HELP an error has occurred

Discus and support HELP an error has occurred in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why does it say an error has occurred when i try to replace my world 4beaa8e7-afda-4aa8-a53d-7ca06d8beb7c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DEZCATS LOL XD, Jun 22, 2021.

1. HELP an error has occurred

why does it say an error has occurred when i try to replace my world

:)

DEZCATS LOL XD, Jun 22, 2021
  2. Your Dead McFly Win User

An Error has occurred

I believe XboxLive was having issues during the first week of April. Did you get it yet?
  3. Smwutches Win User

An error has occurred...........

Since that is not a Rewards program issue, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If it's only happening on one certain game, you may want to try posting in that game's forum for assistance.
  4. lxxILLMATICxxl Win User

Gears of war codes don't work

Sorry but an unexpected error has occurred.
  5. LucasSkyFall Win User

Trying to get game refunded or to work

this is an internal problem of the game itself, and is occurring with several other users. Support can not help, because it is proproa Ubisoft that has to mobilize and launch an urgent patch to fix this serious error. Submit a formal complaint to Ubisoft,
    as it has an immediate obligation to correct this serious error of AC odyssey.
  6. Marek J 85 Win User

PayPal - An error has occurred during the transaction.

Thank you. Its working now with PayPal. I changed POSTAL and REGION in paypal account.

Thanks.
Thema:

HELP an error has occurred

1. HELP an error has occurred - Similar Threads - HELP error has

2. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  3. My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one s will not update because it has an error all the time I really need help...: It will not update without an error i have about 11 or 12 errors because it will not update 0f23142f-8efe-4650-8968-be47323af68c
  4. My xbox has the "System Error: E102" error. Please help!

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox has the "System Error: E102" error. Please help!: My xbox os is: 19041.1604.amd64fre.vb_release_xbox_dev_2004.200406.0000 submitted by /u/SuperMarioMedic9 [link] [comments]
  5. *HELP* Update error code ERROR 0x80070570 has bricked all of my Xbox consoles

in XBoX on Consoles
    *HELP* Update error code ERROR 0x80070570 has bricked all of my Xbox consoles: So I've tried everything including a factory reset. Since I can't update, I can't even complete the initial Xbox set up. So basically my XBOX is a paperweight at the moment. [img]...
  6. My Xbox One has many error codes.. I hope someone can help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One has many error codes.. I hope someone can help me: Hi guys I'm frustrated my xbox one console doesn't work anymore. I didn't play my xbox one for 6 months but I stored it safe and it never fell down or something like that. Now when I start it I...
  7. This error code has no help

in XBoX on Consoles
    This error code has no help: error code 0x90010108 has no support in xbox errror codes. The link has some stuff to try. There is literally nothing else on the entire internet besides this link on reddit. I have not tried it...
  8. My error code is nonexistant and nothing has helped yet. I even had to factory reset my system

in XBoX on Consoles
    My error code is nonexistant and nothing has helped yet. I even had to factory reset my system: please help!!!! a couple days ago I got fed up with my Xbox one and did the factory reset because trying to do the update results in an error. I have tried inputting my error code but mine is...
  9. Try again, an error has occurred on our part. Wait a moment can help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Try again, an error has occurred on our part. Wait a moment can help.: Hello! I have an XBOX ONE account, today I tried to use it to play ONLINE and my profile gave an error. I tried to put the data back from my credit card, including change cards. At the end the...
  10. Error Code: E200 000000EF 00000000 says something has went wrong, HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error Code: E200 000000EF 00000000 says something has went wrong, HELP: After switching the xbox one on it goes straight to the troubleshot page and says something has went wrong and gives me this error code E200 000000EF 00000000 and I can't get any further, can't...