Help! Can't get connected to internet.

Discus and support Help! Can't get connected to internet. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a wifi adapter for my original xbox 360. I get connected to the network but not the internet. I've tried resetting the networking and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bxmdf, May 1, 2014.

1. bxmdf
    bxmdf Guest

I purchased a wifi adapter for my original xbox 360. I get connected to the network but not the internet. I've tried resetting the networking and turning off the xbox and router and back on. I even went through the solution steps given on xbox's website
    and nothing helped. This is my first time connecting to the internet with the xbox. I use wifi through Frontier internet. Also, I did a PC test just to see what would happen, and a dell computer was listed. What is up with that? I don't own one.

It is frustrating because I have been trying to fix this for a week now. I feel like I wasted my money buying the wifi adapter because it won't connect to my internet.

:)

bxmdf, May 1, 2014
  2. Can't sign in to xbox live even though I'm connect to the Internet

Can't sign in to xbox live even though it says my Internet is connected help

Blue panda 2197, May 1, 2014
  3. Cannot get connected to e xbox live since wed says enternet connection OK

Can't get connected to xbox live since wed Internet connection OK

Blue panda 2197, May 1, 2014
  4. Mister Cerb
    Mister Cerb Guest

Hey there bxmdf!

Before we get started, I suggest taking a look at
    This Sticky and working through all troubleshooting steps there. If you still have issues after this, please list exactly which steps you tried and what the results were.

Also, take a look at the bottom of that sticky and post back with all the information in
    bold at the bottom.

We'll be standing by to hear back from you! ^_^

Mister Cerb, May 2, 2014
Thema:

1. Help! Can't get connected to internet. - Similar Threads - Help Can't connected

2. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  3. Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to XBL even though my wireless connection Is connected to my WiFi. PLEASE HELP: My console is connected to my Wireless wifi and still won't connect to XBL. It randomly connects around 7:00 central but other than that it states that it can't retrieve information. I currently...
  4. Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S: I have been getting the Can't connect to your wireless network hardware problem all day long. When i tried to put my wifi password in on my brother's xbox it seems to be fine. Is there anything i...
  5. Need help can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help can't connect to Xbox live: I tried all rhe suggestions and ideas its say to go to www.xbox.com/support. And that doesnt help bf9dea33-b8d6-4846-b1a9-6c26c38aed81
  6. Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help.: Can't connect to internet for more than a half hour at most, help. Is that the ONLY reply i can get in an hour? One that doesn't even come close to working, due to me NOT BEING ABLE TO CONNECT TO...
  7. Verizon Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i ...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Verizon Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i ...: Verizon (Hotspots) Novatel MiFi 2200: can't connect my iphone 6 to my xbox one !!!!!!!!!! plz help me i am dying i changed from ps .. to xbox one and this was a huge mistake since then i became an...
  8. Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help can't connect to internet with wireless wifi: my wifi connects to my Xbox but not my Xbox live I've tried everything but none of them work please help me this is dr Sheldon cooper signing out e711eca0-bf99-44a3-9e93-4fd8ccd5bc54
  9. Can't connect to Xbox Live. HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect to Xbox Live. HELP.: So I just got xbox live gold and it wont work. I've tried a whole bunch of things and have been charged twice now for something that isn't working. - I've rebooting everything - I've signed in...
  10. Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't connect guitar control to pc w/ adapter, help?: I've been trying to connect my Xbox one rock band guitar controller to my pic for GH3+ but the game won't recognize the input with the wireless adapter. Anyone else encounter a similar problem?...