[HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

Discus and support [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good) 1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BraceletCoq6565, Jun 24, 2019.

1. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

Hello there ! (I apologize if my english isn't good)

1) I decided to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold the 06/21 but an error message appeared, saying that the Xbox LIVE service has several problems.

Error code : 80182300

2) I retried, and another message appeared : your Xbox LIVE account is blocked and doesn't accept purchases anymore (or something like this) (**** ?)

Error code : 80153021

3) So, I tried to buy it on my PC and another error message appeared : "Refused payment". (Seriously, why... ?)

- Restart my Xbox : nothing

- Hard restart : nothing

- Reset my Xbox : nothing...

- Xbox LIVE services are working fine
    BUT when I test my connection to the services, I have a yellow icon with "Service alert" (that's the problem ?)

- My Microsoft account doesn't have a negative sold

- My purchase informations are complete ; I'm using Paypal and my account doesn't have a negative sold

- My Paypal country and my Microsoft country are the same

What I am supposed to do ? I tried every solutions from the website support so don't send me these links, that's useless.

I'm hoping the good resolution of this issue soon as possible.

Thanks.

:)

BraceletCoq6565, Jun 24, 2019
Thema:

[HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold

1. [HELP] I'm unable to buy a monthly Xbox LIVE Gold - Similar Threads - HELP I'm unable

2. I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm stuck on verifying the release date to Fable 3...Help!!!: I bought a physical sealed copy of Fable 3 for Windows and Installed everything it needs. I've been stuck at the Verify release date stage, for 3 days now. Every time I try to verify it goes for a...
  3. I'm looking for help with a health problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm looking for help with a health problem: Guys I would have a particular question, if someone can answer me or maybe someone has or had my same problem, the public in other groups. I do not spend so many words about it but I have an...
  4. Please read and help me, I'm desperate.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Please read and help me, I'm desperate.: so my limit of definition of xbox as main has reached the maximum that the amount is five, And I can not share my account with my family please help me have reset? please help me...
  5. I'm debited twice a month, need help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm debited twice a month, need help: Hello, I have a subscription to xbox live (6.99 per month), but I'm debited twice a month. On my account (gt: ), the operation takes place the 14th of the month, but, there is, since many...
  6. First Xbox and I'm already disappointed, I'm going back to SONY, HELP ME

in XBoX on Consoles
    First Xbox and I'm already disappointed, I'm going back to SONY, HELP ME: my xbox one s is turning itself off !!! Only 5 months of use, please solve this, I always bought the SONY consoles, this is my first XBOX, please solve.......... ed80909b-462b-417a-896f-49f636b70287
  7. ayuda soy de mexico no puedo instalar juegos [Edit - Translation] - help i'm from mexico i ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    ayuda soy de mexico no puedo instalar juegos [Edit - Translation] - help i'm from mexico i ...: hace tiempo no puedo usar xbox game pass, no me deja instalar juego , le doy en la opcion y nunca comienza la de descarga heelppp¡¡¡¡ [Edit - Translation] - some time ago I can not use xbox game...
  8. Help; I'm unable to leave 2 group chat's is it because if my comm's ban all i want to do is ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help; I'm unable to leave 2 group chat's is it because if my comm's ban all i want to do is ...: I have been suspended from communications witch isn't the problem if i deserve it's tuff s**t My problem is if its because of my communication suspension can you make an update so i can actually...
  9. I'm unable to send messages, please help, thanks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to send messages, please help, thanks.: Whenever I attempt to send a message I get the error "Messaging isn't working for your account. Go to http://support.xbox.com/fix-messaging to get more information and see how you can fix it."...
  10. I'm unable to sign in with any account since the new update. Please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm unable to sign in with any account since the new update. Please help!: I'm a member of the preview program and as you probably know the very buggy dashboard update has been made compulsory for preview members. My problem is that I can't even sign in on this new...