Help i think I got a virus

Discus and support Help i think I got a virus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one 0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrearierGuide31, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I have a virus on Xbox

one

:)

DrearierGuide31, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Anymore Information mate? Any error codes etc? This would be a place for Xbox support mate
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

can you give more details please
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

It is almost impossible to have a virus on the console.
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Non puoi farti infettare da un virus nella Xbox. Che errore ti scrive?
  6. JTL1E Win User

you need to contact xbox support
Thema:

1. Help i think I got a virus - Similar Threads - Help got virus

2. CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!

in XBoX on Consoles
    CAN ANYONE HELP! Sent in Taco Bell Platinum Xbox One X for repair and got a base model X back!: I recently sent in my Platinum Xbox One X in for repair because the graphics card was going out. I was told I would be receiving my console back. I open the box from the repair center the other...
  3. help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help: help please . pre orderes the dear MW and i got no game pass what do i do help Ive seen one write up saying there was a issue but no fix. Ive done the normal turn off reboot uninstall download...
  4. I need help with a reply I got

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with a reply I got: someone told me as a fix to the problem i had was clearing cache how do i do this? 5d4cc935-63da-4c4b-a746-e2796ee8b29f
  5. Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please my xbox 1 cant leave dev mode i never got a settings or deleted it? As i have...: So im stuck on dev mode ..... d6e56d38-3b2f-4abc-bdf6-5ab9c38d0b72
  6. no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no help just got off phone with xbox live call center ?: few my friends cant here me at all talking i can here them but they cant here me talking i joined other friends partys to see if it was on my end its not the others frineds can here me talking...
  7. my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account got blocked and i dont know why plz help: i got a email that said your account is blocked could u help me 06e1ecfd-4877-4c31-b50e-70ad1e582c76
  8. My Xbox got banned, i need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox got banned, i need help: Hey, I got on my Xbox yesterday and it says that the console was banned from online play until the first of next month, yet my enforcement ban was on my account only and it doesn't deny me from...
  9. Got banned for no reason! Help Microsoft!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got banned for no reason! Help Microsoft!: Me and my friend were playing red dead 2 and beating up on this guy pretty bad, he eventually got mad and sent my friend a message saying have fun getting banned and called him a bot, and then my...
  10. My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My son got banned, its finished but still can't talk help!: My son got banned for a week for the [Mod Removed – Profanity] word in chat once. The ban finished on 9th Jan but he still can't use any mic or chat. Iv looked and looked and I can't find any...