Help getting Moonlight Great Sword.

Discus and support Help getting Moonlight Great Sword. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far. I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SuperSlade, Jan 29, 2014.

1. SuperSlade
    SuperSlade Guest

Hey all I was wondering if anyone was available to help me get this. I've tried and failed so far.

I'm pretty sure I can beat the boss without any problems but the sword seems out of my reach.

:)

SuperSlade, Jan 29, 2014
  2. Dark Souls Item Trading

Wow finally i get the darn moonlight great sword. I wish getting the channelers trident was alot easier.

Fire mar bill, Jan 29, 2014
  3. Dark Souls Item Trading

I'm looking for a channelers trident,and the moonlight great sword. Those channelers never seem to drop them. I have been farming them for well over 4 hrs even with a max item discovery of 410.

Fire mar bill, Jan 29, 2014
  4. Fire mar bill Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

Wow finally i get the darn moonlight great sword. I wish getting the channelers trident was alot easier.
  5. Fire mar bill Win User

Dark Souls Item Trading

I'm looking for a channelers trident,and the moonlight great sword. Those channelers never seem to drop them. I have been farming them for well over 4 hrs even with a max item discovery of 410.
  6. K Ham Mayham Win User

seeking serious help

So I definitely had preicillas dagger. And moonlight great sword. I really need to emphasize I went to trueachievements.com and followed the list precisely... Like to a T... Checked it 10 times over. I'm honestly so bummed this guy stole my gear.

I need someone to help me straight boost. I'm ocd and can not live with 925/1000
  7. KaitoCam Win User

Video game Suggestions

if you like a rouge like games Moonlighter is really great and it's playanwywhere as well.
  8. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

gravelord great sword

It looks cool? I also thought that it turns enemies toxic.
Thema:

1. Help getting Moonlight Great Sword. - Similar Threads - Help getting Moonlight

2. I am needing help to get this Player banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am needing help to get this Player banned?: I was playing Call of Duty Black Ops 4 and I was just taking and a Aggressive Player was getting upset cursing and sending Threats to my Account while im playing. I have already reported him and...
  3. How to get help from a person?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to get help from a person?: Our Xbox one stopped working today, I assume same error everyone else is getting but my Autistic Child doesn't understand and I need to talk to someone so they can reassure him it will be fixed....
  4. I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am getting this error message from my X-Box 0x903f9006. Can anyone help me with this...: This message keeps popping up and he can't not move forward. 3554ee47-1aa8-473e-96d2-d153f12992a7
  5. need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    need help with xbox support how can i get hold of the support: need help with xbox support with my games COD 84ab5394-467f-4b68-91fa-01cb4d1dbc76
  6. i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help...: i keep getting a green screen with xboxone on it and i cant get any further. anyone help with next steps if you have experienced this fdba099f-4b33-4060-9bb6-33803b8b17cd
  7. Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wow o m g Xbox is out to get me help: O m g xbox just took off my other pic and enforced my account today its over and i can pick a new one! Yaaa i picked a profile pic that i made that says remind me thats what it says, and with a...
  8. We’ve updated gamertags to help you more easily get a name you want in your language. What...

in XboX Insiders
    We’ve updated gamertags to help you more easily get a name you want in your language. What...: All players should be able to express themselves proudly in their native language. We’re making a change to empower players around the world with more choice in how they represent themselves. We...
  9. Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers

in XboX Insiders
    Keep getting this error trying to log in to the xbox (beta) app. Any help cheers: [IMG] submitted by /u/d1strbd [link] [comments]
  10. SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started

in XBoX on Consoles
    SMITE tips and tricks. builds and help getting started: if its cool. I wanna start a thread were people can come for help on the game of SMITE. maybe wanting tips, some tricks or good flank moves. character builds or just wanting to meet new smite...