Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist

Discus and support Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AFKNow, Apr 15, 2019.

1. AFKNow
    AFKNow Guest

There are millions of people is the USA alone who have trouble with fine motor skills like hand writing and headshots in shooting games. I have something called dysgraphia which makes aiming very difficult because it’s a very precise movement. I have
    a few ideas that would help disabled players but in a way that the general public could not take advantage of. This way only the people who need it can have access to the help. It won’t be a common thing online. I mainly play Halo and while I have put in hundreds
    of hours on each main halo game, I’m rarely in the top 5 on my team. I know the startagies, I know the maps, however I can’t aim which makes even getting positive kill death ratio very difficult. In Halo 4 there was enough aim assist and bullet magnetism that
    I could aim. I finally had the extra help I needed to be on an equal playing field with my peers and was able to do a lot better often the MVP of my team.

Some ideas I have are

People who have a dr note can have increased bullet magnetism or aim assist added to their accounts and it would be up to delelopers to include theses features.

The accessibility controller can have the feature of increased aim assist and bullet magnetism added as an update

Xbox 360 had some hidden features under the accessibility tab that made it possible to have extra aim assist added to your game. I ask that this feature be brought back in the next gen Xbox or Xbox live.

I am posting this here because I am hoping that one or all of these accessibility features will be added. I am hoping someone from Microsoft will read this and make it happen.

:)

AFKNow, Apr 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hello !

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this outdated thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread.
    We will be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues on your own thread.

Thank you again!
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

I think having more accessibility features in games can only be a good thing. Giving more people a chance to be competent at a larger range of games would be a wonderful thing, and it's been great to see so many game devs making a similar point all over
    twitter in the last few weeks. Fingers crossed we see more accessibility features being added as standard so that more people can enjoy these games and not feel as though they're being held back from reaching their potential.
  4. KaiZaChieF Win User

My lil bro is one of those gamers, I know he struggles a lot playing competitive PvP, we play PvE mostly because of this, but I really like these idea's, they are great!
  5. AFKNow Win User

It's a good thought.

But it could be abused as well.
    It would likely not be abused because the level of aim assist and bullet magnetism in Halo 4 when it first came out is what I’m taking about. For players who have trouble aiming they are the ones it would help. People who don’t have trouble aiming
    were the main group complaining because the extra help made it hard for them to aim effectively.
  6. Flymonkey102 Win User

Something doesn't have to make money for a company to do it. Maybe not upfront.
Thema:

1. Help Disabled Gamers by Adding More Bullet Magnetism and Aim Assist - Similar Threads - Help Disabled Gamers

2. How Gaming helps with living with a Disability

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Gaming helps with living with a Disability: I have brain damage and I'm considered "permanently disabled" I've struggled most my life with various issues. It's not just something I say. Gaming really has saved my life, It's given me so much...
  3. Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help on xbox accessible controllers and configuration for disabled son: just read about Xbox Adaptive Controllr and think it'd be great for my disabled son. But i know nothing about customizing/configuring for his use. Is there any tips on how to get help?...
  4. Help for disabled player.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help for disabled player.: Hi, I have Forza 7 ultimate game on my windows account. I'm physically disabled man and I have very big problems to unlock cars in game. My hands are not healthy that's why I'm not able to win...
  5. Help children with disabilities

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help children with disabilities: I really don't want to post on here but since customer service couldn't help or give me an email to write directly I am forced to write this public forum. I am beyond frustrated with Microsoft. My...
  6. Any help for Disabled US Military Vets?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Any help for Disabled US Military Vets?: I've been a gamer in general for a very long time now. I'm the type that always bought many games that fit me and my play style. Hell, gaming motivated me to get a job at 16 in order to have my...
  7. Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t earn achievements on Minecraft- Achievments on the world are NOT disabled. Please help?: I can not earn achievements on Minecraft-the world I have does not have achievements disabled. It is a world that was uploaded from Xbox one edition after the Better Together update...
  8. F1 2017 help. Can you change the button configuration? Disabled user.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    F1 2017 help. Can you change the button configuration? Disabled user.: Hi Does anyone know if you can change the button configuration on F1 2017? As I would like to buy a steering wheel to play the game and enjoy it more but I am unable to use my legs, so the...
  9. Any help for Disabled US Military Veterans?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any help for Disabled US Military Veterans?: I've been a gamer in general for a very long time now. I'm the type that always bought many games that fit me and my play style. Hell, gaming motivated me to get a job at 16 in order to have my...
  10. Only way to play destiny is to disable router firewall. PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Only way to play destiny is to disable router firewall. PLEASE HELP: So i've tried port forwarding and i have opened manually about 15 ports, the ones that are recommended by bungie and microsoft. The xbox one tells me that my nat is open, but i still have...