Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

Discus and support Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by No__Name, Jun 13, 2019.

1. No__Name
    No__Name Guest

I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried responding to my old accounts posts didn't show anything I tried contacting Microsoft Live chat and got nothing
    I tried factory reseting my xbox and nothing please help

:)

No__Name, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts - Similar Threads - Help can't create

2. My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助)

in XBoX on Windows
    My game "forza 4“can't running,HELP me please.(地平线4闪退,中英文求助): My system is win10 1909,when i open the game ,it came out the game logo picture for tens of second,then it flash back to broken(闪退) without any error code.I used to reinstaller the game,close any...
  3. HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox: Hey, I preordered and have been playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare game. Sadly, my game started going into an "update required" loop so I uninstalled the game. After looking for the...
  4. Can't get into account, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't get into account, help!: Hello all, Just bought another xbox, and I am trying to sign into my account to access my games and my live profile. I've logged in, but its asking me to verify with a phone number I haven't used...
  5. can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    can't cancel past due subscriptions (legal help needed): I see MANY posts related to this topic -- fox XBox, Office, etc. I have a paid subscription that expired. Haven't used it. Nothing owed to MS. Want to remove it from my account but cannot. I...
  6. Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't add an account to sign into my Xbox One! Help!: So I can't sign into my xbox. Last night was perfectly fine but today it wouldn't let me sign into my account. When I would select my account it would spin a couple times, and then go back to the...
  7. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  8. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  9. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  10. HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends: Okay, so I have tried and read literally everything on the internet. I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they couldn't fix it. They told me as a last resort I could post here....