Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips

Discus and support Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Idk if this is an insiders problem or an xbox problem but whenever I go to capture game clips instead of capturing the correct time (like 30 seconds)... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yo_Cyfix, Feb 18, 2020.

1. /u/Yo_Cyfix
    /u/Yo_Cyfix Guest

Idk if this is an insiders problem or an xbox problem but whenever I go to capture game clips instead of capturing the correct time (like 30 seconds) it only captures 4 every single time, it's getting really annoying.

submitted by /u/Yo_Cyfix
    [link] [comments]

/u/Yo_Cyfix, Feb 18, 2020
  2. CHIEF FIREBIRD Win User

DVR record that failing more than 70% of the time, is this a known issue?

Same problem here. I play battlefield 4, and almost ALL my battlefield moments I attempted to capture didn't work. and when it does capture, it's usually only a 1 second clip.

If the DVR system is failing due to network issues, then the Xbox One should offer the option to save the clips locally on the harddrive. Not everyone has top of the line high speed available to them.
  3. EmberWishes Win User

Recording gameplay through steaming without a capture card?

Thanks for the reply, but I thought Upload and Game DVR captured 30 second clips only? I want to record 15+ mins of gameplay to upload.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

Please fix gameclips

Since you're after longer game clips have you thought about investing in a capture device?. There is some short awesome clips but when it gets longer it can get harder and takes quite a lot of process power. I would honestly suggest investing in a capture
    device if you are a content creator.
  5. Lov10sBeauty Win User

How to recording 1080p60 on Xbox One S?

If you want to record longer clips, you need a game capturer. I recommend you elgato HD 60 S
  6. Daviathon Win User

Game DVR: Unable to save content to console

Just tried on a separate account. I created a 22 second clip and then opened game DVR. Got the same error message on the other account:

"Capture Not Saved

Sorry, the capture you selected was not saved. Please try again."
Thema:

1. Help! Capture error(?) It only captures for 4 seconds when I want longer clips - Similar Threads - Help Capture error

2. Need help with XboxOne game captures!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with XboxOne game captures!: As the title says, my Xbox captures is malfunctioning. IDK if its just me or what but its been acting up ever since I got COD: Modern Warfare. My capture settings are set to 1 minute when I select...
  3. Help, all my local captures have disappeared.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, all my local captures have disappeared.: I've been taking screenshots and videos on my xbox for the last 5 years. As I have a poor internet connection, these are stored locally. Today I went to go back and look through them and they were...
  4. Windows 10 Game DVR saving in C:\.... not in captures folder. Can't record anymore. Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 10 Game DVR saving in C:\.... not in captures folder. Can't record anymore. Help!: Okay. I messed up real bad. And I don't think there's a way to solve it, and I'm very distraught about it. I was trying to move my Captures folder to my C drive after it had been on my D drive. It...
  5. Need somebody with a go capture card to help me!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need somebody with a go capture card to help me!!: Hey all! I'm looking for somebody with a good capture card that can help me out. I'm looking for help in capping the Games with Gold screen that displays the Xbox One Elite Controller in the gold...
  6. Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elgato HD 60 Capture Card Help!: So I went out and got my own Elgato HD60 capture card this christmas and I'm loving it so far. Super easy setup and the quality is nice. My aim is start livestreaming on twitch again. I know xbox...
  7. Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with AverMedia Game Capture HD and resolution problems.: Hey guys I recently picked up a Game Capture HD, and it came with no manual since I did get it used (used once all components were included). I hooked it up to, I think a 22 in Sceptre LCD TV. I...
  8. Capture Hauppauge Colossus help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Capture Hauppauge Colossus help!: Iam trying to capture gameplay hdmi with my pci hauppauge colussus card. Iam using this type of splitter off ebay....
  9. Need help with Capture Card!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with Capture Card!!!: I understand mostly everything about my cap card but I can't figure out how to have more than one person talking on the recorded video. All you can hear is me and the game its self? How do I...
  10. Xbox One Roxio Game Capture HD Pro Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Roxio Game Capture HD Pro Help?: Connect all cables in the right way and i open the capture tab and it just says 'no signal' any settings i need to change for it to be able to work? I have had it wokring before but now it does...