Help i think I got a virus

Discus and support Help i think I got a virus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Help i think I have a virus on Xbox one 0753b5e8-d0a3-4a79-acc7-957d776be86f Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrearierGuide31, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Help i think I got a virus

Help i think I have a virus on Xbox

one

:)

DrearierGuide31, Oct 6, 2019
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Anymore Information mate? Any error codes etc? This would be a place for Xbox support mate
  3. Dageto Kraft Win User

can you give more details please
  4. Chyrola Cuello Win User

It is almost impossible to have a virus on the console.
  5. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

Non puoi farti infettare da un virus nella Xbox. Che errore ti scrive?
  6. JTL1E Win User

you need to contact xbox support
Thema:

1. Help i think I got a virus - Similar Threads - Help got virus

2. I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help?: I just got an insignia hdtv dvd combo amd i cant get it set up woth my xbox. Can anyone help? debd7914-cd61-4fa6-8e80-ae4f3cc0dca3
  3. Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Silver in Destiny 2 but never got it, and not getting any help.: Last month I tried to Purchase silver in Destiny 2 on Xbox one. The purchase completed and my money was taken, but I never got the Silver i purchased. After trying every option I could find to...
  4. My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping

in XBoX on Consoles
    My account got hacked and nothing they are doing is helping: NOTHING, i try to call. Robot who then hangs up. I talk to a "xbox gamer" gives me a link to talk to a specailist and it dosent work is microsft support down or something?...
  5. yodadale13967 is my xbox 1s just got it at a pound shop for 200 if i nead you help

in XBoX on Consoles
    yodadale13967 is my xbox 1s just got it at a pound shop for 200 if i nead you help: I sary for my spelling not a lot ove schooling ould you talk me thure setting up a game not right now I just getting it set up ...thank you for your time 19423c58-a7ff-4250-8b74-2508d74d13f6
  6. Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...

in XboX Insiders
    Help!! When i try joining the Minecraft with rtx beta, it got stuck on “pending” what...: I really wanna play. submitted by /u/wolff2708 [link] [comments]
  7. Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag ! Xbox support won't help me! Can...: Someone has got into my account and changed my Gamertag! Xbox support wont help! Can someone please tell me how i can change it back for f? 57d1ab7e-05b3-4efa-9b2b-d3700989ce44
  8. Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help, my friend got locked out of his xbox live account: My friend invited another friend over and he kept spamming the wrong password (its the metod of pressing the buttons on the controller) and now it says that you can authorize the account with the...
  9. Microsoft screwed me, this is the only help i got. contact me if this happened to you. time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft screwed me, this is the only help i got. contact me if this happened to you. time...: Archana N G: Hi this is archana an independent windows advisor How can I help you I'm the Microsoft Virtual Agent. I'd love to help you. Please briefly describe your issue below."well, my x-box...
  10. my xbox account got deleted pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox account got deleted pls help: my xbox account got deleted im trying to recover it is that possible? cause it still exists on my xbox. the name of the account was DaBubbleGuppies pls help!!!...