HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

Discus and support HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Zaltizar [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zaltizar, May 15, 2020.

1. /u/Zaltizar
    /u/Zaltizar Guest

HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps...

/u/Zaltizar, May 15, 2020
  2. RespawnForLives Win User

External Hard Drive Automatic Updates?

Mine do not, any ideas on how to fix this?

I have auto updates turned on, I have a 4tb HDD that is powered. My games and apps do not auto-update. I have even factory reset my Xbox one. Please help.
  3. GrowlingYapper Win User

Game streaming (Xbox One to PC) not working -- any ideas?

A lot of stuff happening today with preview update starting later today, plus an update to the Xbox app for win 10 tomorrow plus games being added.
  4. Sipuli91 Win User

Does anyone have any idea what this might be?

[quote user="kuruczpa"]

Well it says "you can read this message on yuor Xbox 360" so I'm guessing it's a text message... I could be wrong though.

[/quote]Yeah, Live messages are always text messages, but I guess since they're still a bit different to the normal text messages, the site just can't show them. The last time I got a Live message I had my hopes up for something nice like a new dashboard
    update or something. Turned out it was just a "did you enjoy your free weekend? Then get Gold now!" :(
  5. XLSA Members Win User

No Idea What Is Happening

Hi i recently had a issue similar to yours. When i start have connection issues i reset my Xbox just make sure its turned off and hold u finger on the power button for 30 seconds. Xbox may beep or you'll see your battery pack for the console go from white
    to yellow this should fix your issues.
  6. Tobman316 Win User

Not able to open any apps (same with games)

The same happened to me today. Games and apps won't start after selecting them. The screen turns black and nothing happens. I made several resets but nothing is working. Even the app for selecting games and apps won't start.

The funny thing however is that I can start apps and games with voice commands. I started Halo 5 this way and was told to update the game but it seems that the system is unable to download the update.

No error codes were displayed. Any idea how to solve this problem? I was really looking forward to playing Halo 5 today.
Thema:

1. HELP! Any ideas what to do? I just turned my Xbox on and started updating games and apps... - Similar Threads - HELP ideas turned

2. Please help me, xbox will not turn my tv on and off and I ran out of ideas...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me, xbox will not turn my tv on and off and I ran out of ideas...: ok so let me get this out of the way, this is a day one xbox one and it has been connected to 3 tvs, the first 2 tvs the on/off feature has worked flawlessly fresh out of the box, now back in...
  3. HELP ( Can't Play Online Multiplayer ) XBOX One X [ Xbox Live Subscription ] Any Ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP ( Can't Play Online Multiplayer ) XBOX One X [ Xbox Live Subscription ] Any Ideas?: Hi, I need HELP ( I Can't Play Online Multiplayer ) XBOX One X [ Xbox Live 12 month Subscription ] Any Ideas? I just redeemed a 12 month subscription from an Xbox Live card from Best Buy and I...
  4. I have no idea how to do anything and i need help!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no idea how to do anything and i need help!!!: I have no idea how to do anything on the Xbox website regrading my account. There are so many things that are not explained or are so hard to access. Firstly, I have no idea how to remove my card...
  5. I am being suspended every 3 weeks and have zero idea why PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am being suspended every 3 weeks and have zero idea why PLEASE HELP: I was recently suspended about a month or so ago and haven't touched my Xbox until the past week. After receiving the message today (while being offline) that I broke the code of conduct and was...
  6. Getting code 8015190 E and nothing I have tried seems to help. Ideas?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting code 8015190 E and nothing I have tried seems to help. Ideas?: I have tried the unplug the router for 5 mins thing, tried the go to factory reset thing, tried everything I have been asked to do but the console can find the network, can find the internet, but...
  7. I have no idea what email i used for old xbox live account HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have no idea what email i used for old xbox live account HELP!!!!: So........ i used to go by the gamer tag SpartanCsquared.... i stopped playing for a while and now I'm trying to recover the email associated with it... but the genius who created support wants...
  8. I have an idea that might help with the friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an idea that might help with the friends list: With current Xbox live friends system, when you accept a friend request you put this person into a pool of different people. To find this person you have to scroll down pass all your friends until...
  9. CONSOLE BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE. HAVE NO IDEA WHY PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    CONSOLE BANNED FROM XBOX LIVE. HAVE NO IDEA WHY PLEASE HELP: Hi. My console was banned from xbox live forever. Can you tell me why? ive read all the forums and i can assure you ive never tampered with the console or committed any frauds or abuse to others....
  10. Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help getting NAT open (running out of ideas): So I have a Xbox one connected wirelessly to the internet. I am having trouble getting it out of moderate and into open. I have Verizon Fios and the internet currently goes from Fios/ONT ->...