Help a comrade out

Discus and support Help a comrade out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Help a comrade out

Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason
    Help a comrade out [​IMG]

:)

RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. Shadow19841709 Win User

Help a comrade out

Go over to you profile and click on customise guide tabs you can move the tabs to the order you want.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Help a comrade out

4. TwoDollaJunkie Win User

Help a comrade out

That's looks really cool.

Sorry, I can't help ya buddy, maybe one of the other ambassadors can.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

HDMI no sound, shows DVI in settings.

Glad to hear our comrades on Twitter were able to help you out here! And congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! :)
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox ambassador changed gamertag

Hey Y0shster! Glad to hear our comrades the Tweet Fleet are helping you out with this, if you do need further help with anything else though we'll be here to lend a hand! :)
Thema:

Help a comrade out

1. Help a comrade out - Similar Threads - Help comrade

2. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...
  3. Set up help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Set up help please: Hello! My son as clicked on USA instead of UK whilst setting up & we are stuck! It won’t move on with set up & won’t go back to change location. We’ve tried switching it off but it just comes back...
  4. Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.

in XboX Insiders
    Console streaming not responsive when using controller need help.: I can't control my Xbox while console streaming when I connect my controller to my phone. The only button that works is b and all it does it log me out. I already updated the controller so that...
  5. Waiting for Action (regarding chat help)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Waiting for Action (regarding chat help): After having a problem regarding Xbox live gold subscription and purchasing game pass ultimate, I was in contact with help to fix this problem. The person chatting to me knew the problem and...
  6. External hard drive for xbox please help asap

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard drive for xbox please help asap: Hi how i know if the external hdd i want to buy is compataible with my xbox Here is the Link https://www.transcend-info.com/Products/No-284 Can someone check for me pleased...
  7. Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, I need help on how to get rid of this Xbox on the Xbox Streaming app. This was my old...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Scrimnox [link] [comments]
  8. My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account is always locked! [PLEASE HELP]: Hello, Im having a problem every time I get on xbox a error message pops up telling me to go to account.live.com and unlock my account but whats really annoying is the fact that I have to do this...
  9. حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    حل مشكله help[Translation-solve aproblem help]: [Translation-Peace be upon you I have a problem if I come to log in and get out like the one in the picture then they get out of the app I wish any help] السلام عليكم عندي مشكله اذا جيت اسجل دخول...
  10. help please!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    help please!!: Hi! I own an xbox one s for 5 months and I bought a 24 inch acer monitor for about a month. I often play call of duty warzone and since the last update I have noticed something strange. Sometimes...