Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

Discus and support Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/discmilk, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/discmilk
    /u/discmilk Guest

I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them. Nothing happens for me: no white box, no pop-up window, no notification, nothing.

I've tried everything: have tried both Spotify's app and the Windows 10 Store app, have signed in and out of Spotify, restarted my computer, launched Spotify before/after launching the widget through Game bar. Nothing works! Is there no other way to link my Spotify account to the Game bar?

This is the first time I've ever bothered to use Game bar. I specifically opened it up once I heard about the Spotify integration, but it doesn't even work for me, so I'm a little frustrated. Please help!

submitted by /u/discmilk
    [link] [comments]

/u/discmilk, Jun 20, 2019
  2. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Spotify code for purchasing Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC

Hello TuFayced,

if you still want to claim Spotify deal switch to the game pass tab your Xbox. once you enter it for Spotify you are given a link to redeem and a bar code. Please note that if you have a Spotify premium account that you cannot use the code it only for new
    users.
  3. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate discord nitro and spotify premium

go to you Xbox home, then press RB to move to the Game Pass tab. Then if you look there should be a picture with EA, Nitro, and spotify products. at the bottom will say claim your ultimate gift now.

once you go into the app select what you want.

for EA access once you select it, it will take you to the store so your able to claim it.

for Discord Nitro There is a link and a bar code scanner. one you go to the link connect it to your account.

for Spotify Premium There is a link and bar code. either create an new Spotify account or connect with an that does not have premium to redeem it.
  4. PsYcHoUKNas666 Win User

Discord and spotify codes??

Hello,

I would suggest to follow this link For Spotify faqs hopefully this helps with ypur issues.
  5. Flaccid Intent Win User

a year gamepass ultimate but no ea spotfy and discord

i have the same issue im a new gamepass ultimate member in the US and got no discord nitro or spotify prem ive also tried linking my xbox account to spotify
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox issue: can't redeem my Spotify premium code

What is the error you're getting, and where are you trying to log in? Are you attempting to log in to Spotify for the Windows Game Bar? And can you verify you have the right account information by logging into spotify.com with the same account credentials
    you're trying to use via the Game Bar?
Thema:

1. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar - Similar Threads - Help Issue linking

2. Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with a Xbox Accessories Application Issue: I am current running the Xbox one update preview alpha-Skip ahead. Version: rs_xbox_release_2004.191216-0000 on a Xbox one x console. Currently my issue is when going to the settings menu on my...
  3. Help no support for my issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help no support for my issue: My Xbox one deleted games but when I log in they come right back its not giving option to delete everywhere does not even show the cloud in the system . I'm really loosing faith in Microsoft for...
  4. Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Help! Audio Popping and Issues Rendering 3D Games: Good evening, Just wondered if I could get some help with this issue. I am using a NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 and I have 16GB of RAM in my system. The issues make games unplayable as models will...
  5. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  6. Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...

in XboX Insiders
    Thanks everyone who helped me fix the issue sorry I was stressed and all whoever help...: So with game streaming we should have like a theme we can choose in the background or whatever like we can customize stuff also we should have it like the xbox app to would be nice to have it in...
  7. Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Controller Series 2. Don't know if it's an issue but i need your help about the force...: Hello all, so i just got my first Elite controller. I was a user of a Xbox One controller that broke and was used to it. Today, when first trying the controller i notice that the force feedback...
  8. I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!

in XboX Insiders
    I need some help with a possible alpha skip ahead issue!: Probably a long shot but I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my xbox in alpha skip ahead. I stream to twitch from my xbox and for some reason my mic sounds like garbage....
  9. xbox 360 issue PLEASE HELP

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox 360 issue PLEASE HELP: i have an old version of an Xbox with a small storage space. i am online, i know because i have ads, but i can't link this account to it. i just want to download Netflix, i was able to log in but...
  10. Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!

in XboX Insiders
    Having a serious issue with xcloud and could use some help!: Hey guys. So I am attempting to console stream, I have everything ready to go but when I scroll over on my dashboard it forces me to stop streaming. submitted by /u/Talers-Username [link]...