help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

Discus and support help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I cant pay my past due bill 1f3421f5-9078-411e-8b9b-5b5b26bb1d3b Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Radicalizators, Jan 13, 2020.

1. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance

I cant pay my past due bill

:)

Radicalizators, Jan 13, 2020
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

I want to pay a suscription that has been blocked

Hi JOSE,

Thanks for your post! Unfortunately, Microsoft Account balances can not be used to purchase/renew a subscription. If your subscription is past due, check out this article on how to pay the balance and continue your subscription:

How to Pay a Past Due Balance on an Xbox Subscription

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

Past Due Fees

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. Unfortunately, gift cards, subscription cards, or your Microsoft account balance can't be used to pay for a past-due subscription. Examples of

valid payment options
    include:

• Credit cards, including prepaid credit cards
    • Debit cards (not available in all regions)
    • PayPal (not available in all regions)
    • Mobile operator billing (not available in all
      regions)
    • Direct debit (Germany only)

More information and instructions on how to pay a past due balance to continue using the services can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/4028156/microsoft-account-pay-for-a-past-due-microsoft-subscription

I hope this helps!
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Is there a certain error you're getting? Some debts can only be paid directly from a checking account or debit card and cannot be paid by an account balance credit.
  5. FRA wappa69 Win User

Hi there

Are you saying you dont have the funds or are you experiencing issues in paying your previous bill when trying.

Thank you
  6. MR1LDN Win User

Hi,

Did you accept the £1/$1 game pass trial? If so your xbox live gold will be updated to a game pass ultimate subscription combining the two together.

I would advise to contact Microsoft Xbox Support. By Clicking here

Best Wishes,

Xbox Ambassador
Thema:

1. help i cant pay a past due bill with Microsoft account balance - Similar Threads - help cant pay

2. Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just unboxed an xbox one s and i have this error cant get past it help!: help me i have this error. [img] fe9f628d-992b-46bc-a9d9-d99e71b9d958
  3. Need help. New xbox one x and cant add any accounts at all.

in XboX Insiders
    Need help. New xbox one x and cant add any accounts at all.: As above brand new xbox one x just set up and I can ot add my Microsoft account. Everytime I try it just crashes to the xbox button screen before even giving me the chance to enter my email. Just...
  4. Game quit working cant even open it...need help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game quit working cant even open it...need help: Ok guys i bought the game FISHING BARENTS SEA....it was working fine...played 5ish hours...saved over my auto save and exited game....now when i try to start game it says insert disc or buy from...
  5. People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People that needs help with getting vbucks at Microsoft store, but cant get v bucks on pc: Now I had this problem but found a solution, I am not asking for help because I know but I want to share to people who don't know. The same problem happened to me but, if your email at the right...
  6. Help needed as Son cant accsess gold subscriptions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help needed as Son cant accsess gold subscriptions: I have recently bought my son an xbox one for his room so that he has his own and trying to set it up so that he can use my subscriptions such as gold and EA acsess but share my games too. I have...
  7. Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant connect to any microsoft app HELP!!!: My Xbox app cant connect to internet. This happens when i try to open microsoft apps as well. Cant play Halo because of this ;( aec4be27-5ec9-4506-b3ee-9688977ee07d
  8. cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant play anything but halo reach in halo mastercheif collection, please help (not solved): i prolly became famous this last week because of the amount of questions i asked. anyway, i just completed halo reach in halo the mastercheif collection but i can play the others, i finished all...
  9. Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dev mode help please. My dev mode is missing the important quick actions tab so i cant...: My dev mode never had the quick actions tab or option i had to look up what it was sposed to look like on youtube. I cant start a sandbox without it. Why dont i have it or how do i get it back ?...
  10. I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant get into the Xbox App because of the new update please help someone: okay, hi my name is Kira and my gt is and im trying to get into the Xbox App but the new update to it is really confusing me ive tried signing in and it leads me to a website that is no longer...