Help construct a map for the ages?

Discus and support Help construct a map for the ages? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Down to play, Mic-able and all :P 46294ca0-e9c9-44f5-85fd-62687d1f3b9d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cryss Winters, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Help construct a map for the ages?

Down to play, Mic-able and all Help construct a map for the ages? :p

:)

Cryss Winters, Apr 10, 2014
  2. drqg
    drqg Guest
    Champions Bundle new DLC packs coming

I would pay top dollar for a map pack with avalanche, sandtrap and construct.

3. *SPOILER* Map Remake Confirmed!

Eww. No Pit or Construct remake? Another bad BTB map remade, sigh.

Sparrow-2DB1304B-D989-4FC4-9D90-A43EDB2D5506, Apr 10, 2014
  4. drqg Win User

Champions Bundle new DLC packs coming

I would pay top dollar for a map pack with avalanche, sandtrap and construct.
  5. Sparrow-2DB1304B-D98 Win User

*SPOILER* Map Remake Confirmed!

Eww. No Pit or Construct remake? Another bad BTB map remade, sigh.
  6. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Achievement/Vidmaster not working! Please help!

H3 maps are sick... Isolation, Construct, Valhalla, The Pit, Guardian and so on in that order for me.
  7. Fyeforlife Win User

Minecraft buddies!

Add me. Im somewhat new but could use some outside constructive criticism on my map.
  8. GrownKiller 224 Win User

Thought there were 4 maps

from what i have heard many people are confusing the dlc. Many on youtube believe this is all we are getting but we are actually getting five maps ( remember the leak of 5 new maps ) well two of those 5 leaked maps came out. So in february we may be getting
    3 more maps from the leaked 5 maps. Apparently one of the maps (NOT piazza or liberation) is based on a construction site on top of a building sorta like highrise. proof? watch the elite dlc trailer and pause when you see a tall building around many other
    buildings with 3 construction cranes around it.
Thema:

Help construct a map for the ages?

1. Help construct a map for the ages? - Similar Threads - Help construct map

2. Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Set up Help please for using an USB Microphone when using Elgato HD60S game capture?: Hi Can anyone please advise how an USB microphone can be set up with Xbox One? Or which USB Microphones are compatible with Xbox One (compatible devices link checked but any microphone refer to...
  3. help finding when you added someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    help finding when you added someone: so me and my bestfriend have been friends for about 8-9 years now and we met on halo 4. we wanted to get something for our friendship. i was wondering if there was any way in finding when you...
  4. Need help with cs:go xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with cs:go xbox one: Hello, purchased Counter-Strike:GO at xbox.com but it will not show up on my xbox one library... How can i fix this? I do know I paid as there is a bank statement....
  5. Account suspension for helping players in game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account suspension for helping players in game?: EDIT: Case review has been submitted. cc2921b9-dc64-4673-9f45-8ba1c04ec883
  6. Here's idea helping people put them good happy

in XboX Insiders
    Here's idea helping people put them good happy: Insider hub appy for Android submitted by /u/Results_Modz [link] [comments]
  7. Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hardrive Problem or Console? (2 Problems Please Help): Hello Microsoft, After no problems for the past few years out of the blue today any game located on my $100+ 4TB external hardrive refused to load up for no apparent reason and I keep receiving...
  8. xbox one s all digital help

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox one s all digital help: I had sent my Xbox to the repair shop and today it arrived but when I tried to connect it to the TV it says no signal and I did everything the internet told me to do but nothing works so what...
  9. Need help, Blank green screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help, Blank green screen: System comes on and I can use a controller to go though dashboard and start games, can hear the sounds, but shows nothing but blank green screen. 93d96312-d23e-4adc-88ea-5b798c96c75f
  10. Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help me Xbox I have xbox360 and I'm trying to get the Xbox live but it won't...: Please i need help on my xbox 360 and it day eroor 3000500. I need help plz be964b3a-1b02-49bd-b401-6bc95b457ac0