Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim

Discus and support Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I am currently stuck baffled by the error code 0x80073CF3. Can anoyone help? I have scoured countless forums to no avail as i can't find a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Fade AFT3RL1F3, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim

Hi all,

I am currently stuck baffled by the error code 0x80073CF3. Can anoyone help? I have scoured countless forums to no avail as i can't find a solution to my problem. i have followed all advice as to waiting and seeing if theres another copy already installed however neither work as this is a brand new laptop and this is the first time installing the games in question. i'm running out of options as other games install perfectly fine. i have a current ongoing game pass for pc membership and it would be a shame if i have to rebuy these games on a different store in order to be able to play them as it would seriously make me reconsider paying extra for the pc game pass.

Many thanks,
    Jordan

:)

Fade AFT3RL1F3, Sep 15, 2021
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim

Thank you for contacting us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good night

"Microsoft has released an update to fix this issue. To install the update, follow these steps:

Select the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Settings.

Select Update and Security > Check for Updates.

Select View optional updates, then select update KB5004476 from the list.

KB5004476

Select Download and Install.

When the update is complete, restart the device.

You should now be able to install, update and launch games.

Are you still in trouble?

Try deleting the Game Services registry keys and reinstalling the Game Services app on your Windows 10 device:

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following commands and press Enter:

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServices" -recurse

Remove-Item -Path "HKLM:\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\GamingServicesNet" -recurse

Restart the device.

Right-click the Start button in the lower left corner of the main screen and select Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

From the Administrator: At the Windows PowerShell screen type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the application on this page and select Yes when prompted for User Account Control (CCU).

Try installing or starting the game again."

The problem started with this error, and there are several other errors, I advise you to try.

microsoft original text:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/errors/erro...
  3. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @Fade AFT3RL1F3!

Would you please provide us with further information regarding this issue.

• Are you facing this issue only in this particular game?
    • Do you receive the same error when trying to download other games?
    • Are you trying to download the game from the Microsoft store or through the Xbox app?
    • May I know the troubleshooting steps performed by you so far?
    This clarification would aid in allowing us to provide the proper troubleshooting for this situation.
  4. THIAGO FILIPE7 Win User

This code (0x87e00005)

I have the same code error in instalation the halo master chief, what is this
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Game not showing after download

Hi, the version of odst you purchased, was it the xbox one version for Halo the Master chief collection or the Xbox 360 version of the game? If it was the Master Chief collection version, then you need the master chief Collection installed on your Xbox
    One to be able to download the game.
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hey there scheely726!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the code for ODST? If you are referring to the code for the Master Chief Collection, unfortunately we are unable to replace these codes here in the Support Forums.
Thema:

1. Help! Error code: 0x80073CF3 When installing Halo: The Master Chief Collection or Skyrim - Similar Threads - Help Error code

2. Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80070424 - Can not fix it, help please!: So, when I try to download a game from Xbox or Microsoft Store, i get this error code 0x80070424, although my xbox game pass hasnt expired yet. I updated my windows and got support from Xbox but...
  3. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

in XBoX on Windows
    0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help: 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games...
  4. Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, when i go to join or invite people to a party it says error code 0x801930193 please help: This has been happening for a little bit now and im getting tired of it. All i want to do is play online with my friends and i cant even do that. Please Help dc59ec03-0329-451d-aaaf-84f5be3b48a5
  5. I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005

in XBoX on Windows
    I need help if anyone has Any ideas with error code 0x80070005: I have Xbox game pass ultimate for pc I go to try and download any games and its says error 0x80070005 and cant do any thing else so I [img] hope some one can Help!!! Thank you...
  6. I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an error code 0x838601e7 for synchronize issue for my red dead file...help.: I'm having a problem gaining access to my red dead data. I keep getting the error code 0x838601e7 popping up advising me to delete my data... Which isn't happening.. I require a solution with...
  7. Xbox Live Error Code 0x800704cf - help!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Error Code 0x800704cf - help!: For the past few months I've been having issues getting my Xbox One S to sign into Xbox live. I'll go in circles getting error code 0x800704cf stating Unable to Connect To Internet At This Time....
  8. (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...

in XboX Insiders
    (HELP) My xbox series X no longer plays disc based games. I get error code 0x87de272b every...: I had this problem a week ago, rang microsoft and was told its a disc drive issue. Sent mine off for "repairs" and got a new replacement a few days later. It worked fine for a couple days but now...
  9. I need help with fixing an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with fixing an Error Code: E102 00000C01 80070003: Every time I turn on my xbox one s it immediately says that something is wrong and gives me the System Error: E102 00000C01 80070003 can ayone help me fix this? 76628f62-1bbb-4481-820a-a229fe37dba7
  10. Error code not listed, help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code not listed, help please: Hi does anyone know the solution for the error code 0x8007045d as it is not listed on the known error codes, can not update any games till error is resolved as they stop literaly seconds after...