[Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05

Discus and support [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I had this issue for some months now. I searched support through reddit, Microsoft and just did not find any solution. The app is downloaded and once... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/lecosilva, Feb 23, 2021.

1. /u/lecosilva
    /u/lecosilva Guest

I had this issue for some months now. I searched support through reddit, Microsoft and just did not find any solution.

The app is downloaded and once it reaches something like 90% of installation, it suddenly stops and presents me this error: 0x80073D05

What's bugging me the most is that if I type Xbox Game Bar in my Windows search bar, the app will appear, but if I click on app settings, I'm sent to the list of installed software which does not count with the Game Bar!

I tried to clear the cache before, a while ago, nothing happened. I used PowerShell to delete Xbox App Packages, nothing happened. I logged in and out from Microsoft Store. I tried to install it through the Xbox app (which always prompt the message that Game Bar is missing), but I could leave it through the night and it wouldn't have installed it just the same (I tried it).

I do not have a clue on what to do.

My Windows version is 10 Pro 20H2 19042.804

Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/lecosilva
    [link] [comments]

/u/lecosilva, Feb 23, 2021
  2. GamingGranny0 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox(Beta) Installer error

Sorry to hear that issue, try using this little guide: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UPyup27B80
    I walked through every step of you tutorial and it did not resolve my issue.

Whatever is generating the error 0x80073D05 is not fixable at this point in time.

I cannot install the XBOX (beta) Installer. And today discovered I can't even install a game that I bought and paid for. Keep getting this error: "Something went wrong". What kind of error message is that...Not even the troubleshooter could find a fixable
    error.
  3. HoraryCat67 Win User

Can't Install Majong

Me again. I shut my computer down every evening, so I doubt if that will solve the problem. However, I shut down the computer using the shutdown menu in the Charms bar just to be sure,. I now get the error code 0x80073d05.
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

Error 0x80073d05

Hello GustavoPinheiro4,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with installing Minecraft and receiving error code 0x80073d05. Please clarify which platform you are attempting to install this one(Xbox One or Windows 10). If you are on an Xbox One, please
    try performing a
    power-cycle

Please keep us updated!
  5. Viva-G Win User

Receiving error 0x80080005 when installing Xbox Beta App

That's the part I'm having trouble with, I can't get past a third of the installation bar without the error code coming up and stopping the install.
  6. bobbistef Win User

MS Store crashes when installing xbox game bar

I don't know how stupid you have to be to assume that xbox game bar is installed when my problem is that I can't install it
Thema:

1. [Help] I can't install Xbox Game Bar Error 0x80073D05 - Similar Threads - Help can't install

2. HELP! I can't install ANY digital content at all!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! I can't install ANY digital content at all!: Okay, I'll try not to miss anything as this is driving me insane. I have an Xbox One X (Day One) Console. It's always been a bit buggy but I put that down to the Xbox Insider program - for...
  3. HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP!!!! After I received a DEV error..I can't install game on xbox: Hey, I preordered and have been playing the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare game. Sadly, my game started going into an "update required" loop so I uninstalled the game. After looking for the...
  4. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  5. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  6. i need help the game can't be installed on my device.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help the game can't be installed on my device.: Paladins I click install to my device And then there's this. Where do you want to install? It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign...
  7. MICROSOFT STORE : I CAN'T INSTALL GAME , HELP PLEASE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT STORE : I CAN'T INSTALL GAME , HELP PLEASE: I started loading Forza at night , and when I woke up in the morning, 63 GB was loaded. I paused the load , it didn't stop. I clicked on the cross. I started to reload the game from the store, but...
  8. please help me i can't install my profile in my xbox 1 it gives me another profile. idk what ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    please help me i can't install my profile in my xbox 1 it gives me another profile. idk what ...: i can't install my profile on my xbox as it gives me another profile instead, my Profile was KILLERKILLJOY90 but when i entered in the info it gave me SentientStew227 please help me to fix this or...
  9. HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP NEEDED! Last Preview Update failed to install now can't boot up!: PLEASE HELP!!! On Friday 31 Mar morning (GMT) I tried to power on my XBOX ONE (Original 'Day One' edition) and it said Step 3 0f 3, applying update now at 76%. It stayed like this for about 5...
  10. Can't access downloaded games & 9hrs to install a disk! Please help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access downloaded games & 9hrs to install a disk! Please help: Bought secondhand Xbox one with games already on it but can't access them? How do you transfer them to a new live account? Also put a new game disk to install and it's taken 9hrs to install 40% is...