Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live!

Discus and support Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to go over the Xbox Live security verification but I can't do it because I don't have the password to the email address that I used.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DragonFalconZ, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live!

I've been trying to go over the Xbox Live security verification but I can't do it because I don't have the password to the email address that I used. It was my moms email but she forgot the password so I have no access to Xbox Live. I've just recently bought
    Xbox Live and now it's going to waste. Please help me!

:)

DragonFalconZ, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Can't log onto xbox live

Hello, I am trying to get on my xbox and it asks be to update it. When I do, an error comes up. Shown below.

4467 - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - D000 - 0185

I've typed this status code in but it says it can't find it. I don't know what to do to fix it.

Can anyone help?

BitsnPieces12, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Kilroy2007
    Kilroy2007 Guest
    Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

Got Titanfall yesterday and was unable to log onto live. Now today I can log onto live but my gold membership is gone... so I still can't play...

Kilroy2007, Jun 21, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings DragonFalconZ!

If you can't remember the password for your Microsoft account, then there are a couple of questions that only an Xbox support agent can ask of you, to confirm the genuineness of you actually being the owner of this account and hopefully, for you to gain
    access to your Microsoft account.

Please, contact Xbox Live support for further assistance.

taidara, Jun 21, 2014
  5. iBitburg Win User

I cant connect to my other account via xbox because when the option came up to use a windows live id to login i selected yes to use and i didnt have a windows live id

Can someone please help honestly how the heck do i log on to my xbox live account because i can only get on the account if i disconnect the internet, meaning i cant log onto Xbox Live
  6. Jac Atax Win User

Cannot connect to xbox live even though it says its all good

So I logged onto my 360 and it logged me straight into live - I then turned that off and logged back on the xbox one and it now logs me into live - I messaged a friend in the US who says this happens to him regularly - to fix the no Xbox live he logs out
    of his profile and back in - good grief - hope it helps someone
  7. PJO'Leary Win User

Can't log onto Xbox 1s

Hi can someone help me with this issue
  8. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't log onto Xbox 1s

Hi can someone help me with this issue
    Did you try my previous suggestion?
  9. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Can't log onto Xbox 1s

Your network hardware may be hung up. Power cycle your network hardware and wait until its fully functional before turning your console back on.

Try wired ethernet cable instead of WiFi as you may be getting signal loss.
Thema:

1. Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live! - Similar Threads - Help can't log

2. I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign in to Minecraft on my phone, it says log in failed Error number 9. Please help: I am a mum who has started using minecraft so that my autistic son can play with someone. I downloaded the game to my phone, I signed in using my microsoft account, this worked once only. Now it...
  3. Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Dungeons: Need help and can't use my "correct" account to log in: I was just trying to test logging in the game and it says that I do not own Minecraft Dungeons and asks for "correct" account to login in. However the problem isn't there. Just to clarify Ido not...
  4. Help, I can't log into Xbox Live

in XBoX on Windows
    Help, I can't log into Xbox Live: When i select my account this message appears: Could not log into Xbox Live Invalid JSON chain More info. RETRY I could not find the solution to this problem on the help center, so im asking...
  5. I can't log in to my account please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log in to my account please help!: Okay so today when i tryed to log in to my account it says in can't log in. Few seconds later it logs me , but without network and i couldn't do anything. I was a little bit suprised because when...
  6. Can't Log in, Support no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Log in, Support no help.: I have two account, one for myself and one for my Son. For the last 3 days my son can't log in. He gets the same message. I have tried my xBox, my PC, 4 different browsers. Nothing works. Any...
  7. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...
  8. EM 0X87DD0005 - HELP! Can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EM 0X87DD0005 - HELP! Can't log in: Looks like a major issue trying to log in to XBOX games, as many others reporting the same issue. I'm on Windows 10 laptop and the problem just popped up this morning. What the hey is going...
  9. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  10. I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One. Can somebody help me please? 0x87DD000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One. Can somebody help me please? 0x87DD000F: Hi, I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One and every time I try this alert pops up 'There was a problem | We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your...