Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live!

Discus and support Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been trying to go over the Xbox Live security verification but I can't do it because I don't have the password to the email address that I used.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DragonFalconZ, Jun 21, 2014.

1. Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live!

I've been trying to go over the Xbox Live security verification but I can't do it because I don't have the password to the email address that I used. It was my moms email but she forgot the password so I have no access to Xbox Live. I've just recently bought
    Xbox Live and now it's going to waste. Please help me!

:)

DragonFalconZ, Jun 21, 2014
  2. Can't log onto xbox live

Hello, I am trying to get on my xbox and it asks be to update it. When I do, an error comes up. Shown below.

4467 - 0000 - 3080 - 0300 - D000 - 0185

I've typed this status code in but it says it can't find it. I don't know what to do to fix it.

Can anyone help?

BitsnPieces12, Jun 21, 2014
  3. Kilroy2007
    Kilroy2007 Guest
    Able to sign on to live but gold is gone...

Got Titanfall yesterday and was unable to log onto live. Now today I can log onto live but my gold membership is gone... so I still can't play...

Kilroy2007, Jun 21, 2014
  4. taidara
    taidara Guest

Greetings DragonFalconZ!

If you can't remember the password for your Microsoft account, then there are a couple of questions that only an Xbox support agent can ask of you, to confirm the genuineness of you actually being the owner of this account and hopefully, for you to gain
    access to your Microsoft account.

Please, contact Xbox Live support for further assistance.

taidara, Jun 21, 2014
Thema:

1. Help! I can't log onto Xbox Live! - Similar Threads - Help can't log

2. Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked, email changed, can't reach anyone! Help!: I'm trying to log into my account and play games and I'm finding out that my account no longer belongs to me, apparently. EXTREMELY frustrating. What is also kinda crappy is that I can't reach a...
  3. HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Xbox party can't hear me, I can hear friends: Okay, so I have tried and read literally everything on the internet. I spent an hour on the phone with Microsoft support and they couldn't fix it. They told me as a last resort I could post here....
  4. Can't Log in, Support no help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Log in, Support no help.: I have two account, one for myself and one for my Son. For the last 3 days my son can't log in. He gets the same message. I have tried my xBox, my PC, 4 different browsers. Nothing works. Any...
  5. Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Can't log in, i need help, please. The site kicks me out of my account every time i try to log ...: As i said in the tittle, everytime i try to log into the site, it kicks me out. It doesn't even let me surf around the pages. I thought it was a problem that will be solved in a matter of days,...
  6. EM 0X87DD0005 - HELP! Can't log in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EM 0X87DD0005 - HELP! Can't log in: Looks like a major issue trying to log in to XBOX games, as many others reporting the same issue. I'm on Windows 10 laptop and the problem just popped up this morning. What the hey is going...
  7. Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mum needs help! Can't get my son logged into Fortnite game.: Hi, Have never done this before but would be very grateful for help. My son wants to play Fortnite with his friends online. We have downloaded the game but when we go to log in the following...
  8. Someone Please help. Can't log into Xbox live for Microsoft Bingo - customer support ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone Please help. Can't log into Xbox live for Microsoft Bingo - customer support ...: For 3 weeks straight, I'm trying to log into Microsoft Bingo on my computer and I'm getting this error message: Unable to connect to Xbox Live. Try again or continue using a Guest profile. Error:...
  9. I can't log into xbox live on any BC xbox 360 games. Please help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't log into xbox live on any BC xbox 360 games. Please help!: So i have a huge problem that i hope someone out there can help. Yesterday i sold my xbox 360 on CL, and unfortunately i forgot to log out of my account b4 selling it. So, i quickly went and...
  10. I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One. Can somebody help me please? 0x87DD000F

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One. Can somebody help me please? 0x87DD000F: Hi, I can't log into my Xbox Live account on the Xbox One and every time I try this alert pops up 'There was a problem | We could not sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your...