HELP, Insider Program invite Denied

Discus and support HELP, Insider Program invite Denied in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So im over 18 and when im trying to sing in to Sea of Thieves insider program it says "We're sorry, but you must be 18 years or older to sign up for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingHannes01, Jul 7, 2017.

1. KingHannes01
    KingHannes01 Guest

So im over 18 and when im trying to sing in to Sea of Thieves insider program it says "We're sorry, but you must be 18 years or older to sign up for the Sea of Thieves Insider Programme." i have changed my birthday but i still can't join the insider program
    so i would like you to change the birthdate of mine if possible.

:)

KingHannes01, Jul 7, 2017
  2. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    Xbox insider program

Receiving an invite does not mean guaranteed acceptance. The invite process has been replaced with the Insider Program app.

An Old Freak, Jul 7, 2017
  3. Getting into the Xbox Insider Preview Program

Hi,

I was wondering if I could somehow get invited to the Xbox Insider Preview Program. I have had a friend invite me multiple times but I was just informed by a person from the "Chat with Microsoft" that it was denied. Is there something else I have to do to
    get in to the program? I am really interested in the future features that Xbox provides and would like to try them first hand.

G3T 1N MY B3LLY, Jul 7, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. If you entered an incorrect birth date on your account when you created it I'm afraid that nothing can be done. Once set, the date cannot be changed and must age normally. Sorry but you'll need to wait until the account's age reaches

onyxishere, Jul 7, 2017
  5. KingHannes01
    KingHannes01 Guest
    Thats sad to hear HELP, Insider Program invite Denied :(

KingHannes01, Nov 2, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. If you entered an incorrect birth date on your account when you created it I'm afraid that nothing can be done. Once set, the date cannot be changed and must age normally. Sorry but you'll need to wait until the account's age reaches
  7. KingHannes01 Win User

Thats sad to hear :(
  8. An Old Freak Win User

Xbox insider program

you dont believe me that i had a invite to be a part of the insider program?
    Receiving an invite does not mean guaranteed acceptance. The invite process has been replaced with the Insider Program app.
  9. KevDro22387 Win User

How to join the Xbox Insider Program?

Hi AmericanDoge95,

To join the Xbox Insider Program you need to be given an invite from Xbox or someone who is already part of the program. The program was called the Preview Program before and is now the Insider Program.

I would be happy to send you an invite today :) Please note that you may not receive the invite instantly, it will take some time.

Ryan James (XxLemonZebra)

Xbox Community Ambassador

NOT a Microsoft Employee
    Sorry to bother but is it possible to get an invite to the insider program? I have asked someone I knew that was part of it if they could invite me but they never did. I was just doing research on how to join and would very much love to be a part of it
  10. 55e6a7b0-5831-4621-b Win User

How to join the Xbox Insider Program?

Hi AmericanDoge95,

To join the Xbox Insider Program you need to be given an invite from Xbox or someone who is already part of the program. The program was called the Preview Program before and is now the Insider Program.

I would be happy to send you an invite today :) Please note that you may not receive the invite instantly, it will take some time.

Ryan James (XxLemonZebra)

Xbox Community Ambassador

NOT a Microsoft Employee
Thema:

1. HELP, Insider Program invite Denied - Similar Threads - HELP Insider Program

2. XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program

in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Customer Support refuse to help because I used to be in the insider program: I opted my consoles out of the insider program months ago. I am using the public dashboard builds. I have a problem where I game I own digitally on the Xbox 360 will not download to my xbox...
  3. LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....

in XboX Insiders
    LATEST OSU NEEDED! HELP! Bricked Insider Xbox One X with the latest update....: [IMG] submitted by /u/luke_ostle [link] [comments]
  4. Help to leave the xbox insider program

in XBoX on Windows
    Help to leave the xbox insider program: Necesito ayuda para dejar xbox insider desde la aplicación de Windows 10, y ya he contactado con el soporte técnico de xbox y han tenido que enviarme aquí porque cuando me dicen que ingrese la...
  5. I was hacked and now i cant join the Insider program HELP!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was hacked and now i cant join the Insider program HELP!!!!!: Hi I am trying to join the Xbox insider program but when i checked it last night i get the message that says "You can't join the Xbox Insider program because of your past behavior." i'm not sure...
  6. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...
  7. Insiders program help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insiders program help: so I’ve been going through Microsoft support for the last month and recently I was hacked on 360 and the hacker altered my gamerscore then I was susenpended for 2 weeks it’s over now though but I...
  8. i want to be helpful xbox insider program

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to be helpful xbox insider program: hello xbox team, i want to be helpful and useful in xbox insider program. i have downloaded xbox beta and xbox insider forum too, i dont know from where to get the...
  9. Need Help with Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need Help with Insider Program: My xbox one will not let me update i have contacted xbox support and they told me I need help. My xbox is enrolled in the insider program as well. 3e059fe6-87bf-436c-8dbf-8c8de97b29c5
  10. Insider Program Staff Help - Accidentally Opted Out of Insider Program

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider Program Staff Help - Accidentally Opted Out of Insider Program: I have accidentally opted out of the insider program. It is showing as pending on my account. Is there a way to reverse this? I want to remain in the insider program. Cheers ....