Help! Can't get airport express to work with xb1

Discus and support Help! Can't get airport express to work with xb1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am at a loss. I searched extensively for an answer in support and online but nothing helps! my xb1 was working perfectly and then I switched my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommytones, Mar 4, 2015.

1. tommytones
    tommytones Guest

I am at a loss. I searched extensively for an answer in support and online but nothing helps!

my xb1 was working perfectly and then I switched my Belkin router to an apple airport express. I logged onto the network, and was connected to Xbox live. Then, when I tried to find a multiplayer game, it wouldnt connect to a game after MANY attempts. I decided
    to check the settings on the Xbox and did A network and multiplayer test. When I did a multiplayer test, it told me to reset the router. Still not able to get on multiplayer. Then I did a system restore and went to reinstall the game, and after 10 hours it
    wouldn't install

here are the steps I've taken:

1.) went into airport utility and opened up turedo Tunneling then restarted the router (the NAT set to open instead of strict)

2.) connected the Xbox to the network and did a system restore after still not working

3Help!  Can't get airport express to work with xb1 :) disconected wireless and power cycled the Xbox (as Xbox support suggested) and installed the game. after game install completed, connected back to the network to update the game, but it just stops at 10% and doesn't finish

this is where I left off before I gave up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

:)

tommytones, Mar 4, 2015
  2. GaijinPiet
    GaijinPiet Guest
    My XBox Can't See My Wireless Network Anymore

Heya...

I searched around for information on this and did not find anything specifying one way or the other. The only thing I can draw from this is that I replaced the old airport express with a new airport express and it worked fine before.

The only other thing I've played around with in the past few hours is the Radio mode of the airport express. Changing it to 802.11b/g, 802.11b and 802.11g. None of these setting changes have affected anything.

GaijinPiet, Mar 4, 2015
  3. KUTLESS69
    KUTLESS69 Guest
    Trying to get my XBOX ONE and COD3 to both have an Open NAT

I have been trying for the past 3 days to find the proper setup to give my Xbox one and COD3 a open NAT. I have been on Google and YouTube trying to see what others have done but it isn't working for me.

I get my internet through Comcast (gateway + Wi-Fi in one) but I prefer to use an apple airport Express because the Comcast Wi-Fi sucks. So I just connect the Airport Express to the Gateway via Ethernet cable and use Xbox live wirelessly. But I recently
    bought a Net gear Wi-Fi extender thinking it may help to connect my Xbox One to the Extender with a Ethernet cable. When I first connected it Via cable the Xbox showed Open NAT but COD was in Moderate as it always is for me.

Ive tried changing adding port forwards in my airport express since it is what I connect Xbox live through but something is missing it isn't working.

Does Bridge Mode work on Airport express? or do I need to make changes through the Comcast gate way/modem? or is there a way to make changes in my new Extender that I need to do also?

any help from anybody would be great to point me in the right direction.

KUTLESS69, Mar 4, 2015
  4. Help! Can't get airport express to work with xb1

Hey there, tommy! I'm very sorry to see any connection issues you may be experiencing! It looks like
    you've already got a thread where users are helping you in the proper forums for this. To make sure that we got all the troubleshooting in one place so we don't ask you to do something
    twice, we'll continue having the community answer you there.

Thanks for understanding! Help!  Can't get airport express to work with xb1 :)

Misses Quinzel, Mar 5, 2015
Thema:

1. Help! Can't get airport express to work with xb1 - Similar Threads - Help Can't airport

2. Can't uninstall a game please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't uninstall a game please help: I have been trying to free up some space on my xbox. So i decided to delete my halo 5 45gb since it did not work but every time i try to uninstall it it does not uninstall it just stays there...
  3. [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync

in XBoX on Windows
    [Need Help] Forza horizon 4 地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 online save data can't sync: 我的地平線4 網路存檔無法同步 My online save data can't sync [img] f079c542-0178-4a41-bd15-55e5825d04a2
  4. SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SOLVED: I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: SOLVED. I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping nor appearing unlocked in the list and is...
  5. I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't unlock any achievement! HELP!: I discover this issue today. No achievement is unlocking for me, no matter which game is or the profile I'm using, no achievement is popping and is really disturbing. I did power cycle, I did...
  6. Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I talk to anyone that can help?: I'm done doing what i need to around my house so I decide to play xbox. 5 minutes later my xbox live service goes down. Ok let me check the Xbox live service status. EVERYTHING IS OKAY it says....
  7. I can't find the steps, can someone help me?

in XboX Insiders
    I can't find the steps, can someone help me?: [IMG] submitted by /u/h1W31C0M3T0CH1L1 [link] [comments]
  8. I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?

in XboX Insiders
    I have EVERYTHING I need for streaming but I can't get past this screen... please help, anyone?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Forcefieldofstank [link] [comments]
  9. i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help

in XboX Insiders
    i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help: well, I bought Assassin's Creed on the 6th and then started downloading. while the download was complete, it suddenly appears that the download is complete. I try to access the game, but it says...
  10. Can't use my xbox at all. Help?!?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't use my xbox at all. Help?!?: [IMG] submitted by /u/klarsen86 [link] [comments]