Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

Discus and support Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by No__Name, Jun 13, 2019 at 10:33 AM.

1. No__Name
    No__Name Guest

I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried responding to my old accounts posts didn't show anything I tried contacting Microsoft Live chat and got nothing
    I tried factory reseting my xbox and nothing please help

:)

Thema:

1. Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts - Similar Threads - Help can't create

2. Who else can't help themselves during sales?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else can't help themselves during sales?: I try my best to hold back, especially if it's a fairly recent game I know I don't have time to dedicate towards 7c636685-9594-45a3-ab4f-44356f29e9cb
  3. I can't set my home xbox help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my home xbox help!: When Im trying to set my home xbox this message shows up [img] what now? 52a76fa7-7bd5-472c-83d5-051f408161a1
  4. Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign In, Can You Help?: I'm having trouble signing in. Error 8007007A shows up. I didn't delete my profile, but instead downloaded it. That fixes the issue, but then when I sign out and sign back in, it happens again....
  5. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?: Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support. Got some defective ones and now i have one...
  6. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a
  7. Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft employees can't help..someone please do: So my gamer tag (or should I say, ex-gt) was reported by a gamer who I destroyed in a Rocket League match (who sent me multiple expletives via game and xbox chat, but he reminds me via party how...
  8. State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help

in XBoX on Windows
    State of Decay 2 PC, can't invite friend, troubleshooting help: I'm playing State of Decay 2 on Windows 10 Pro N 1809. In the XBox app I can invite friends to parties, add friends, chat, etc. In SoD2 friends can invite me and i can join. However I cannot...
  9. Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! 0x8027025a Can't start any games or apps.: Last night after purchasing some Rock Band dlc I noticed none of it was downloading. After trying to install it manually in my games & apps I began getting the 0x8027025a error, and have since...
  10. Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't my friend join my Astroneer world but I can join him!!! This is weird HELP PLEASE!!!: Me and my friend have been playing Astroneer on the Xbox version and have built up a pretty neat world but the state of the Xbox version right now is just so bad and laggy it's unplayable. We...