hello

Discus and support hello in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im looking for any french person who can speak english and wants to be friends. If you can read this and want to play on xbox send me a friend request.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by L00PSTA, Feb 8, 2014.

1. L00PSTA
    L00PSTA Guest

hello

Im looking for any french person who can speak english and wants to be friends. If you can read this and want to play on xbox send me a friend request. Thanks

:)

L00PSTA, Feb 8, 2014
  2. AllTakenBro
    AllTakenBro Guest
    Hello friends

Xbox one has no games.

AllTakenBro, Feb 8, 2014
  3. drgnfighter
    drgnfighter Guest
    Hello friends

It's a character named Gongora from an Xbox 360 RPG called Lost Odyssey. Great game worth playing if you like any classic Final Fantasy game or long RPGs you can sink tons of hours into.

drgnfighter, Feb 8, 2014
  4. Gto57
    Gto57 Guest

hello

Lol ^^ It 's really Rarely. An English guy come on french forum who looks for playing with French Players. Why not ?! If you have got Gears Of War 3 or Lost Planet 2, I'm Ok. Send me message (Friend's list is full) Bye

Gto57, Feb 9, 2014
  5. Red KillMachine Win User

hello

How does $467 dollars a day equal 20,000 a month? I make more than that a day working 5 days a week.
  6. Zablicious Win User

Hello

Hello there, man. Taking a break from the game?
  7. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Seeing that I'm being accused of glitches of the store asking for money from support agents using cards to make purchases can I get my history line out for or can they should me proof of me getting something for free only I got for free was the ea sports
    that was free for week ..
  8. Wavyy215 Win User

Hello

Ok thank you .

This is what the agents said

XBLPET Zulu : 02/14/2016 10:50:12 AM (UTC)

Thank you for submitting an inquiry regarding this enforcement. The Xbox Live Policy & Enforcement Team is currently investigating the circumstances behind this action, and expect a resolution within 72 hours. In the meantime, if you have any additional
    comments or information to provide, please use this opportunity. Thank you for your patience.
  9. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Hello

Hey there beast. Well, as long as you haven't done anything wrong, then I would suggest that you not worry about it. The XBLPET don't just ban people because someone filed a complaint against them. All they will accomplish by filling a bunch of bogus
    complaints is bringing down their accuracy. :)
Thema:

hello

1. hello - Similar Threads - hello

2. hello xbox friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello xbox friends: I am the mother of a child with autism, we bought the xbox one s to develop its connection and psychomotricity but it is difficult for us to get the camera and the adapter so that I can use it....
  3. Não consigo baixar Hello Neighbor (0x803f8001) [Translation-I can not download Hello...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não consigo baixar Hello Neighbor (0x803f8001) [Translation-I can not download Hello...: Boa noite. Não consigo realizar o download do jogo Hello Neighbor, que está disponível na Xbox Live Pass Ultimate para PC. A seguinte mensagem de erro aparece: (0x803f8001). Já vi diversos tópicos...
  4. Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I can't play my backwards compatoble 360 games.: I recently updated my gamertag during e3 I just want to play borderlands 2. c2b79748-7504-4873-b423-b6e430decc95
  5. Hello guys!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello guys!: Maybe that's a common way to refer to everyone. I tend to say that to all my viewers "Hey guys" when I was a streamer. d9bcd250-f5cd-432d-bd89-6ad2fe12265f
  6. hello

in XBoX Accessibility
    hello: i just wanted to ask could guys make a xbox one controller just like the xbox 360 controller i like the triggers on there and the bumpers i can shoot faster if you guys can talk to the people that...
  7. Hello,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello,: My Xbox one s gamertag was changed today by an unknown person. Can you undo that, my name was SCX LuLe. e168588f-3e3c-4fcd-ae76-623bf71ea715
  8. Hola[Translation-Hello]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hola[Translation-Hello]: Buenos dias Intento comunicarme conn un ajente por fabor contactarme a este [mod removed-personal information] por texto o llamada en español por fabor Good morning I try to contact a worm by...
  9. hola tengo un problema con mi control parental, no recuerdo cual es. [Translation - hello I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hola tengo un problema con mi control parental, no recuerdo cual es. [Translation - hello I...: como puedo restablecer mi xbox 360 para poder desactivar nuevamente mi control parental??? --------------- [Mod Translation - how can I reset my xbox 360 so I can disable my parental control...
  10. Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Hello, buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed...: Hello buy GOLD 1 YEAR with a PREPAID card, My question, Is it legal to have it removed when there are still 3 months left? And to sue is Microsoft or Xbox.com ?. Today I was limited, and I've...