Help - Cannot Connect to XBOX Live With Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot

Discus and support Help - Cannot Connect to XBOX Live With Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Franklin 910 mobile hotspot with Sprint LTE. I cannot connect to xbox live (or onedrive) while using it. I've only found 2 other discussions... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scott0002, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Scott0002
    Scott0002 Guest

I have a Franklin 910 mobile hotspot with Sprint LTE. I cannot connect to xbox live (or onedrive) while using it. I've only found 2 other discussions with no solutions.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/858446-what-can-i-do-get-my-sprint-hotspot-connect-xb...

Can't connect to xbox live from personal hotspot.

There are no port forwarding options on the hotspot. There is a setting for VPN passthrough. Not sure if that helps narrow the possible solutions down or not. Appreciate suggestions.

:)

Scott0002, Feb 13, 2018
  2. Tremike0308
    Tremike0308 Guest
    MAC address issue for xbox 1 s

I have a Sprint ZTE Warp wireless hotspot and am now having wireless connection issues with my xbox 1 s. Not sure why it will not connect now when i had no issues in the past. Tried updating hotspot software to correct issue but that did not work. Any suggestions?

Tremike0308, Feb 13, 2018
  3. Mobile hotspot wont work on Xbox360

Hello, I am trying to connect my Xbox360 to my mobile hotspot and no matter what I do i cannot get the Internwt section to connect. Please help me with this problem.

Jtminecraft19, Feb 13, 2018
  4. Jedi Knight GZ Win User

When MS decides to pull the plug on X1 in the future, will the games still be yours*?

Wait, so someone correct me if im wrong. Am I gonna be playing COD or BF with mutha****s with Sprint Mobile Hotspot connections?? Too much.
  5. ChangingSafe183 Win User

Xbox not connecting to mobile hotspot

I just connect to xbox live with the mobile hotspot to watch Netflix and YouTube. I've been doing that for a year. Then right after the smartphone update Xbox won't connect to the phones hotspot.

I tried the hard reset and turning off the hotspot and back on again but the Xbox still can't connect to the network.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Xbox one and slow home internet connection

You mentioned Verizon 4G. Check out
    Millenicom
    . They resell access to Sprint or Verizon, depending on the plan and device. Their 20GB/mo hotspot plan, back when I signed up for it, was a reselling of Verizon's 3G/4G LTE coverage and came with a Verizon JetPack. They seem to have switched
    to a MiFi device, so they may have changed back to Sprint.

Definitely worth giving them a call to see what service they're reselling. $70 for 20GB of hotspot data per month would be plenty for multiplayer gaming on the Xbox One and some movie streaming, though as others have mentioned I wouldn't go all digital this
    generation without a better connection that has a much higher cap.
  7. Ice DjKilla Win User

How to successfully connect to Hotel internet {Xbox 360}

You could also start a VPN.

Also could use a hotspot service on your laptop. In which, you would connect to a hotel wifi on your laptop, broadcast your wifi signal out using a hotspot app. Then connect your xbox to the said hotspot from your computer. Then you can sustain connection
    to Xbox Live.
  8. Tgeekster Win User

CANNOT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE INTO A HOTEL HOTSPOT

Hi RICHARD GUEVARA,

You might find the steps in this support article
    HERE
    helpful.
Thema:

1. Help - Cannot Connect to XBOX Live With Sprint Franklin R910 Hotspot - Similar Threads - Help Cannot Connect

2. HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account

in XBoX Accessibility
    HELP! Cannot use new xbox one s due as I cant connect and account: upon initial set up of my new xbox one s, it wouldnt let me actually sign in to my microsoft account and told me to just add new account once it was set up, however after I get to the home screen...
  3. please help cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    please help cannot connect to xbox live: im paying Xbox live, paying vip pass, doing ad farming all day and good internet lan wifi and all terms… no error code, no Microsoft support, all day trying to connect and is not my fault,...
  4. My xbox one cannot connect with xboxlive. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox one cannot connect with xboxlive. Help: My xboxone cannot connect with xboxlive, that mekes me cannot update my game, i cant figure it out. Is there anyone could help me? My network is in good condition all the time.is there something...
  5. Help cannot connect to store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help cannot connect to store: I have downloaded fallout shelter for Xbox one today. I have tried to purchase things from the store and it goes to black screen then back to the store however It doesn't purchase anything am I...
  6. Help Error 0x8DD000F, cannot connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Error 0x8DD000F, cannot connect to wifi: I keep getting the above error code when trying to connect Xbox one S to Wi-Fi, I've been through the various shut down and reboot routines for Xbox and router in the past hour and a half but no...
  7. Cannot connect help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect help: i created a new account but when i try to buy gold it says cannot connect to xboxlove try again later HELP 27b8a851-abaa-4a36-8584-fb73903c0f04
  8. i am connected to xbox live and i cannot add friends or play multiplayer???HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    i am connected to xbox live and i cannot add friends or play multiplayer???HELP: I'm connected to xbox live and can play Netflix and all but cannot add friends or play multiplayer on minecraft or anything. please help 384c1baf-54f4-4d76-88a2-0b79b599c385
  9. Just installed new router, Xbox error message says "cannot connect to your DHCP server" help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just installed new router, Xbox error message says "cannot connect to your DHCP server" help ...: hi I just recently got a new router installed and now I cannot connect my Xbox to live. Error message says "Cannot connect to your DHCP server" any help would be great...
  10. Cannot connect to xbox live PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot connect to xbox live PLEASE HELP: So im connecting to xbox live at my college using an ethernet cable. However, I have the ethernet cable hooked up from my xbox to my laptop. I have the wireless network that my laptop is connected...