Hello

Discus and support Hello in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought an xbox live code for my friend who lives in America but he tells me that it wont work because the currency is different is this true? if it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweatedQuasar08, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Hello

I bought an xbox live code for my friend who lives in America but he tells me that it wont work because the currency is different is this true? if it is is it possible to talk to someone to fix this or should I just forget about it?

:)

SweatedQuasar08, Jun 7, 2014
  2. AllTakenBro
    AllTakenBro Guest
    Hello friends

Xbox one has no games.

AllTakenBro, Jun 7, 2014
  3. drgnfighter
    drgnfighter Guest
    Hello friends

It's a character named Gongora from an Xbox 360 RPG called Lost Odyssey. Great game worth playing if you like any classic Final Fantasy game or long RPGs you can sink tons of hours into.

drgnfighter, Jun 7, 2014
  4. davemcfly85
    davemcfly85 Guest

Hello

this is true the live codes are region locked so an American code only works on an American account there is no way to fix that you would need to redeem a code for your region sorry.

davemcfly85, Jun 7, 2014
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

hello

How does $467 dollars a day equal 20,000 a month? I make more than that a day working 5 days a week.
  6. Zablicious Win User

Hello

Hello there, man. Taking a break from the game?
  7. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Seeing that I'm being accused of glitches of the store asking for money from support agents using cards to make purchases can I get my history line out for or can they should me proof of me getting something for free only I got for free was the ea sports
    that was free for week ..
  8. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Ok thank you .

This is what the agents said

XBLPET Zulu : 02/14/2016 10:50:12 AM (UTC)

Thank you for submitting an inquiry regarding this enforcement. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team is currently investigating the circumstances behind this action, and expect a resolution within 72 hours. In the meantime, if you have any additional
    comments or information to provide, please use this opportunity. Thank you for your patience.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello

Hey there beast. Well, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, then I would suggest that you not worry about it. The XBLPET don't just ban people because someone filed a complaint against them. All they will accomplish by filling a bunch of bogus
    complaints is bringing down their accuracy. :)
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, i had another account (like 10 y.a.) but i don't remember my email or associated...: I know, i was twelve and i kinda forgot the email i used for xbox live. The only things i remember are my battletag and the password. I don't have an xbox 360 or an XboxOne. I don't remember any...
  3. Hola quiero hacer una pregunta[Translation-Hello I want to ask a question]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hola quiero hacer una pregunta[Translation-Hello I want to ask a question]: Buenos días apenas me avia quedado sin internet y fui a un Siberia a rentar yo tengo 2 consolas de videojuego una en casa otra en el despacho lo que paso es que me quede sin internet en casa y fui...
  4. Hello, I need help to recover my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I need help to recover my account.: Hello microsoft, I'm talking to you because I do not know what to do anymore. A long time ago I bought Sea of thieves on microsoft and I was able to play with my friends and everything went well....
  5. Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, I have a Xbox Game Bar is not working FPS counter.: FPS counter in Xbox Game Bar every time asks for administrator rights, I give them to him and he still does not work. 4a9a4dae-dd22-4755-adaf-3043de499990
  6. hello for the reward in switzerland

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello for the reward in switzerland: here is the best year I wait for xbox reward in switzerland. I would like to add the country because I will use it often. it will be nice for you to work as much as you can when buying games or...
  7. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: You have purchased a subscription card for 3 months and all the numbers have been cleared and only 5 digits remain 3c19d221-bca9-4661-980e-84deac2f3923
  8. Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello i need to changes my password now and you dont let me change even if i give you my...: The last time i changes my password is in 2016 and am sure some français now my password i need help pitié laisser moi changer de mot de passe 56990a78-d8a8-4dca-8eae-9826a5a26272
  9. Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error on trying to install Hello Neighbor on Gamepass: When I try to install Hello Neighbor on Game Pass, an error appears (0x803f8001), and with the other games, this doesn't happen, they install normally. Can someone help me?...
  10. Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello Neighbor 0x803f8001: When try downloading the game "Hello Neighbhor" via Microsoft Xbox (Beta) PC and the XBOX Game Pass PC (Beta) i get the error message 0x803f8001. Other games have no problems, there are enough...