Help! i want delete this xbox account

Discus and support Help! i want delete this xbox account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello! I want to delete this xbox account because it was created without my consent, I want to associate my old xbox 360 account with my email, can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by OneElm988902412, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Help! i want delete this xbox account

:)

OneElm988902412, Jun 25, 2019
  2. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello OneElm988902412,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you would like to use your current email address with your old Xbox 360 account. In order to

change the primary alias
    of the Microsoft account, you will need to log in to it. This will require the email address and password of the account. Once you are able to log in to the old Xbox 360 account, you can follow the steps in the article that we provided
    to change the primary alias. If your current email address in use by a different Microsoft account, you will need to remove the email from that account before you can add it to your old Xbox 360 account. This can be done by following the instructions in the
    article. If you would like to
    close a Microsoft account
    , keep in mind that it takes 60 days to completely close an account. Be sure to let us know the results!
  3. OneElm988902412 Win User

Thanks for the answer, I lost some time trying to do what you recommended but in the end I didn't succeed, I find it absurd to have to give up my old email to join the old xbox account ... I think I'll
    let my old xbox die account. Thx again.
  4. StewyCoin144 Win User

I want to delete this XBOX account.

Alright thanks, I appreciate the help!
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

You have only two possibilities if you don't want to delete the account permanently.

Change the gtag (keep in mind that a fee is involved)

or change the email address associated with the account
  6. Zero Jehuty Win User

Hello,

As far as I am aware you can not just delete your Gamertag. However you can just switch the attached email to it. https://account.microsoft.com/profile/ should lead you in the right direction to do so.

Zero
Thema:

1. Help! i want delete this xbox account - Similar Threads - Help delete account

2. Need help deleting Xbox Live Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help deleting Xbox Live Account: I have an Xbox account that i primarily use but i wanted to change the email that went with the account for some time now. I decided to, and i had a Microsoft account with all my new info on it...
  3. Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help release the busy nickname from my old deleted account: My nickname "SanyaBlink" was registered to an old email account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** This account I deleted and registered a new one,but after...
  4. Account randomly deleted help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account randomly deleted help: Earlier today my xbox one was working perfectly fine and there were no issues. Later on the day when i had to decided to play again on my console, my main account was completely deleted. Therefore...
  5. I NEED HELP TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT!! PLEASE HELP MEEE

in XBoX on Consoles
    I NEED HELP TO DELETE MY ACCOUNT!! PLEASE HELP MEEE: Hello! I am MissSnowcat16. I am a xbox console user. I use the xbox one but I have a problem that is ruining me and my life. I somehow accidentally created a xbox account but a can't remeber how...
  6. HELP! Son's account deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Son's account deleted: My son's xbox came up with a message "There is a problem with your saved games" and it forced him to do a reset. Now that we're trying to get back in, it seems to have deleted his gamer name, his...
  7. Help With Deleted E-Mail on X-Box Account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help With Deleted E-Mail on X-Box Account: I had gotten an X-Box 360 for my birthday a few years ago. My parents had trusted me with my own email, so I tried setting up my new account with that email. When we did that, of course, it said I...
  8. I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help someone under my family that I don't know of and I can't delete his account from ...: someone plz help, I go to some game I'm about to buy and when I'm about to buy it it say that I'm under a child settings like I'm not allowed to buy things so it said go to your family. I went to...
  9. HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP!!!! THE EMAIL LINKED TO MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DELETED AND I FORGOT MY PASSWORD!!: I have tried every option and nothing works f1bddf89-0c30-4b25-9562-c4e81a072149
  10. Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamertag deleted or account suspensions, Microsoft Support won´t be able to help me: Hello, my situation is the following: I had a XBOX360 and a Gamertag "xxx" with an Microsoft Account eMail "*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***". For about 3 years...