Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2

Discus and support Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Joelcyn, Feb 21, 2020.

1. /u/Joelcyn
    /u/Joelcyn Guest

Hello I need help since my xboxone can't get system update, it's always getting error when I trying to update it, I already following all the steps on xbox support page. I even reset my xbox to factory setting and still getting 0x80072EE2 error

Source OS : 10.0.18363.9133 Target OS : 10.0.18363.9135

Someone from xboxsupport told me, this issue happening since I receive preview updates via Xbox Insiders program. Could you guys help me about this one? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Joelcyn
    [link] [comments]

/u/Joelcyn, Feb 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Help! I can't update my OS, Always getting message error 0x80072EE2 - Similar Threads - Help can't update

2. Help I can't update my Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help I can't update my Xbox 360: Help please I just want to play Minecraft. Downloading through USB did not work. Status Code: 4451-4497-1380-2446-C810-1004 900f617c-9b6c-4511-bd4d-e5b42eaca97a
  3. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory installed Xbox One X 1GB hard drive, it kept spitting out errors and finally failed. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the...
  4. Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.

in XboX Insiders
    Please help! Insider preview dash installed and now I can't update and xbox is a brick.: I was having lots of trouble with the factory Xbox One X 1GB hard drive. So I decided to replace it with a new drive. However I was in the insider preview program so my current OS is as follows as...
  5. Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please help, why can't I get past the initial update setup page on my Xbox one S after I...: I just bought a new console but for 5 days now, i can't get past the initial setup pages because my console can't connect to the xbox live servers to download updates. -yes, I've tested the...
  6. Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Can someone help me?!? Can't update!!!: [IMG] submitted by /u/onesolo [link] [comments]
  7. "interrupted Sistem Update"(XBOX360) & I CAN'T GO TO THE HOME HELP!

in XBoX on Consoles
    "interrupted Sistem Update"(XBOX360) & I CAN'T GO TO THE HOME HELP!: Please, I've tried to update the sistem with an USB flashcard, but now it says that it can't download. Now I have this "state code":4451-4467-B600-0F00-C000-02B6 And I can't return to the home...
  8. I can't get the better together update HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get the better together update HELP!: At gamestop today I bought Minecraft Xbox One edition used and I noticed that I cant play with my friends on it. They have the new version of Minecraft A.K.A better together. I updated the Xbox...
  9. Help! I can't get the better together update :(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I can't get the better together update :(: So, I just got minecraft xbox one disc version last week (Oct 22nd) and i purchased a skin pack... Then it said "oh get the better together update for free!" So i pressed ok... Then It said yiu...
  10. Can't update my Xbox pleas help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't update my Xbox pleas help me: Can't process the update Status code: 445E-1380-2446-C2180-1004 1d130df9-17e2-4f21-b158-82fbe1d3e1c1