Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay

Discus and support Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i canceled xbox game pass but now its saying i must pay for it but i just want gold back and saying gold has been converted to xbox game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lukeshiverdecker, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay

So i canceled xbox game pass but now its saying i must pay for it but i just want gold back and saying gold has been converted to xbox game pass

:)

lukeshiverdecker, Oct 12, 2020
  2. someoneidk1 Win User

I have the same problem but it’s been doing this to me since 2019 and I pay it then cancel it but it doesn’t cancel and keeps charging me every single month and I’m just done with it I just I don’t know what to do
  3. lukeshiverdecker Win User

But i already cancelled it before it should have charged me and it makes me pay for it
  4. ngocphi Win User

Because you have to pay off the past due balance off first
  5. lukeshiverdecker Win User

Same bro i just want gold back and its making me pay again
  6. BionicThread997 Win User

Unsubscribe from Game Pass

To unsubscribe from Game Pass, you must rebuy it and then cancel it because to cancel it, you must pay the amount that is due in order to cancel other purchases and make a purchase for Xbox Live.
Thema:

1. Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay - Similar Threads - Help cant cancel

2. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  3. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  4. help, please I cant eat food in mc

in XboX Insiders
    help, please I cant eat food in mc: I have the Minecraft beta and I can't eat food, help? submitted by /u/GreatOperation [link] [comments]
  5. Help! I cant seem to open oblivion GOTYE on my xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I cant seem to open oblivion GOTYE on my xbox one!: It is downloaded and paid for but it wont auto save any data! I can't access my game files through xbox live. Please tell me i didnt just waste a bunch of money trying to play my favorite game.....
  6. Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment: Hello guys, i try buy xbox game pass ultimate with my paypal. i tried with debit card tho but it still same as my paypal. any solution with this error code? i have enough balance on my paypal or...
  7. I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!

in XboX Insiders
    I CANT SIGN IN TO MY XBOX HELP!!: So not too long ago I got onto Minecraft with my friends and as soon as the game booted up I instantly got logged out of my account. As i tried to log back in it told me...
  8. I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.

in XboX Insiders
    I cant go to 1080p in settings, please help.: Title. I'm in Console Ring Delta, and whenever I use my One it only lets me use 720p, 1080p isnt an option and my TV doesnt support 4K. Please help if you can, thanks! submitted by /u/Halotic154...
  9. Cant buy games anymore PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant buy games anymore PLEASE HELP: hi everybody. im from Uruguay and since the first time i bought my x box i just buy games in the argentinian store since there is no Uruguayan store for microsoft. today i tried to buy the nba...
  10. Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox support cant help me cancel game pass?: I had game pass on the 3 month cycle. Meant to cancel it before the next cycle, but it rolled over on the 11th and i didn't realize until the 18th. it was a bad time and my card declined the...