Hello.

Discus and support Hello. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have an Xbox Live account, but I can't get access to it because I put a passcode on it (Not parental control passcode, but a passcode for the Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by vividlights, May 29, 2022.

1. vividlights
    vividlights Guest

Hello.

I have an Xbox Live account, but I can't get access to it because I put a passcode on it (Not parental control passcode, but a passcode for the Xbox Live account!), and unlike parental code passcodes, there are no questions for resetting. I can't remember it so what should I do?

:)

vividlights, May 29, 2022
  2. Red KillMachine Win User

hello

How does $467 dollars a day equal 20,000 a month? I make more than that a day working 5 days a week.
  3. Zablicious Win User

Hello

Hello there, man. Taking a break from the game?
  4. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Seeing that I'm being accused of glitches of the store asking for money from support agents using cards to make purchases can I get my history line out for or can they should me proof of me getting something for free only I got for free was the ea sports
    that was free for week ..
  5. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Ok thank you .

This is what the agents said

XBLPET Zulu : 02/14/2016 10:50:12 AM (UTC)

Thank you for submitting an inquiry regarding this enforcement. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team is currently investigating the circumstances behind this action, and expect a resolution within 72 hours. In the meantime, if you have any additional
    comments or information to provide, please use this opportunity. Thank you for your patience.
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello

Hey there beast. Well, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, then I would suggest that you not worry about it. The XBLPET don't just ban people because someone filed a complaint against them. All they will accomplish by filling a bunch of bogus
    complaints is bringing down their accuracy. :)
Thema:

Hello.

1. Hello. - Similar Threads - Hello

2. hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...

in XboX Insiders
    hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a...: hello this is the xbox service, well what I want to comment is that if there is a possibility that they add hot-wheels beat that and cars race-o-rama in the backwards compatible list please,...
  3. Hello to all, if you know anything then please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello to all, if you know anything then please help: So I was downloading forza horizon 5 and my internet had disconnected from my computer so I reconnected it back and when I looked at how much time I had left to download the game, It said it...
  4. Im back after a long time... Hello

in XboX Insiders
    Im back after a long time... Hello: sorry i haven't posted in a while submitted by /u/catswagger-the-emo74 [link] [comments]
  5. Hello, fight stock accessability questions

in XboX Insiders
    Hello, fight stock accessability questions: I was told to write to r/xboxInsiders about some suggestions that someone really liked about how fight sticks are not that accessible. I'm trying to set up a fight stick so I could play Sega...
  6. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: I got banned on Minecraft for no reason I didn't do anything wrong, what happened? f4cefbc5-5b0f-4b49-941a-0417cd489b88
  7. hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming: hello I just participated in game pass unlimited to try cloud gaming ,I'm in a completely supported region and the play button doesn't appear. I was sure 100% that I was using the controller when...
  8. Hello just bought fable anniversary need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello just bought fable anniversary need help: I just got an Xbox one last night so wanted to play Fable but when I get to the start menu and press the button it sends me to a download profile screen. That's the only option it doesn't work...
  9. hello, having mic issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello, having mic issues: i am trying to play call of duty cold war and warzone. my friends cant hear me even tho i have open mic on and mic volume to 150 setting in the game settings and have battle.net settings to open...
  10. Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would...: Hello, I am currently on my xbox app and it is not letting me use a custom pfp? Why would this sort of thing happen? [img] 8f8022df-a5f8-4882-b2ef-f35a203e0807