Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts

Discus and support Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by No__Name, Jun 13, 2019.

1. No__Name
    No__Name Guest

I made this account and for some reason I can't create posts for any games so I tried responding to other peoples posts no response then I tried responding to my old accounts posts didn't show anything I tried contacting Microsoft Live chat and got nothing
    I tried factory reseting my xbox and nothing please help

:)

No__Name, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Help I can't create posts and respond to other people's posts - Similar Threads - Help can't create

2. Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't join Ambassadors Program, help!: I have spoke to a few representatives and they told me to come here. I can't sign up for the ambassadors program. They looked up my account in the enforcement page, and I have no records there. I...
  3. Help I can't login to Xbox live,

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help I can't login to Xbox live,: I cant login to xbox live. I can login offline just fine, ive tryed a hard reset but it didn't work. Any help would be appreciated 89e845ff-2475-4fc3-8386-41b9d78420bc
  4. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments]
  5. I can't join groups help !

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't join groups help !: Do you guys know what to do ? I get this error when im trying to join.. It happens on every post that I'm trying to join. I can't do anything [img] e0c59ec3-2929-485b-854a-e5d7550e65e0
  6. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  7. Who else can't help themselves during sales?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else can't help themselves during sales?: I try my best to hold back, especially if it's a fairly recent game I know I don't have time to dedicate towards 7c636685-9594-45a3-ab4f-44356f29e9cb
  8. I can't set my home xbox help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't set my home xbox help!: When Im trying to set my home xbox this message shows up [img] what now? 52a76fa7-7bd5-472c-83d5-051f408161a1
  9. Can't Sign In, Can You Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Sign In, Can You Help?: I'm having trouble signing in. Error 8007007A shows up. I didn't delete my profile, but instead downloaded it. That fixes the issue, but then when I sign out and sign back in, it happens again....
  10. Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it normal that the Xbox Support can't really help you anymore ?: Hello Xbox Community, I have a Question, Maybe someone had a similiar Problem. The last 2 months i had to send my xbox one x 8 times to the support. Got some defective ones and now i have one...