Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input?

Discus and support Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out? thank you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ratmania91, Jun 20, 2018.

1. ratmania91
    ratmania91 Guest

Also when I press start party error 0x800c008 appears, while invite to party button doesn't respond while the other buttons are faded out?

thank you for your help lads it would be appreciated greatly.

thanks Ratmania.

:)

ratmania91, Jun 20, 2018
  2. Error code not being found

0x87b20c08 isn't found I can't join or invite anyone to a party or join any invite....

itsinthebacktho, Jun 20, 2018
  3. I can't play games with my parties and friends

I can join in on a party, but when I want to play a game together, let's say Modern Warfare 2, if I invite them or they invite me, we can't join each other... the same goes with Fable II and III for example... but I dont have any problems communicating with
    them while being in the party together...

In fable II and III I actually can't click the "Invite to Game" button and when I tap "Join Game Session" it gives an error...

I tried multiple times with multiple friends, so I really don't understand why it isn't working!

I hope someone can help me!

Oh and btw, my NAT is open....

DieuwertjeWalch, Jun 20, 2018
  4. jsluiz
    jsluiz Guest

I solved the error 0x800c0008

1- go to settings

2- console information

3- reset console after keeping games and apps

after that, you can reset your locality, language, account ...

After that, my problem was solved!

Sorry, I'm Brazilian and I'm using google translator.

jsluiz, Jun 24, 2018
  5. jsluiz
    jsluiz Guest
    my friend DiegoMarzBR found this solution.

1- go to settings

2- console information

jsluiz, Nov 3, 2018
  6. jsluiz Win User

my friend DiegoMarzBR found this solution.

1- go to settings

2- console information

7. jsluiz Win User

1- go to settings

2- console information

8. DR0P ZER0 Win User

NXOE ISSUE YOUTUBE

Thank god this isn't just happening to me!!! I agree the old one is better bc this new update makes you have to press more buttons just to invite people and join their parties and stuff .
  9. CashlessPenny8 Win User

is xbox having the same problem again? comment if your having same problems(Read Description)

ANY OFFICIAL SUPPORT STAFF PLEASE ANSWER:

Is there an ETA on the repairs to this problem?

unable to invite friends to games or party's

not being able to receive invites

join open games or party's

hard to connect to friends

joining server's for bf3, mw3 or any other online game
  10. ICY REVENGE Win User

Networking issues with att hotspot.

Same thing done everything i know of to do. Cant join a party cant make a party. Cant join a friends game. Cant invite a friend to a game. I can send messages to friends thats about it. Any help would be welcome
Thema:

1. Help! invite/join to party and games button isn't responding to any input? - Similar Threads - Help invite join

2. lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED

in XboX Insiders
    lost access to cloud beta got home from work says invite only HELP BORED: i just played yesterday im really enjoying the service and deleted all my other games someone help what is going on submitted by /u/trump2020ct [link] [comments]
  3. Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help

in XboX Insiders
    Access to Xbox Cloud Gaming (Beta) on xbox.com is invite only - Help: Ive been apart of the beta testing since day 1 and i am now having trouble signing into my account. Anyone else having trouble? submitted by /u/Cliffrw209 [link] [comments]
  4. In need of a bit of help with the email invite system

in XboX Insiders
    In need of a bit of help with the email invite system: I have game pass ultimate but I can’t tell if I’ve gotten an invite to the xcloud beta because I have changed my email since. Should I just wait for the full release or is there another way?...
  5. Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...

in XboX Insiders
    Please help me! I can't invite anyone to multiplayer for last 2 months. Have been advised...: I have been advise by yet another failed support web chat (2 agents and over 2 hours of my life i wont get back) to contact you on here for help. I have nit been abl to invite anyone to...
  6. Wont get invite from ps4 players on pc when they invite me help

in XBoX on Windows
    Wont get invite from ps4 players on pc when they invite me help: so me and friends play minecraft and they invite on minecraft were added and everything they have microsoft accounts and they invite me and i never get the invite unless its a lucky day and i do...
  7. Cant find the invite, someone please help?

in XboX Insiders
    Cant find the invite, someone please help?: I applied for the Rust console beta abut 2 weeks ago, 3 days ago i recieved my confirmation about being invited, and was told to go into the xbox insider app and into games section, i coudnt find...
  8. Game invite help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game invite help.: Ok so I bought a Xbox next generation and I use my old online account from my xbox one to play games online and stuff.I can only invite them to parties,I can’t invite them to games or get invites...
  9. Wont let me invite join or check my own status help

in XboX Insiders
    Wont let me invite join or check my own status help: [IMG] submitted by /u/firewolf2o61 [link] [comments]
  10. Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help me join the Preview/Insiders program. Microsoft lost my invite.: So ages ago microsoft sent me an invite to the Preview Program via my inbox. At the time I had no idea what it was and I sort of just left it sitting there. Some time later I found out what it...