Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game)

Discus and support Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game) in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to install the halo games: Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexHoganson, Aug 1, 2020.

1. AlexHoganson
    AlexHoganson Guest

Hello, when I try to install the halo games:

Halo MCC: The green "Install" button flashes "Downloading 0%" and "Starting 0%" for a couple seconds then returns to "Install" with no error message.

Halo 3: error code 0x803fb107

Halo 2 anniversary, Halo Combat Evolved Anniversary, and Halo Reach: The green "Install" button says "Preparing 0%" for about 30 seconds and then returns to "Install" with no error message. Edit: All of these now show error code 0x803fb107.

What i've done so far:

Restarted my computer

Signed in and out of the Microsoft Store

Signed in and out of the Xbox app

Updated my router firmware

Uninstalled and reinstalled the Xbox app.

I am installing to my D drive which has 500gb free, I HAVE the xbox game pass ultimate, and I am able to install other games without issue.

Any help will be much appreciated! Thanks!

:)

AlexHoganson, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Krogoth88 Win User

No games will install whatsoever. I get no error message, it simply just doesn't try to install at all. I have the basic Game Pass subscription for PC.

I'm having the same issue! I can't start Master Chief Collection after the Halo 2 update. I uninstalled MCC and now I can't even reinstall MCC! other games seem to be fine starting the download but none of the Halo games work anymore.
  3. Omnickpotent Win User

What's your favorite 360 game

Halo Reach or any Halo I suppose. I can't wait for Reach to come to the MCC!
  4. IntenseJames Win User

I Cant Play halo 2 anniversary campaign

I can't play any of the 4 campaigns in Halo MCC.
  5. AXLE45401 Win User

Can I mod my Xbox(Beta) games on pc?

Yet here is MCC with Halo Reach and it downloads with the EAC disabled mode and we still can't mod the game. Super loving it.
  6. Di5coDonk3y Win User

Halo Finally Fixed

So is Halo mcc any good? Im thinking of getting an XB1 and I loved the halo games on 360, but all I hear about halo mcc is that it's broke!

is it broke or is it now just randomly playing up? is single player effected?
Thema:

1. Help, I can't download Halo MCC (or any Halo game) - Similar Threads - Help can't download

2. GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GamePass ile inirme yapamıyorum YARDIM![Translation-I can't download with GamePass HELP!]: Forza Horizon 4 indirmeye çalışıyorum ve ne xbox uygulamasından ne de microsoft storedan indirme yapamıyorum. Daha doğrusu indirme başlıyor (normal hızımdan düşük hızda başlıyor) fakat bir süre...
  3. i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help

in XboX Insiders
    i can't complete a download on xbox 360 help: well, I bought Assassin's Creed on the 6th and then started downloading. while the download was complete, it suddenly appears that the download is complete. I try to access the game, but it says...
  4. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a
  5. Lost my profile, can't download it. HELP please

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost my profile, can't download it. HELP please: Hey. I've bought a new game earlier in the day. After this, and a few hours of download I had a problem with this new game. So I decided to delete it and re-install it after. I bought it on the...
  6. Can't download, Corrupted? NEED HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download, Corrupted? NEED HELP!: Ok so I have a serious problem here. A few days ago I decided to start using my 360 again and thought I would download some of my favorite games I have not played in a long time. I started them...
  7. I can't download any games on xbox one, please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download any games on xbox one, please help!: Ever since about a week ago, all games I try to install do not download but instead just sit in the queue. Even when I hover over the game and press install it does nothing at all. I've had my...
  8. Can't download dlc maps on titanfall...PLEASE HELP!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't download dlc maps on titanfall...PLEASE HELP!!!!: ok so I have downloaded the season pass and it says I own it...but when I try to download the maps I need to play anything other then campaign it says something went wrong and it won't work! I...
  9. XBOX ONE profile can't download - help

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE profile can't download - help: I'm trying to get my 360 profile onto the xbox one, so i type in my gamertag and it asks for the password. No matter what, it says the password is incorrect, even though i know for sure it is...
  10. Trial version of Minecraft accidentally downloaded, now can't play the disc. HELP!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trial version of Minecraft accidentally downloaded, now can't play the disc. HELP!!!: My son accidentally downloaded the trial version of Minecraft. We already have the disc, but now we can only play the trial version. We uninstalled it and tried reinstalling it, but it just...