help, Error code: (0x8007042b)

Discus and support help, Error code: (0x8007042b) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Every time I try to open Medieval Dynasty it immediantly brings up, Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by OrglandoFox, May 19, 2022.

1. OrglandoFox
    OrglandoFox Guest

Every time I try to open Medieval Dynasty it immediantly brings up, Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: (0x8007042b)

:)

OrglandoFox, May 19, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, OrglandoFox. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You're playing it on PC, right? Are you running it on Windows 10 or 11?

Are you running it on Steam or Xbox App?

Did you try any troubleshooting step already?

Please answer these questions so I can better assist you with this.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error code: (0x8007042b)

Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

I'll be happy to assist you out today.

Steviitar, is this error only appearing on this specific game?

Did you try reinstalling it to see if the issue persist?
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Error code 0x8007042b when starting game

Usually progress is saved to the cloud as soon as you're connected to Internet.

Don't press reset on Forza Horizon app, just repair
  5. julyanvan gammeren Win User

Does the restore option remove my game progress?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Julyan.

Please try this:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

If everything is up to date now, do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore

Finally do the same for Forza:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Forza app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair

If that doesn't work

We can try too open RegEdit as an administrator and delete the following Services:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet]

Then Restart your PC

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command:

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" (without the "")

Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.
Thema:

1. help, Error code: (0x8007042b) - Similar Threads - help Error code

2. HELP 0x80242020 ERROR CODE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP 0x80242020 ERROR CODE: I had sea of thieves installed on my d: drive. Removed my D: drive to take it somewhere but now i can't install sea of thieves. I can;t use my c: drive because it's too small...
  3. Error Code 3. Please help.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Error Code 3. Please help.: My server status is connected and my NAT is open but I still get error code 3 when I try to join multiplayer for State of Decay 2. Can anyone please help me? [img]...
  4. Error code offline update need help

in XboX Insiders
    Error code offline update need help: E100 0000070D 80070002 is the code I’m receiving. My console stopped working and now this is happening. submitted by /u/NerdTechCEO [link] [comments]
  5. Need help with error code 0x80070570

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code 0x80070570: So for the past 4 or 5 days, I've had trouble installing Fortnite. One morning, I woke up to play and I wasn't able to. I was given an error message that said the game was corrupted (error code...
  6. HELP error code 0x8007023e

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP error code 0x8007023e: i keep getting this error code when i try to launch any game, 0x8007023e and i cant find a way to fix it, i restarted my console multiple times but that didn't work, and i cant seem to find...
  7. Game Pass Error Code 0x80070005 when downloads of new games finish. Help trouble shooting.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Error Code 0x80070005 when downloads of new games finish. Help trouble shooting.: Last week, I downloaded two games that had yet to release, FM 22 and Forza 5. An error message 0x80070005 appeared for those games. I didn't think anything of it at the time, thinking it was...
  8. Netflix won’t open / error code with no help

in XBoX on Windows
    Netflix won’t open / error code with no help: So I try to open Netflix on Xbox One S: -Immediately says “Something went wrong, go to Xbox.com/errorhelp and enter code 0x800701b1 “ -I go to Xbox.com/errorhelp, it’s a list of codes with no...
  9. Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim: Hi all, I am currently stuck baffled by the error code 0x80073CF3. Can anoyone help? I have scoured countless forums to no avail as i can't find a solution to my problem. i have followed all...
  10. Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!: So, when I try to download a game from Xbox or Microsoft Store, i get this error code 0x80070424, although my xbox game pass hasnt expired yet. I updated my windows and got support from Xbox but...