Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please.

Discus and support Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vengecide, May 3, 2019.

1. Vengecide
    Vengecide Guest

I have already filed a complaint to Microsoft but i also would like to expose this game in hopes that it will gain Microsofts attention and be addressed properly.

The new mmo game Black Desert that was released last month in March and its a really fun game. But what is so wrong with this game. Pearl abyss does not monitor its player base as they say they do this is also a Teen game it is not even atleast Rated M.
    There have been multiple complaints in which they have failed to do anything. They have a global chat within the game for everyone to see. And all day everyday is people swearing at each other and being racist to one another an harassing each other, lots of
    sexual talk, as well as religious and political attacks. And yes i undertstand you cant ban people for every little thing but you also cant let everyone get away with everything either. There is a couple threads on the Black Desert Xbox forums of tons of people
    complaining. There is even pictures of players harassing the GMś in the global chat in game and the GMś do nothing about it and let them get away with it.

the top threads to view this on the Black Desert Xbox Forums is:

-Daily Racism out of control

- Weak leadership

:)

Vengecide, May 3, 2019
  2. HyperVenom523 Win User

They need better in game admins to run those chats Ive seen that too!!
  3. GregRedd Win User

Not sure what you are wanting MS/XB to do here? They have no control over a games community, its in-game chat, or the levels of toxicity and harassment in them. If anything, you should be putting more pressure on the games' developers to step in, and if
    that doesn't work (as is apparent here), or you're still not happy with the gaming environment, remove your support for the game and the developers and move on. There are many, many games with very supportive and positive communities out there - give them
    your attention instead.
  4. Cherry Dolphin Win User

I feel. Your pain, unfortunately microsoft can't do anything about that
  5. Logez Win User

I recommend just turning the world chat off, try using third party means to LFG and trade. I know it can be a hassle and will kill the immersion. But that is honestly your best means of avoiding a toxic community that can be found in certain MMO's.
  6. Koods Win User

Having no experience of the game itself I'm not sure if it's the case you can see who's saying/writing whatever, but if you know who it is you can at least use the tools Microsoft give you to help police the gaming community by reporting, muting players
    & blocking them. We all have a part to play in keeping the community safe, vibrant & welcoming, sadly not everyone's going to play that part, for those people there are ways to deal with them!
Thema:

1. Help bring the game Black Desert to Microsofts attention please. - Similar Threads - Help bring game

2. NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE

in XBoX on Consoles
    NEED HELP WITH MY HOME XBOX ISSUE: Alright, so I have an account with gold set as my home xbox. Now, I have another account that doesn't have gold as well. I have the account with gold set as My Home Xbox. On the gold-free account,...
  3. Headset and Controller issues....HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset and Controller issues....HELP: Hello, Out of 4 controllers, only 2 of them will allow a headset to work, they did work fine till recently. This has been tried with serval headsets and consoles making the problem the...
  4. Account help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account help.: I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer....
  5. Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insiders Homescreen Help: Hi everyone. I just installed Xbox insiders hub on my Xbox One. Im super excited to be apart of this community. This question might be really dumb, but remember this is my first day with the app...
  6. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  7. Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can anyone help me identify some files on my Xbox one: There are some files on my xbox one I don't recognize and there all dated the same day there named, Spartan, schema, adb00001, and a folder named protected-it is a violation of windows policy to...
  8. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help please: I need refund game xbox 360 Rainbowsix Vegas : [Mod Removed - Personal Information] Need give back money on card Please ! i no play no dowloand i miss click -.....
  9. Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please Microsoft help bring Fallout Shelter to Windows Phone: Microsoft does a great job at giving players great games. Fallout shelter was announced at e3 2015 and launched as 1 in the app store for ios. Games that pull in these kind of numbers remind users...
  10. Help Us Bring Online Gaming Back To The Original Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Us Bring Online Gaming Back To The Original Xbox: We are a division under XBConnect 2.0, known as "Collective Tech." We, and XBConnect, are working to bring back online gaming to the original Xbox consoles. If you wish to help, and find more...