Help hacker

Discus and support Help hacker in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can someone help me? my son was on his Xbox and someone hack into his account under his name and this person wrote take off your socks it's not that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by jaydentross, Aug 2, 2019.

1. jaydentross
    jaydentross Guest

Help hacker

Can someone help me? my son was on his Xbox and someone hack into his account under his name and this person wrote take off your socks it's not that hard. So apparently this person can see him. This isn't the first time this has happened. It's really scaring
    him and frankly it's got me a little bit scared. Can somebody help? What do I do?

:)

jaydentross, Aug 2, 2019
  2. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

Help hacker

3. xSSxDeadPool Win User

Help with hacker

And this guy is still doing it to
  4. denis97g Win User
  5. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

Help with hacker

Greetings, xSSxDeadPool. It sounds as though you may have encountered a DDoS attack. I would recommend taking a look at this support article titled "Denial of service
    (DoS) or Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks: Frequently asked questions
    ". In short, you would need to follow up with your ISP. They will be able to work with you further on this.

In addition, I would advise you to take a look at this sticky on harassment and file a complaint against the user in question via your console: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/26/t/19139.aspx. This will make sure a member of Enforcement reviews
    your case. As always, if you have any concerns about account security, please see the link that Vibroplex posted.

Thank you!
  6. Glamourizedd Win User

Help hacker

Hi,

Did your son give his account information to anyone ? If you are worried about someone being able to see him, I would unplug any kinect or any camera connected to the xbox.
Thema:

Help hacker

1. Help hacker - Similar Threads - Help hacker

2. Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! how to get a refund when hackers have been into your account: My son stupidly bought some FIFA points on eBay from someone claiming they could refund them back to him. 48000 Fifa points were bought by this hacker on his acct. I contacted Microsoft but has...
  3. Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! Stream Snipers or Hackers?: Hello i play on an Original Xbox One and have been loving fortnite but epic has still not yet fixed my two step verfication and i feel like my account is being targeted by stream sniper or...
  4. please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help me ive think ive been banned by a hacker or ive just got banned: my xbox360 name is wafflybear9 i dont know why ive been been banned but please can you un ban it thank you c36b4b66-06c6-41e3-bec9-20ca422c2f6c
  5. I need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with a hacker: hello, I was playing a game online with someone when when I had to leave. He got mad and one of his friends keeps disconnecting from Xbox live. The is there anything can do to stop it....
  6. Need help with a hacker

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with a hacker: A teen using the gamer tag [Mod Removed]has been harassing me and my girlfriend and apparently many others. He's booted me offline once and is threatening me as we speak about doing it again. He...
  7. A hacker got into my account and robbed my licenses. help

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker got into my account and robbed my licenses. help: A strange person entered my account and I rob all my licenses, I want to recover my licenses and explain to me if it can happen again. I want another license for my xbox one and an explanation of...
  8. Hacker. horrible customer service. can anyone actually help?!?!?!?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hacker. horrible customer service. can anyone actually help?!?!?!?!: First and for most, I HATE being rude to people who have done nothing to me. I work retail, I deal with it myself, so dealing with all this is hard because i want to get it fixed but no one is...
  9. A hacker unlocked oddly specific achievements in BO2, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    A hacker unlocked oddly specific achievements in BO2, help!: So late night June 16th, I'm playing some BO2 TDM in a lobby, the timer goes from 20 to 0 and the game starts. There's a hacker that turned the game into a Zombieland session. (A hacked, yet fun...
  10. "HELP ME " HACKER IN ONLINE COUSIN PROBLEMS

in XBoX on Consoles
    "HELP ME " HACKER IN ONLINE COUSIN PROBLEMS: Hello!! Not if it is the correct place, but we have identified users of xboxlive using not authorized software, and of two and three profiles, in online, we want to denounce them but we do not...