Hello

Discus and support Hello in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I recently purchase a xbox live card from a convention store will it work on my xbox 360 console 91d919a6-944f-45fe-9746-93e117ef9091 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by ShaquannahRichardson, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Hello

I recently purchase a xbox live card from a convention store will it work on my xbox 360 console

:)

ShaquannahRichardson, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Red KillMachine Win User

hello

How does $467 dollars a day equal 20,000 a month? I make more than that a day working 5 days a week.
  3. Zablicious Win User

Hello

Hello there, man. Taking a break from the game?
  4. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Seeing that I'm being accused of glitches of the store asking for money from support agents using cards to make purchases can I get my history line out for or can they should me proof of me getting something for free only I got for free was the ea sports
    that was free for week ..
  5. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Ok thank you .

This is what the agents said

XBLPET Zulu : 02/14/2016 10:50:12 AM (UTC)

Thank you for submitting an inquiry regarding this enforcement. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team is currently investigating the circumstances behind this action, and expect a resolution within 72 hours. In the meantime, if you have any additional
    comments or information to provide, please use this opportunity. Thank you for your patience.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello

Hey there beast. Well, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, then I would suggest that you not worry about it. The XBLPET don't just ban people because someone filed a complaint against them. All they will accomplish by filling a bunch of bogus
    complaints is bringing down their accuracy. :)
Thema:

Hello

1. Hello - Similar Threads - Hello

2. Brazil Feedback. Hello everyone

in XboX Insiders
    Brazil Feedback. Hello everyone: Good evening, guys! The games in Xcloud are amazing, but there are still many flaws in the area related to image quality and performance along with the fluidity of the game. My internet is...
  3. hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche

in XboX Insiders
    hello microsoft it was so funny to you to uninstall minecraft for me so i have to buy it twiche: give me it back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! submitted by /u/Eliorwolfbaby [link] [comments]
  4. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: If I buy a xbox live card will it still work on the xbox 360 52ac6680-40a0-4073-bfd2-cdb696246857
  5. Hello

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello: Hello how i got notice enforcements action i did nothing wrong b6cbac39-b7b8-49d4-89b2-99c936037925
  6. When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour

in XboX Insiders
    When pressing the Xbox button nothing shows up on Hello Neighbour: My brother was playing Hello Neighbour, I went on and pressed the Xbox button all it does is dim the screen but the menu doesn't pop up at all. submitted by /u/Nutcase363 [link] [comments]
  7. hello, I wanted to switch home xbox and I can't because i've used all five

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello, I wanted to switch home xbox and I can't because i've used all five: I wanted to switch home x box but I can't because I've used all five 4df7ee17-d846-4710-94b2-42bc152f3a86
  8. Windows Hello PIN

in XBoX Accessibility
    Windows Hello PIN: It says I can't use my personal email. I find that very stupid because with the xbox app, I cannot log in with my main email because I need to get a pin I never made before. This is so stupid you...
  9. Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but

in XboX Insiders
    Disc problem for specific game Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console but: Hello I bought the series X and it’s an excellent console everything is working perfect, all discs go in and download the game but I am having a problem with Skyrim and only Skyrim. I tried the...
  10. Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, I have a problem, help my!!!: Hello, good night, I need your help, when buying Turkeys (V-Bucks) in Fortnite, it says that the purchase was successful, and when I go to review the Turkeys in the game, I do not see the V-Bucks...