help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

Discus and support help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Radicalizators, Jan 13, 2020.

1. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

I cant pay my past due bill

:)

Radicalizators, Jan 13, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Downgrade Xbox Game Pass Ultimate back to an Xbox Live Gold membership

You will have to pay the past due balance to get your account in a zero balance. Then you should be able to buy just Xbox Live after your account is at 0. This should only pay for the past due balance and not resubscribe you to UGP. After paying the past
    due balance, and buying Xbox Live go to your MS Account page under Services & Subscriptions then turn off recurring billing to avoid anymore issues with this.

Microsoft Support - Paying Past Balance

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...unt-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Payer un abonnement impayé avec mon compte microsoft [Edit - Translation] - Pay an unpaid subscription with my microsoft account

Hello RamzyDelga,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to pay off a past due balance with your microsoft account currency. Unfortunately, this is not possible. Please review this support article on how you can pay off your past
    due balance: Pay a past-due balance to unlock your subscription

Hope this helps!
  4. XBF Ezra G Win User

I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

Hi JOSE,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, Microsoft Account balances can not be used to purchase/renew a subscription. If your subscription is past due, check out this article on how to pay the balance and continue your subscription:

How to Pay a Past Due Balance on an Xbox Subscription

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Past Due Fees

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. Examples of

valid payment options
    include:

• Credit cards, including prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal (not available in all regions)
    • Mobile operator billing (not available in all
      regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)

More information and instructions on how to pay a past due balance to continue using the services can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription

I hope this helps!
  6. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Is there a certain error you're getting? Some debts can only be paid directly from a checking account or debit card and cannot be paid by an account balance credit.
Thema:

1. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - help cant pay

2. Cant get any help for a refund

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant get any help for a refund: Im trying my hardest to try and get my refund back from Xbox but nothing is helping! Nearly 2 days ago I was charged Twice of $16.04 by Xbox for game pass, one purchase being at 9:43pm on friday...
  3. I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant get ahold of someone to help with a due payment which I did not allow in the first...: Today I got a email from Microsoft saying I owe $19 for Xbox Gamepass Ultimate which is funny because I did not renew for it and now I cant cancel it because I owe money for it and I tried for an...
  4. Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy vbucks with the money i got from xbox pls help: I got 10$ from Microsoft for black Friday is coming up and i got it Friday but i didnt know intill i looked today so i got the money in my account but after i tried using it to get vbucksit...
  5. I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help: I have bought a game and cant play it.. now it says i have to buy it again.. please help b6ad520e-d28a-415a-a9b2-db0317f1620f
  6. Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help i cant cancel xbox game pass and its making me pay: So i canceled xbox game pass but now its saying i must pay for it but i just want gold back and saying gold has been converted to xbox game pass 54bd230e-6946-4340-8685-ab9b1289bbfb
  7. help, please I cant eat food in mc

in XboX Insiders
    help, please I cant eat food in mc: I have the Minecraft beta and I can't eat food, help? submitted by /u/GreatOperation [link] [comments]
  8. Help! I cant seem to open oblivion GOTYE on my xbox one!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I cant seem to open oblivion GOTYE on my xbox one!: It is downloaded and paid for but it wont auto save any data! I can't access my game files through xbox live. Please tell me i didnt just waste a bunch of money trying to play my favorite game.....
  9. Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me i cant buy xbox game pass with this payment: Hello guys, i try buy xbox game pass ultimate with my paypal. i tried with debit card tho but it still same as my paypal. any solution with this error code? i have enough balance on my paypal or...
  10. help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    help i cant get rid of my xbox gamepass prescription and i dont want to pay for it: I bought the xbox game pass i had for three months after those 3 months i was notified on june the 3 that i was being billed for 44.99 dollars when i payed a dollar for my game pass Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pay past due xbox live with microsoft account money