Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

Discus and support Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive! in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I don't understand why in russian market far cry 5 gold edition cost now 125 $? When the standart version 60 $. Where did such a big difference come... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by МаксимСолошенков, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive!

I don't understand why in russian market far cry 5 gold edition cost now 125 $? When the standart version 60 $. Where did such a big difference come from?

:)

МаксимСолошенков, Mar 4, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually I think the op is referring to the discount price of the said game in different marketplaces.
  3. H3PA80R Win User

The difference is that the god Version includes the season pass and other stuff. For the normal Version of the game you have to pay extra for things like the season pass or Single dlcs. In the higher versions of games you pay for a bundle.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

5. Xemness Win User

Is it maybe featuring "Play Anywhere" service or just a normal one?
  6. Jopppi Win User

Far Cry 5 season pass

I have the same problem, I ordered online Far cry 5 Gold.

And redeem the code on my laptop on my account.

So now on my xbox ready to download the game, there is only Far cry 5...

The gold edition is not shown as purchased.

But in my purchase/billing list on my account Far Cry 5 Gold is shown....

Very strange...
Thema:

1. Help! Far cry 5 gold edition became very expansive! - Similar Threads - Help Far cry

2. Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help I can’t connect to my friend or play games but can connect to everyone else: Help i cant connect to 1 friend but can others ee486083-cf98-4008-b0e2-c38ca6222d6f
  3. Far Cry 5 Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Far Cry 5 Help: I have a twitchy and slightly blurred picture in FarCry 5 and low FPS although others on YouTube have a good picture (these videos are not in 60 frames) the digital version of the game, the Xbox...
  4. 2 Hours of every customer support avaliable and no help so far

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Hours of every customer support avaliable and no help so far: So after now trying every single solution possible, i still havent found a solution. ive done it all, deleted profile, redownloaded, cycle power turn off thing, deleting everything on my xbox, you...
  5. Ebon Flintloack still not in game and no help so far

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintloack still not in game and no help so far: I posted a few days back about the Ebon Flintlock still not being in my in game inventory. It is in my account purchase history but not in game. I received a very unhelpful reply which was...
  6. Please help me install the russian language Far cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help me install the russian language Far cry 5: Platform Xbox one Tig- Spy os WH Please help me install the russian language in Fri Cry 5 Thanks 2bd0bc8a-17b7-4cea-b270-efd98957b772
  7. Please help save Far Cry 2 (backwards compatibility for XBONE)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help save Far Cry 2 (backwards compatibility for XBONE): Many of us enjoyed a lot of gaming hours out of Farcry 2 back in the day but sadly the multi player servers for xbox 360 will go down January 2016(ish). there are still a few hardcore dedicated...
  8. Download Speeds/Connection Speeds being THROTTLED. Multiple Contacts, NO help so far.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download Speeds/Connection Speeds being THROTTLED. Multiple Contacts, NO help so far.: I have been having this issue for the past 2.5 months now. It has been a continuous problem now in that period, and I have contacted Xbox Support multiple times (live chat 3 times, phone twice),...
  9. Subscribed Live Gold on 30/March. Could NOT use it so far. Need proper help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Subscribed Live Gold on 30/March. Could NOT use it so far. Need proper help.: Hello. I subscribed Live gold on March 30 but until now could not use. In support they say they can not do anything but have discovered the problem. I was in Brazil at the beginning of March and...
  10. Please Help!!!! No one can help so far.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please Help!!!! No one can help so far.: Ok No one has been able to tell me what is wrong yet.... (xbox 1) I can not play any downloaded game, and the games I have a disk to you can play online but the xbox will not sync to the cloud...