Help. I can not connect to the network in Dark soauls 2

Discus and support Help. I can not connect to the network in Dark soauls 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can not play on the grid in Dark Souls 2 on XBOX 360 writes: You can not play in multiplayer mode, because you do not have network privileges... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrucialOrchid, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Help. I can not connect to the network in Dark soauls 2

I can not play on the grid
    in Dark Souls 2 on XBOX

writes:

You can not play in multiplayer mode, because
    you do not have network privileges

:)

CrucialOrchid, Mar 29, 2014
  2. xbox live won't connect

Not able to connect to live for the past. 2 days. Xbox can connect to network but fails at Internet. Help please

Xbox works Out, Mar 29, 2014
  3. Xbox

Can' connect to network but not Internet someone help please.

TwistedFate XB1, Mar 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You need a gold account to access multiplayer on the xbox 360,the gamertag your posting with is a silver account.You will need to buy a 1 month,3 month or 12 month gold sub.

Daft Badger, Mar 29, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You need a gold account to access multiplayer on the xbox 360,the gamertag your posting with is a silver account.You will need to buy a 1 month,3 month or 12 month gold sub.
  6. Mister Fitzer Win User

Wired Connection Issues

Hey Dark, sorry to hear about the connection issue! There are often issues getting connected on a University Connection, but the good news is your network administrator should be fully equipped to help you get connected. :) Have you tried contacting your
    network administrator for the dorms? :)
  7. Xbox works Out Win User

xbox live won't connect

Not able to connect to live for the past. 2 days. Xbox can connect to network but fails at Internet. Help please
  8. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Unable to install a game while connected to LIVE

I had the same issue with the darkness 2. Just disconnect your Xbox from your network and they should install fine. Just make sure you are signed into your profile but not connected to Xbox live.
  9. Lactos292 Win User

Bummer, I thought this was a Dark Souls forum.

It is a Dark Souls forum. Since there was no official Dark Souls 2 forum, people started using this one for Dark Souls 2 as well.

Do you need help with something in Dark Souls?
Thema:

1. Help. I can not connect to the network in Dark soauls 2 - Similar Threads - Help connect network

2. Network Connectivity Broken in latest Build Update (Help!)

in XboX Insiders
    Network Connectivity Broken in latest Build Update (Help!): I'm part of the Omega group and my Xbox One X recently installed the latest build available. After updating, the Xbox showed that it was offline. I checked network settings and the status was that...
  3. Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Connect your wireless network Help for Xbox one S: I have been getting the Can't connect to your wireless network hardware problem all day long. When i tried to put my wifi password in on my brother's xbox it seems to be fine. Is there anything i...
  4. Help, Xbox will not connect connect to the network via LAN

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help, Xbox will not connect connect to the network via LAN: When my Xbox One X is connected via LAN (wired), when turning it on most of the time it will not connect to the network. The only way it will then connect is if I switch back and forth between...
  5. xbox network connection help

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox network connection help: My xbox will not stay connected to my WiFi, it used to be fine and had no problems, now everytime i switch the xbox on i have to re-connect to the wifi amd then put in the wifi password, sometimes...
  6. Help connecting to university network: using wifi adapter and vpn possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help connecting to university network: using wifi adapter and vpn possible?: HI everyone, I'm a poor university student who just got gifted an xbox one s. Unfortunately my university does NOT allow the connection of game consoles. The university also doesn't allow...
  7. My Xbox one network connection isn't helping. Please fix it for me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one network connection isn't helping. Please fix it for me.: Please help my network connection on my Xbox one. 6f8cbbeb-c144-45b5-bd94-10570bebc565
  8. I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need someone to help Trouble Shooting Network Connection. I just will not connect anymore: Couple days i ago i buy "for honor" and as you know it was a big problem for most of us. Long story short i had to call my cable provider and restart my router, because of a few things i tried to...
  9. Xbox 360 bridge network connection - DNS issues - Help please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 bridge network connection - DNS issues - Help please: I don't know where to post this but anyway: I am using an ethernet cable to connect my 360 to my PC. Then I am creating a bridge connection between my xbox and network. It didn't even connect to...
  10. Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help! connection/network, high package loss, slow upload/download speed: Been experiencing issues with Xbox live since having shaw install new internet service. The problem seems to be between my Xbox one and the Cisco DPC3848v Gateway provided by shaw. The internet...