Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

Discus and support Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello xbox so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Charliegames, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Charliegames
    Charliegames Guest

Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a...

Hello xbox

so i did a refund on three minecraft items and they got dienied i wont get banned will i cause i worried about that i might get banned

:)

Charliegames, Jun 30, 2022
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a bit worried about if i will

Hi Charliegames! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you reach your refund limit per year, you won't get banned, just will be unable to do refunds for the rest of the year
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

I’m really scared to get banned :.(

Hello, EnergyxLloyd. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Rest assured, you will not get banned from requesting a refund. I would only recommend you to make sure you do not accidentally request refunds again, since requesting refunds over and over may cause you issues.

But one accidental refund request after 8 months of no refund requests at all will not put you at risk of being banned, rest assured.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  4. Herenya Win User

Refund Question

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have already received a refund for the game. I am just concerned because of the posts and forums I have seen where players are getting banned for refunds. Though I haven't seen any that quite match my situation.
  5. ptbanc77 Win User

i have a question about reaching credit limit

You are on the wrong forum try Xbox live general discussion
  6. BTRUITT95 Win User

Xbox live

Hi, just quick question. I dont have anymore my xbox and i forgot yo disable my xbox live subcription and I just paid for 1 year (from 03/03/19 to 03/03/10.. I was wonder if I can get a refund? Thanks
    You can also request refunds via help on your console once your in help search refund it will goto your account show you everything you recently ourchased and ask which one you want to refund.
Thema:

1. Hello xbox , just a quick question i have reach my refund limit will i get banned cause i a... - Similar Threads - Hello quick question

2. Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hello i was wondering what i can do if i say a slang and it look like kys? Cuz i got banned...: Acc got banned for me saying kys i was saying kill, yellow side 1877e9ac-a0cc-42f3-a1ad-dd8e93a682fe
  3. Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello. I have Xbox Game Pass Unlimited but I can't play Mortal Kombat and The Evil Within.: I can't play the games because the play button is fully greened out for some reason. Anyone has a solution for this? [img] 2fd563d1-f116-4337-9aa1-fd686d735564
  4. Hello

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello: hello! so i just have a probleme. i exchanged my points for 100§ robux and i still havent got my code yet please fix this i was really dedicated to get this and i even made a list of what i will...
  5. Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it...: Hello Microsoft, I have a problem, when I enter the fortnite game, an error appears, it says signing in to your account for Xbox live, while I am signed in, if possible, fix this problem....
  6. Hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello: I changed my xbox name, but old gamertag still exist at the top of the new one. when its going to dissapear 572c8643-3320-445a-97fa-3e0a13c08850
  7. Hello can get repairs for my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello can get repairs for my xbox one x?: Maintenance check up for this Xbox One X? a0a9c2fd-e853-4d74-befe-efe8ac03022d
  8. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: my name is levi and ive recently made a new profile and cant transfer my subscriptions games etc., to my new account is ther a way to do it directly from the xbox...
  9. Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t: Hello, I want to run minecraft java, but I can’t, although minecraft news wrote that if I have minecraft bedrock, I can play java. Why can't I run Java? 6cfff6e1-4a1f-4d07-a31e-0af0fb1702b8
  10. Hello, I need help as quick as possible!

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, I need help as quick as possible!: I'm looking into buying an XBOX Series S lately, and I want to know if downloading games for free requires any kind of subscription. I'd also like to know if paid games needs a subscription, too....