Help for xbox disconnect on wired and on wifi

Discus and support Help for xbox disconnect on wired and on wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Help for xbox disconnect on wired and on wifi Hello guys i have xbox one x i cant connect it wired directly with my router but if i use bridge with an... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by SaadKharbouch, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Help for xbox disconnect on wired and on wifi

Hello guys i have xbox one x i cant connect it wired directly with my router but if i use bridge with an an extander it works and now the console disconnect on wifi but after trying it work and connect to the wifi when i disconnect my profile plz if you
    have any idea how to fix i removed everything from the console factory reset powercycle but didnt work

*** my router is not in the list i have nokia g-240wa

:)

SaadKharbouch, Jun 21, 2020
  2. SaadKharbouch Win User

Thank you sir for replying yes upnp is activated port are open every time i have to factory default my xbox one x then it connect but when i turn it off and turn it on dont connect also with wired connection the same problem
  3. TheFifthElement Win User

Hello guys i have xbox one x i cant connect it wired directly with my router but if i use bridge with an an extander it works and now the console disconnect on wifi but after trying it work and connect to the wifi when i disconnect my profile plz if you
    have any idea how to fix i removed everything from the console factory reset powercycle but didnt work

*** my router is not in the list i have nokia g-240wa
    Does your router have UPnP and or Port Forwarding abilities? If so, I would suggest turning on UPnP, as well as porting these ports on your router so that way your router can communicate better with Xbox LIVE, thus allowing you to connect and stay connected.
    Hope this helps!

https://support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/network-ports-used-xbox-live

4. xDarkWraith75x Win User

Network Issues?

If you have something wired to the router it will take priority over the WiFi which can cause devices using WiFi to lag or disconnect from servers.

Hooe that helps a little.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox One X keeps disconnecting from Wifi even after port forwarding

... on older forums people were having the same issue with a wired connection. ...
    Well, disconnects happen for a lot of various reasons. If others get disconnects on a wired connection, the reason for that happening doesn't have to be the same reason for your WiFi disconnects.

But a wired connection is MUCH more easier to troubleshoot that a WiFi connection.

If your connection via ethernet is stable and doesn't disconnect, we only need to focus on your local WiFi.

If you only use WiFi, we can't know if outside interference (e.g. neighbor with WiFi on the same channel, DECT phones, cordless baby monitors, microwave ovens, garage door openers etc.) is causing your disconnects, or if the issue is related to your Internet
    provider (i.e. the disconnects also happen when wired).

And the really bad thing about WiFi troubleshooting is, you don't see the interference. If a disconnect happens, you can't know if
    your neighbor was just warming up nachos.

Or the parents next door put the baby to bed and turned on the baby monitor. You just see the WiFi disconnect, and you don't know why it would happen at that time.

As for wireless disconnects: Just recently someone had the issue, that when they connect their Xbox to their TV, everything works fine, but connected to a Soundbar, the WiFi wouldn't work at all. The reason was a ground loop that introduced so much interference,
    that the WiFi signal couldn't be transmitted.

So by all means: Try a wired connection, and troubleshoot that at first. If the wired connection works, we can work on WiFi later.
  6. Jurgen1488 Win User

Xbox One disconnects from wifi

Hi,

My Xbox One keeps disconnecting from the wifi. When I go to connect again, my wifi doesn't show up. It doesn't seem to be a problem with my wifi as I am in a call the whole time. So the problem must lie in the xbox. When I can't connect; I turn it off and
    on, which barely works. Then I turn it off and unplug all the cables and leave it for a while, this works most of the time however it doesn't take long before I disconnect again. Also sometimes it says that my wifi is wired, and I am definitely not using wired
    internet.

This problem is very annoying as it always disconnects me in game, so it would be greatly appreciated for any help.
    I recommend having an Xbox connection over a wired network connection. It is more reliable and faster. Wireless connection is not very reliable.
Thema:

1. Help for xbox disconnect on wired and on wifi - Similar Threads - Help disconnect wired

2. Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controllers keep disconnecting and re-connecting tried everything - please help!: my controller will randomly disconnect and re-connect, seems to happen the most in NHL but also happens in COD and world of warships...... Here is what I've tried as trouble shooting: 1)2...
  3. Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest

in XboX Insiders
    Please help Controller keeps disconnecting alpha skip ahead latest: Hello, I need some help please. My controller keeps disconnecting when I'm in a party or game and it when I go to the party chat is says please check your device settings in yellow. I don't think...
  4. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  5. Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM: Help with disconnection? Not able to port forward on Comcast Gateway CGM4140COM Hi Pochizzled92, Thanks for the update. If you call your ISP they can assist you in port forwarding the router....
  6. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  7. Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Belkin: Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP!: Belkin (Routers): Xbox Live Double NAT - Disconnection - PLEASE HELP! Hey Ryan, Thank you for reaching out. You will need to see which changes, if any, were made to the network while your console...
  8. Disconnecting controller PLEASE help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnecting controller PLEASE help: my new wireless controller keeps cutting in and out of connection. I read that having a laptop or router near it will interfere with connections, i was wondering if anyone with this problem knows...
  9. The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know...: The help does not allow me to play online and it disconnects me too much. I do not know what to do to fix it. Help, xbox 360 [img] 1cbab85d-c3d6-49bf-b93d-84264b65fe8b
  10. Help! Wired controller disconnects!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Wired controller disconnects!: Just bought a new remote because I thought the other one had just had it. Maybe 10 minutes into game play, and it cuts off, Please reconnect controller. I unplugged, and reconnected to every port...