Help Faulty gpu

Discus and support Help Faulty gpu in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [MEDIA] is this a faulty gpu ? 1e29a24a-8573-438f-a646-0bccf8ad9bc7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MrMagicZero, Feb 20, 2014.

1. MrMagicZero
    MrMagicZero Guest

Help Faulty gpu

is this a faulty gpu ?

:)

MrMagicZero, Feb 20, 2014
  2. Smile Mayhem
    Smile Mayhem Guest
    XBOXONE CANT HANDLE GAMES?

So do you think maybe the xbox just cant handle it? faulty gpu

Smile Mayhem, Feb 20, 2014
  3. The Wee Bear
    The Wee Bear Guest
    Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

Some glitches like this have been caused by a faulty GPU. Hope that's not the case.

(Forza was a good example, had weird shadowing and patterning.)

The Wee Bear, Feb 20, 2014
  4. Bazajaytee
    Bazajaytee Guest

Help Faulty gpu

Doesn't look like a faulty GPU as you mention on your video that FIFA 14 works fine as does BF4 Campaign. Also, faulty GPU is likely to look a lot worse than flickering wall textures.

Could be an incomplete installation/update that installed enough for you to play but is causing things like this. I recommend fully uninstalling Battlefield 4 from your Xbox One (the process should take all the updates with it) and install the game fresh
    then re-download the updates when the game next launches.

Hopefully that will resolve what you are seeing.

Bazajaytee, Feb 20, 2014
  5. Bazajaytee Win User

Help Faulty gpu

Doesn't look like a faulty GPU as you mention on your video that FIFA 14 works fine as does BF4 Campaign. Also, faulty GPU is likely to look a lot worse than flickering wall textures.

Could be an incomplete installation/update that installed enough for you to play but is causing things like this. I recommend fully uninstalling Battlefield 4 from your Xbox One (the process should take all the updates with it) and install the game fresh
    then re-download the updates when the game next launches.

Hopefully that will resolve what you are seeing.
  6. Smile Mayhem Win User

XBOXONE CANT HANDLE GAMES?

So do you think maybe the xbox just cant handle it? faulty gpu
  7. The Wee Bear Win User

Graphics Glitch - Fifa 14 & EA UFC Demo

Some glitches like this have been caused by a faulty GPU. Hope that's not the case.

(Forza was a good example, had weird shadowing and patterning.)
  8. IceStorm III Win User

My Xbox acts Wierd... Dont know what to do :(

[quote user="Calculator 69"]In what way is it acting wierd?[/quote]He's seeing spikes in Mass Effect. Those are geometry errors. They're caused by a failing GPU. I know exactly what he's talking about because I've seen the same issue on failing/faulty GPUs.
  9. Rozayyy85 Win User

Gameplay InGame Graphics Video Problem

It's a faulty gpu more than likely. I recently had to return my xbox one for the same issue. You're not alone. Currently waiting on my XB1 to be repaired or replaced with a new one.
Thema:

Help Faulty gpu

1. Help Faulty gpu - Similar Threads - Help Faulty gpu

2. Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to remove mute and headset not working. Was working fine a few days ago. Help please: Unable to get rid of mute. And headset just stopped working on xbox. Does work on laptop. Tried online help. Any real way to get this work? 44daf2a2-e349-450e-ae0a-582b1c6c1694
  3. Need help here

in XboX Insiders
    Need help here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/comments/d4yvp1/wth_happened_please_help/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share submitted by /u/J_U_R_4_S_S_l_C [link] [comments]
  4. Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty Xbox One Controller.... please help: I bought an Xbox One controller from Smyths Toys last year and the his Turtle Bay headphones didn't work with it. I took it back to the store and they replaced it immediately. The headphones...
  5. Help new Xbox and think mine is faulty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help new Xbox and think mine is faulty: Had PS4 which my brother now uses and had no problems at all! Only had Xbox one a month and been in contact with helpline and where I purchased it from 3 times but with little success. Controller...
  6. Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S is faulty and Israel support won't help since it was bought while living in the USA: My Xbox one S was bought in the USA by my kids ( who earned the money to buy it). I moved to Israel and after about two weeks in which it worked well, the console started having major display...
  7. Help with faulty 360e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with faulty 360e: Okay so I hae a Xbox 360e that I have had from New for a little over two years which I have never had any issues before. The other day while playing fifa the picture went all distort and made...
  8. My Xbox One is definitely faulty, can anybody help me before I claim another console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One is definitely faulty, can anybody help me before I claim another console.: Ok so here comes my very big problem, first of all I apologize for my poor English, Im Spanish. My general internet is not that good (3 download 0,5 upload, average ping is 60 and to Seattle is...
  9. Faulty 120GB Hard Drive - Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Faulty 120GB Hard Drive - Help!: Hi everyone, I own a 120GB original 360 Elite, bought it brand new and never had trouble with it til lately when things started to go a bit pear shaped. Firstly it was taking gradually longer to...
  10. control day one faulty (HELP ME)

in XBoX on Consoles
    control day one faulty (HELP ME): I bought my console and a backup control over not wanting to use my control day one , because it is unique and exclusive , however when using it for a test, I realized that it is defective , I...