Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

Discus and support Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/igotagoldchain33, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i think there is still curropted data keeping it from downloading but i cant find it or it wont let me delete.. Im not sure but i cant even play gears 5 campaign and now im sad. what did i do for this thing to not download?? any help is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/igotagoldchain33
    [link] [comments]

/u/igotagoldchain33, Sep 10, 2019
  2. FMJord Win User

Redeemed code but did not receive content

Hey Slinkygun,

I helped someone with this issue yesterday. If you still have the beta installed, make sure you delete it. Delete the extra content from the my games and apps section. Click options on BF1 the full versions, manage game, delete the additional content and
    re install. You will delete the BETA this was also. If that doesnt work download the companion app for BF1, link your xbox account and it should prompt. Do the app fix only if you have done the beta fix and it still doesnt work. Let me know and happy gaming,

3. StevenCull Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working

It has nothing to do with my pc, it is totally the new xbox beta app. It doesn't log you in, therefore you cant play. Anyway, i figured it out, i uninstalled the original xbox app and then reinstalled it. Sign in with "old" app, now beta version works.
  4. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

Xbox installer on windows 10 freeze at launch.

Hi

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It seems like the app was possibly not uninstalled or deleted properly from your PC and now it freezes when trying to re-install. Do you see the app still in your Task manager? Click where it says more details and go through each tab
    and locate the Xbox game pass beta app. Right click and then select Open file location, which should open the folder with any files you would still need to delete.

Open run window (Windowskey + R) - Type in: "%appdata%" - Delete the Xbox app (beta) for the PC Game Pass folder in the roaming folder (You should be in it already). Go back one folder, then you should end up in Appdata - Go to
    "Local" - Delete the beta Xbox app folder in there too. You can also get to the local folder by typing %localappdata% in the run window. Once you delete the folders for the app that is having issues, try re-installing again from this website https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox (Beta) Installer Frozen at installer

Hi cygrips,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

It seems like the app was possibly not uninstalled or deleted properly from your PC and now it freezes when trying to re-install. Do you see the app still in your Task manager? Click where it says more details and go through each tab and locate the Xbox
    game pass beta app. Right click and then select Open file location, which should open the folder with any files you would still need to delete.

Open run window (Windowskey + R) - Type in: "%appdata%" - Delete the Xbox app (beta) for the PC Game Pass folder in the roaming folder (You should be in it already). Go back one folder, then you should end up in Appdata - Go to "Local" - Delete the
    beta Xbox app folder in there too. You can also get to the local folder by typing %localappdata% in the run window. Once you delete the folders for the app that is having issues, try re-installing again from this website https://www.xbox.com/xbox-game-pass/pc-games.
  6. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Xbox Console App crashing

Ugh, it's getting worse. Now the console companion app can't connect to my Xbox. It
    used to be that I clicked on the Connect tab and it would wake up the Xbox and then let me stream. Now it offers me the option to add an Xbox and asks for the IP address. I gave it my Xbox's address and it said it couldn't find it.

For what it's worth, I've deleted and reinstalled the app using Powershell a couple of times, restarted my PC inbetween. No good. I even tried installing the Beta version of the App - no dice.

Any thoughts?

EDIT: It turns out if I go and physically turn my Xbox on, when I trudge back upstairs to my PC, the app can now see it. Did they remove the ability to switch it on remotely?
Thema:

Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

1. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc - Similar Threads - Help deleted Beta

2. Please Don't Delete, help..

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please Don't Delete, help..: I know moderators will try to delete or lock this thread straight away. How do I report abusive moderators? The code of conduct says I should private message the moderator, but I'm unable to find...
  3. Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help needed to restore deleted charachter from Diablo 3 EC on my Xbox One X.: Hi and thanks for helping if you can. I HAVE spoken to an Xbox tech support person who says it is possible to restore because she could see it in the Xbox Cloud under my GT with all my other games...
  4. my xbox account got deleted pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account got deleted pls help: my xbox account got deleted im trying to recover it is that possible? cause it still exists on my xbox. the name of the account was DaBubbleGuppies pls help!!!...
  5. PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PLEASE HELP: How do I change a games icon or hide a game without deleting it?: Please, I want to know how to change a game's icon! Also, how do I hide a game without deleting it? PLEASE HELP..... 49812a0b-a0f2-4f55-bbbd-e652d91b6b70
  6. My friends have been deleted! I need help.

in XBoX on Windows
    My friends have been deleted! I need help.: Two days ago I opened my Xbox Console Compainion and wanted to play with my friend Til (tilaxter). I searched my friends list but i didn't find him. When i want to add him and restart the...
  7. Help! i want delete this xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! i want delete this xbox account: Hello! I want to delete this xbox account because it was created without my consent, I want to associate my old xbox 360 account with my email, can someone tell me how?...
  8. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  9. Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!: So I turn on my xbox and black ops 4 needs an update. Okay update at 0% for 5 minutes so I click cancel update. UNINSTALLS BLACK OPS 4 FROM XBOX. (Mod Removed - Profanity) okay well whatever just...
  10. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...