Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

Discus and support Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnknownFaces270, Apr 22, 2020.

1. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass.

My console came with the Xbox Game pass, so, i got a game, Halo 5, and now I dont have anymore, my game pass is expired, and it wants me to PAY money for the game, even though I used to have it.

:)

UnknownFaces270, Apr 22, 2020
  2. MattyC8787 Win User

3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Unknown,

As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. SaulP_1214 Win User

Halo "Reach DLC Required"

im confused about what you mean by licences and packages, pls help
  5. Muttonloaf99 Win User

Connected to the internet but not to LIVE?

Well I tried testing the connection and it previously said its connected to the internet but not xbox live but now it says: Cant connect to the wireless network. And im using a wireless connection, but I have tried turnign of my router and modem, restarting
    my computer and xbox but those dont work now. Previously when this happend unplugging the power from the router worked but now its not so in very confused any help is appreciated!
  6. AwR23 Win User

Game Pass

Would love to see those games on game pass but for not its not gonna happend, but I know that you can buy then either digital or pre owned, i got a couple of month ago MW2 for about $9 digital
Thema:

1. Help, Im confused what happend. Its about the Xbox Game pass. - Similar Threads - Help confused happend

2. HELP Really confused

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP Really confused: I'm an xbox 360 user. a new one at that. I bought a 12 month subscription to xbox live which I redeemed by tying in the code into my account online using the web. HOWEVER, when I check using my...
  3. How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How Do I Interpret The Confusing Known Issue Info for Shadow of the Tomb Raider? Please Help!: Okay, forget for a second that when I paid extra for the Digital Deluxe Pre-Order version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, just so I could play the game two days early, that the date listed in the...
  4. Help! I'm confused. Pre-Order Bug?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help! I'm confused. Pre-Order Bug?: I digitally Pre-Ordered the $100 version of Advanced Warfare. The time that it says it will be playable is 3:01 EST. My friend pre-ordered the regular $60 version, but on that one it says 12:01...
  5. Really confused need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really confused need help: so recently I was communication banned on my main account so therefore I made a second account to get around the ban because it's so annoying. I contacted a support member through live chat and...
  6. enforcement detail wording too confusing for me plz help

in XBoX on Consoles
    enforcement detail wording too confusing for me plz help: so does this mean I'm temporarily suspended or permanently? "This account engaged in inappropriate communications. This activity may include harassment, abusive language, hate speech, profanity,...
  7. Really confused on something and need help!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Really confused on something and need help!!: I recently had an xbox one and it started having issues overheating....clicking noise....cd's came out of it wet and sweaty...I had purchased an extended warranty so I went and exchanged for a...
  8. Confused and worried -- help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Confused and worried -- help!: Hey guys, been having something strange happening to me recently and would like to hear others input on the matter as to what is going on. I started noticing this all about over a week ago. I...
  9. TV Tunner confusing issue help plze

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV Tunner confusing issue help plze: Hi Community. I have a confusing issue with my tv tunner and the explanation the best i can write it up might be confusing. it is in my head but here goes. First off im not dissing this marvouless...
  10. confuse with my xbox one help

in XBoX on Consoles
    confuse with my xbox one help: yesterday i have a weird experience with my xbox one after i turn off the console about one hour later my console turn on by itself my brother came late and tell me bro you left on the console i...