Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

Discus and support Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aBowlOfSalmon, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador.

I've been on Xbox for a very long time. I wanted to see about how to be an Xbox Ambassador recently. Went to go see how to go about it, looked at the qualifications and I met all except for one. This one being not have had an account in the past year.
    Which, I remember I got one, but it was for a very poor reason. It was due to a gamer pic being taken down, there was nothing against tos about it. But it was taken down because a bunch of my friend's friends mass reported it because they thought it was funny.
    I guess I was just wondering about if this can be resolved. I talked with Xbox support live chat for a while and was eventually told I should try here, see if I could talk to the Xbox Ambassador community. I'll wait the rest of the time if I have to, but I
    would really be happy if something can happen for this. Edit: thanks for the already so quick responses! The offense added to my account was on april of 2019. So yes, I should be fine as of April 2020. But the reason of my post is to wonder if this can be
    resolved so I don't have to.

:)

aBowlOfSalmon, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest checking out https://enforcement.xbox.com/
  3. Farkas David01 Win User

When did you have the enforcement? I think after one year you should be able to apply. It is amazing being an Xbox Ambassador, I can only recommend it. I hope you will have a chance to join us.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Any enforcement action after a year of last action so you just need to wait a year after the picture was taken down by enforcement you might be able to join after that.
  5. KiLLaaCAMxXx Win User

How can i become a XBLAPET

Ambassadors are just normal xbox players who want to help others with issues. XBLPET are actual Microsoft employees. Become an Ambassador to help others, but unfortunately you would need to work for Microsoft to be an employee.
  6. Desolation-3B8DEA8E- Win User

Becoming an Ambassador - Please Help!

The only thing you could do is try again after 12 months has passed. But I wouldn't get your hopes up. Meanwhile, there is nothing stopping you from helping people on the forum or Live, Ambassador or not.
Thema:

1. Help becoming an Xbox Ambassador. - Similar Threads - Help becoming Ambassador

2. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  3. Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help): Hello Microsoft, After no problems for the past few years out of the blue today any game located on my $100+ 4TB external hardrive refused to load up for no apparent reason and I keep receiving...
  4. xbox one s all digital help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s all digital help: I had sent my Xbox to the repair shop and today it arrived but when I tried to connect it to the TV it says no signal and I did everything the internet told me to do but nothing works so what...
  5. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  6. I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help to become an Xbox Ambassador so I can help people when they need it.: Hi I'm trying to become a Xbox Ambassador and it declined my request and said: You have been removed from the Xbox Ambassador Program, due to one or more of the following reasons: Unacceptable...
  7. Need help becoming an ambassador

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help becoming an ambassador: Hello there, I've recently wanted to become a Xbox ambassador but 11 months ago i received a 1 DAY suspension, but I really think i'd make a good ambassador so if somebody...
  8. I want to become an Xbox Ambassador but i have priors... help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I want to become an Xbox Ambassador but i have priors... help!: [img] So I want to become an Xbox Ambassador but I had an enforcement against my account from a while back and now I can't get into the program that I have wanted to get into for so long. Can...
  9. i would like to become part of the xbox one backwards compatability preview can someone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    i would like to become part of the xbox one backwards compatability preview can someone help?: my gamertag is PaladinSlayer60 and i would like an invitation so my brother and i can play the games we owned on our 360 (yes he is ) f3702394-5536-42a1-b02e-10f9e00d86b7
  10. Looking for help to become a Xbox preview member .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for help to become a Xbox preview member .: hello all, I have been looking for someone to invite me to the program . I would be very thankful if someone would spare the time to do so . my Gt is ., thank you in advance...