Help a comrade out

Discus and support Help a comrade out in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM.

1. Help a comrade out

Does anyone know how to fix this? Cause I know this isn't how it looked like before. Somehow it just flipped for some reason
    Help a comrade out [​IMG]

:)

RavonDragneel, May 23, 2020 at 9:43 AM
  2. Shadow19841709 Win User

Help a comrade out

Go over to you profile and click on customise guide tabs you can move the tabs to the order you want.
  3. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Help a comrade out

4. TwoDollaJunkie Win User

Help a comrade out

That's looks really cool.

Sorry, I can't help ya buddy, maybe one of the other ambassadors can.
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

HDMI no sound, shows DVI in settings.

Glad to hear our comrades on Twitter were able to help you out here! And congratulations on the upcoming nuptials! :)
  6. Miss Kleo Win User

Xbox ambassador changed gamertag

Hey Y0shster! Glad to hear our comrades the Tweet Fleet are helping you out with this, if you do need further help with anything else though we'll be here to lend a hand! :)
Thema:

Help a comrade out

1. Help a comrade out - Similar Threads - Help comrade

2. Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one S controller analog stick problem. HELP!: My controller doesn have a drift but when I am pushing the stick upwards to run in most games and I press down onto the stick I get a weird double that often doesnt register. Also when I jiggle...
  3. Password not accepted..need HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    Password not accepted..need HELP: Renewed and accepted a new renewal to gold. Entered email address and password...comes back dont recognise password. Reset password and still will not let me in yet email and password accepted to...
  4. Need help with backward compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with backward compatibility: I have black ops 2 on disc for the 360 which is backward compatible with xbox one but my xbox one is all digital and cannot take discs. Is there a way I can play black ops 2 on my xbox one without...
  5. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  6. Xbox 360 refund help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 refund help: I recently bought an Xbox 360 game from the Xbox 360 marketplace and it did not work and I refunded it but it went to my Microsoft account instead of my credit card In which I paid for it What I...
  7. Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening

in XBoX on Consoles
    Network hacked through my xbox live acct help to prevent this from happening: Recieved a threat in my messenger all the sudden was kicked offline reset modem recieved another message saying that wont work and kick off again locked all the internet in my house contiued to...
  8. Help a grandma please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help a grandma please: I brought a xbox for grandchild (12 year old) i joined him to xbox gold , my question is does he also need the game pass as my understanding was the gold pass included the game pass . Does he need...
  9. Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Xbox voice chat/party in Game Bar randomly makes me leave!: I have an issue where I will join an Xbox party on my PC using one of the Xbox/Companion App but mainly game bar. I’ll be in the party just fine, but sometimes I’ll randomly leave and it won’t...
  10. serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!

in XboX Insiders
    serious problem, please help me!!!!!!!!: my original Xbox One, no digital game works, it brings me back to the home screen, I also did the offline restore but the same doesn't work, can someone help me? os version...