Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

Discus and support Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/igotagoldchain33, Sep 10, 2019.

1. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

When playing gears 5 i couldnt connect to online services, so one of suggestions was to reinstall beta app and now i cant even reinstall it, it just freezes my computer from both download links. i think there is still curropted data keeping it from downloading but i cant find it or it wont let me delete.. Im not sure but i cant even play gears 5 campaign and now im sad. what did i do for this thing to not download?? any help is greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/igotagoldchain33
    [link] [comments]

/u/igotagoldchain33, Sep 10, 2019
  2. FMJord Win User

Redeemed code but did not receive content

Hey Slinkygun,

I helped someone with this issue yesterday. If you still have the beta installed, make sure you delete it. Delete the extra content from the my games and apps section. Click options on BF1 the full versions, manage game, delete the additional content and
    re install. You will delete the BETA this was also. If that doesnt work download the companion app for BF1, link your xbox account and it should prompt. Do the app fix only if you have done the beta fix and it still doesnt work. Let me know and happy gaming,

3. StevenCull Win User

Ultimate Game Pass not working

It has nothing to do with my pc, it is totally the new xbox beta app. It doesn't log you in, therefore you cant play. Anyway, i figured it out, i uninstalled the original xbox app and then reinstalled it. Sign in with "old" app, now beta version works.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Division2 problem beta?

Is it possible that you still have the Beta version of the game installed?

Go through your "My games and Apps" and check that you also have deleted the private and open beta, depending on which beta(s) you participated in.

Then, just to be safe, delete your Division 2 install again, and re-install it from disc.
  5. Szymon1962 Win User

Xbox app

I restart phone. Reinstal windows.uninstal xbox app and instal again. And tried install Xbox beta. Yes I have Windows 10. I have Microsoft Lumia 640xl. I used Xbox app 3 years and now I cant do that. Sory for my bad English
  6. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

Try seeing if setting another drive as default install drive helps, done by clicking general in the settings in the profile pic on the beta pc app. If it says it can't set it, click the link it provides above and set it in pc settings. I had a similar
    issue with a game on my PC.
    I don't have beta app on my pc I have the console companion.
Thema:

Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc

1. Help I deleted my Xbox Beta App and now i cant re install it on my my pc - Similar Threads - Help deleted Beta

2. Help! i want delete this xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help! i want delete this xbox account: Hello! I want to delete this xbox account because it was created without my consent, I want to associate my old xbox 360 account with my email, can someone tell me how?...
  3. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  4. Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help xbox one x deleted all my stuff!: So I turn on my xbox and black ops 4 needs an update. Okay update at 0% for 5 minutes so I click cancel update. UNINSTALLS BLACK OPS 4 FROM XBOX. (Mod Removed - Profanity) okay well whatever just...
  5. Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Have multiple realm worlds and clubs that are unable to be deleted. Need help on how...: Howdy so I've looked almost everywhere and even went to Mojang support and tried to find the right link to get rid of both the realm itself and the club that comes created with it. I have 3 realms...
  6. I asked for help but my posts were deleted...

in XBoX Rewards
    I asked for help but my posts were deleted...: I haven't received my 5,000 box Live Credits earned on June the 6th. You said I will get them on June the 30th but it's July the 11th and no one can tell me what happened to them. And also my 2...
  7. help with deleted messages for free 14 day trial xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    help with deleted messages for free 14 day trial xbox game pass: My son accidently deleted something he now wants. We have xbox live account, the message was for a membership for xbox game pass. Thank you in advance... a70eba88-b936-485e-aaee-0237fa841f23
  8. Need help deleting Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting Xbox Live Account: I have an Xbox account that i primarily use but i wanted to change the email that went with the account for some time now. I decided to, and i had a Microsoft account with all my new info on it...
  9. NEED HELP WITH GAMER STAMP DELETION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NEED HELP WITH GAMER STAMP DELETION: Minecraft question: If you were to delete you gamer stamp, will you lose all you minecraft worlds and work? If so, is it stored anywhere that you can recover and use it again under another...
  10. Help with deleting used puzzel packages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help with deleting used puzzel packages: I have a lot of puzzle packages that I have finished with. I would like to delete them to make it easier to find unworked puzzles. I cannot find a way. How is it done????...