help me? A big thanks in advance...