Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app

Discus and support Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So i’ve been having this issue for a couple of hours now, I got on and tried to play some games and it told me “There may be a service outage, Please... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/UrTrashlol, Jun 19, 2021.

1. Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app

So i’ve been having this issue for a couple of hours now, I got on and tried to play some games and it told me “There may be a service outage, Please check the service status. If there is a service outage, wait a bit and try again” I then waited a bit and tried again, nothing, I then went to go opt out of the Insider program and when I launch the app it tells me “Error, Please sign in to use this app”.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Edit: I’ve Restarted, Hard Restarted and unplugged my console and none of those worked

submitted by /u/UrTrashlol
    [link] [comments]

/u/UrTrashlol, Jun 19, 2021
  2. Wishcatcher Win User

Leave Xboxinsider on Refurb

Hi,

You have to launch the insider app on a console ( dont matter which one ) , go to contents, select insider preview, then manage, you will see the serial number of the console enrolled, just select the one you want to remove.

Regards

PS: if you cant have access to the insider app , contact the official insider website > https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/
  3. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

Sea of Thieves not appearing in insider hub

Seems like you are most certainly into the program, it shows you are in the alpha in that screenshot. It should be showing up in your Xbox Insider App. Are you launching the app on your windows 10 pc? Does it indicate that you are signed into the same gamertag
    in the insider app?
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox One Updates

If you are unsure if you are an Xbox insider, then you can download the Xbox Insider Hub, and launch it to check to see if your console in enrolled in any of the insider rings. If it is, and you no longer want to be in any of the rings, then you can unenroll
    the console using the app.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

xbox app still doesent work

I cant even view friends and achievements on the app. Everyting else works fine though
    Please post any bugs for the beta on Xbox Insider Subreddit and the Xbox
    Insider Hub
    . This will help the engineers gather information on common issues.
  6. Marcinek55 Win User

I have a problem with my computer and i cant log in into my xbox account!

I was launching via microsoft store but i cant even log in to xbox beta app.
Thema:

Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app

1. Help! Cant launch Xbox Insider app - Similar Threads - Help Cant launch

2. Help with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.

in XboX Insiders
    Help with a diagnosis? Cant tell if its a preview bug or a faulty HDMI cable.: Hey guys so my xbox just downloaded a new preview update a few days ago. i turned my xbox on this morning and there was a long grey bar covering the top of my screen. I unplugged and replugged...
  3. I cant play forza horizon 4 online. Plz Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza horizon 4 online. Plz Help: Hi guys. I am trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online but there's an error saying "unable to connect to live configuration". I checked the teredo state, it is strict Plz help me . I did all the...
  4. Help me with my Infinite flight i cant get my game

in XboX Insiders
    Help me with my Infinite flight i cant get my game: Please help me i received all the mails and waypoint messages and i can't install the game, i don't have any information in "my flights" section :( submitted by /u/Juan_0115 [link] [comments]
  5. cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help

in XBoX on Windows
    cant remember my mail on 1 of my accounts PLZ help: today when i got my new pc i downloaded minecraft and added all my accounts but 1 off them dident get added and i have tryed every single mail i know off i have some kind off a ID under the name...
  6. i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i cant link my paradox account to my xbox pls help: So basicly i cant i link the account to my paradox account and it says "Could not link to XBOX. There is an issue with the Microsoft account. Resolve either on console or by signing in to...
  7. Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat

in XboX Insiders
    Help please i cant hear the ingame voice chat: I cant hear my friends in game voice chat, i check the xbox support but it dont help submitted by /u/dems807 [link] [comments]
  8. i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help

in XboX Insiders
    i cant find public test flights and am in need of desperate help: i want to play new grounded flight but NOOOO insider hub peed on all my hopes and dreams and left me with this soggy mess of sadness. so if anybody knows what to do please help. submitted by...
  9. I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought minecraft and i cant go to non cracked server please help.: So yes as i said i bought minecraft and i cant go to premium servers like:hypixel... And i have all the privacy setting in enabled and i still cant go on premium servers please help?...
  10. My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft won’t launch and I cant find the error code on Xbox help: So i just downloaded minecraft onto my xbox so i could play with my brother. When i had checked for it in the store, it said i needed to buy it, but when i checked in my ready to install section...