Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.

Discus and support Help getting Moonlight Great Sword. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far. I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSlade, Jan 29, 2014.

1. SuperSlade
    SuperSlade Guest

Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far.

I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any problems but the sword seems out of my reach.

:)

SuperSlade, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Dark Souls Item Trading

Wow finally i get the darn moonlight great sword. I wish getting the channelers trident was alot easier.

Fire mar bill, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Dark Souls Item Trading

I'm looking for a channelers trident,and the moonlight great sword. Those channelers never seem to drop them. I have been farming them for well over 4 hrs even with a max item discovery of 410.

Fire mar bill, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

Wow finally i get the darn moonlight great sword. I wish getting the channelers trident was alot easier.
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

I'm looking for a channelers trident,and the moonlight great sword. Those channelers never seem to drop them. I have been farming them for well over 4 hrs even with a max item discovery of 410.
  6. K Ham Mayham Win User

seeking serious help

So I definitely had preicillas dagger. And moonlight great sword. I really need to emphasize I went to trueachievements.com and followed the list precisely... Like to a T... Checked it 10 times over. I'm honestly so bummed this guy stole my gear.

I need someone to help me straight boost. I'm ocd and can not live with 925/1000
  7. KaitoCam Win User

Video game Suggestions

if you like a rouge like games Moonlighter is really great and it's playanwywhere as well.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

gravelord great sword

It looks cool? I also thought that it turns enemies toxic.
Thema:

1. Help getting Moonlight Great Sword. - Similar Threads - Help getting Moonlight

2. HELP to get rid of my Xbox One NOISE POLUTION

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP to get rid of my Xbox One NOISE POLUTION: Why does my xbox one console literally get SOooooo loud with a noise that can be heard. Outside by my neighbors that's in their own driveway? Please help me mak it STOP!...
  3. I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help getting my old gamertag back fast!: My old gamertag is less than 12 characters but it won't let me sign up my old gamertag without # in new account or my few year old account free. Please HELP! I just want to save my old gamertag...
  4. Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I please get some help on getting a monitor to work at 1440p AND 120hz?: I have the Dell S2719DGF, which supports 1440p 144hz over HDMI 2.0. I have an Xbox One X which supposedly supports 1440p 120hz also over HDMI 2.0. When I choose the HDMI option instead of auto...
  5. Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!: help me i have this error. [img] fe9f628d-992b-46bc-a9d9-d99e71b9d958
  6. Getting ddos need help

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Getting ddos need help: Getting ddos need help Restart your router to obtain a new IP address. Also, report his friends too if they are assisting him in violating the TOS b814f130-44be-4217-8b87-62502780d5b9
  7. Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get my game disc to play, HELP!: Trying to play Nba2k20 from the disc but the console keeps trying to download the game to the console. I just want to play my game. Has anyone had this issue or may know what i can try to correct...
  8. Help getting my xbox 360 account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help getting my xbox 360 account back.: trying to get my microsoft and xbox account back that was stolen and the only thing i have to remember is the gamertag from when i use to have a xbox 360. its xRenegadeOutlaw and someone is using...
  9. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  10. can i get some help?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can i get some help?: I have a promotion for 3 months of gamepass ultimate, it started at novembember, i dont remember the date but it ends at january 6th, the problem here is that i already had a game pass...