help for accounts

Discus and support help for accounts in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox accounts on the same pc or can i use only one xbox account?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ville A., Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ville A.
    Ville A. Guest

help for accounts

If i buy one game on one microsoft account on pc, can i use it on two different xbox accounts on the same pc or can i use only one xbox account?

:)

Ville A., Jul 22, 2019
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

3. Daft Badger Win User

Account help.

4. dave6398 Win User

Account Help!

ok thanks revtony (this is my main Xbox account)..... So If i can migrate the gamertag to the micorsoft account, would there be a way I can change the e-mail / microsoft account associated with this gamertag so that it is connected to my main Microsft account
    that is already synced with my Windows 8 PC, Because if I want to use any sync options or Smart Glass between windows 8 and Xbox, it would need the GamerTag to be associated with the Microsoft account.
  5. TMZN Win User

Account Help!

Unfortunately it is not possible to transfer saves and achievements between accounts. Best thing to do if you want to keep your saves and achievements is to use the new account.
  6. Dirty Loco Win User
Thema:

help for accounts

1. help for accounts - Similar Threads - help accounts

2. Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Epic Games Account Verification Issues - PLEASE HELP!!!!: Epic Games have put a ban on my account for no apparent reason what so ever and will not give me details why. The state I am unable to verify my account, however I have given them all information...
  3. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  4. Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help recovering old Xbox live account and email is bugged: Hi, I need help recovering my old Xbox account as I want to play the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft, and I cannot access my old account, HoodedJeans0453, the account which the game was purchased on...
  5. Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me get Screen time option for all accounts besides kids: I love video games and my Xbox one. Lately I have been applying time limits and various screen time restrictions on my Apple devices. I have been working on my willpower to resist going into a...
  6. Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com: [ATTACH] I am trying to sign in my Microsoft account on Minecraft PE iOS. I keep getting this message. “Sorry, something went wrong. Give it another try, or try on xbox.com” i already tried...
  7. "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Help?: Before this everything has been working fine! then suddenly I couldn't join servers or my friends! I do get I have to change it but how and where, can someone drop a link for me??...
  8. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  9. xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox account question/need help from a EMPLOYEE: hello, i just had a question for someone who works as an employee. i heard that its possible for a person to take a account if it was created on someone elses console. my main account was created...
  10. Account help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account help.: I have my account on multiple consoles, some that i don’t have access to. I want to know if theres a way i can remove my account from those xboxs from my phone or computer....