Help Cold War raytracing series S

Discus and support Help Cold War raytracing series S in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?! Français/English (I have... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MATBOX1234, Feb 21, 2021.

1. MATBOX1234
    MATBOX1234 Guest

Hi,

I bought the xbox series s and I doesn't have the Raytracing data pack on Call of Duty Cold War, can someone help me?!

Français/English

(I have the right version of the game installed on my console)

Thank you Help Cold War raytracing series S :)

:)

MATBOX1234, Feb 21, 2021
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

Hi,

The Series S version of Cold War does not have the raytracing feature.
  3. Boombaa Win User

Cold war Upgrade to next gen

4. Smwutches Win User

Xbox 1 to Xbox series x/s

Yes. Xbox One games will be backwards compatible with the Series S/X. There are also games like Valhalla and Cold War that support Smart Delivery. With Smart Delivery, you can buy the games now on the One and you'll be able to download the Series S/X version
    for free.
  5. CR4T3R Win User

Call of Duty:Cold war

You can try to buy the CD, unless you have a Xbox Series S. I'm not sure, because I don't have CoD: Cold War, but it should work.
  6. Pasquale C. Win User

COD Modern Warfare series x

Hi!

Maybe you have the Xbox One version of COD Cold War and you see that message because the Xbox One version cannot be upgraded to Xbox Series X. You can find more informations about COD Cold War editions here:

Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Editions FAQ

Regards
Thema:

1. Help Cold War raytracing series S - Similar Threads - Help Cold War

2. Xbox cold war game share help please

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox cold war game share help please: My friend and I have each others Xbox set to home so we can share our games with each other, he recently bought cold war and I've installed it, but it tells me I only have the trial version that...
  3. CoD Cold War is broken please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD Cold War is broken please help: So what happend was yesterday the game would not load and send me to the home menu and at around 8pm EST i was able to get it to load pas the Cold War screen when i tried to go online however it...
  4. Buy cold war help bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buy cold war help bug: Hello. I bought cold war on xbox one in dematerialized mode when it was released. It worked, I resumed the game yesterday after 1 month and a half of inactivity, however since yesterday impossible...
  5. Help? Something wrong after Cold War Install

in XboX Insiders
    Help? Something wrong after Cold War Install: Not sure how to exsplain. Sorry if this isnt the right place. Bf got CoD Cold War this week. It took 2 days to install and won't play at all without crashing. Plus we are now having issues with...
  6. punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    punch card: cod cold war season 1(need help): so a few days ago i bought the battle pass from season 1 in black ops cold war to complete my punch card in order the complete it was to buy the season 1 battle pass so i did that. but for some...
  7. Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frustrating bug need help bad - xbox one - CALL OF DUTY COLD WAR: Problems... Over the past 2 days, I have uninstalled and reinstalled cold war TWICE. I had the trail version of cold war multiplayer and I went to the Xbox store and bought the full version. But...
  8. Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?

in XboX Insiders
    Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?: [IMG] submitted by /u/sebot229 [link] [comments]
  9. Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?

in XboX Insiders
    Call of duty Cold War black ops turns of my Xbox one s please help any work around?: [IMG] submitted by /u/sebot229 [link] [comments]
  10. I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please: I got Call of Duty Cold War and the code for it will not work? Help please 2516fa3a-9fea-4093-9721-38c119977c62