HELP! How do I sign into Xbox Insiders on PC with a different account? Read details below

Discus and support HELP! How do I sign into Xbox Insiders on PC with a different account? Read details below in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Because I'm 15 years old, I can't enrol in Xbox Insider. However I can use my parent's account instead to sign up. But how do I sign into the app of PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jmoule2580, May 15, 2020.

1. HELP! How do I sign into Xbox Insiders on PC with a different account? Read details below

Because I'm 15 years old, I can't enrol in Xbox Insider. However I can use my parent's account instead to sign up. But how do I sign into the app of PC on her account instead of mine?

I've tried to uninstall it and reinstall with her account but it still says I'm too young. Pls help.

submitted by /u/jmoule2580
    [link] [comments]

/u/jmoule2580, May 15, 2020
  2. whyayemincepie Win User

inviting friends to your game

3. Mister Beep Win User

Black ops 2 dlc missing details below

Hey there,

Do you own the Black Ops II Season Pass? If so, please try installing the DLC through the in-game menu to see if that helps! If you navigate to the content you're inquiring about on the
    Xbox Marketplace and it's prompting you to purchase, the account you're signed in with may not own the content and will need to be purchased in order to access it.
  4. ResuWreckt Win User

how do I change

Hey Rocka.

Check out the below link for more in detail explanation of changing your profile image, avatar, etc...

https://support.xbox.com/en-ZA/my-account/manage-gamertag-and-profile/change-gamerpic-on-xbox-one
  5. XBF George L Win User

Não consigo me logar no Hub do Xbox Insider (Mod Translation:I can't log in to the Xbox Insider Hub )

Hello!

Can you give us more information are you having trouble using the Xbox Insider Hub App or signing into the Xbox App on Windows 10 PC.

Please provide us with a few more details to determine how to best assist you.

I look forward to your reply
  6. Obsessive Power Win User

Is it possible to change the downloads location for games without the need to delete all the other apps on that drive.

As long as the drive if formatted for xbox then the files inside will be of, but if not it will have to be reformatted.
    While I appreciate you are trying to help, please read the post fully before answering. This is a PC question, PC hard drives do not have to be 'formatted for Xbox'.
Thema:

HELP! How do I sign into Xbox Insiders on PC with a different account? Read details below

1. HELP! How do I sign into Xbox Insiders on PC with a different account? Read details below - Similar Threads - HELP sign Insiders

2. I need help signing into my xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help signing into my xbox: I dont have a computer or anything but i just tried signing on too my xbox accout that i just made about 2-3 days ago and even tho I'v never had problems befor with this or any other xbox account...
  3. Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help

in XboX Insiders
    Project xCloud Sign-In Issues - Please Help: I may have missed this post, but I cannot sign-in to Project xCloud. Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks! submitted by /u/japan05 [link] [comments]
  4. Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed

in XboX Insiders
    Project XCloud Sign-In Issues, Help Is Needed: I've been using the XCloud successfully for few weeks, the apps updated recently and now I'm unable to sign in. Any advice guys? submitted by /u/ToraxOutlaw [link] [comments]
  5. Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, Automatic Sign In on my little brothers account: My little brother passed away earlier this week and his XboxOne automatically signs into his account when we turn his xbox on. We are worried that if we attempt at game sharing or even signing...
  6. It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?

in XboX Insiders
    It won’t let me sign up for the preview?? Does anyone know how to help?: [IMG] submitted by /u/Luminous_Xbox [link] [comments]
  7. Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...

in XboX Insiders
    Hi, can you guys help me ? I have signed up for project xcloud iOS beta. I recieved the...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Abudiix [link] [comments]
  8. Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...

in XboX Insiders
    Need help, I'm signed up for Xbox insiders and I have both the streaming app and Xbox app,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/andythenaykid [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Insider Hub sign in error. Help: So I've tried closing then opening the program, I've tried reinstalling the program, I've tried restarting my pc and I've tried different internet connection but nothing has worked and every time...
  10. Help Signing into Xbox Insider Hub

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help Signing into Xbox Insider Hub: Hi, my name is Louis and my gamertag is and I have a problem trying to sign up to Xbox Insider Hub. When I tried to sign up for the Insider Hub it said that I couldn't because of past behavior. I...