Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar

Discus and support Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/discmilk, Jun 20, 2019.

1. /u/discmilk
    /u/discmilk Guest

I launched Game bar and launched Spotify widget to link my account and absolutely nothing happens. I saw that other people on this sub had a similar issue but a white box popped up for them. Nothing happens for me: no white box, no pop-up window, no notification, nothing.

I've tried everything: have tried both Spotify's app and the Windows 10 Store app, have signed in and out of Spotify, restarted my computer, launched Spotify before/after launching the widget through Game bar. Nothing works! Is there no other way to link my Spotify account to the Game bar?

This is the first time I've ever bothered to use Game bar. I specifically opened it up once I heard about the Spotify integration, but it doesn't even work for me, so I'm a little frustrated. Please help!

submitted by /u/discmilk
    [link] [comments]

/u/discmilk, Jun 20, 2019
  2. maxen Win User

Spotify search bar

Hi Zander,

Is this something you're still experiencing? If so, can you see the search bar and it's not working, or can you not even see the search bar?
  3. XBF Leslie D Win User

Problemi riproduzione video/audio [Video/audio playback problems]

Hi K3v1n,

Thanks for reaching out to us today. Sorry to hear about the current issue with watching videos on YouTube and Spotify. By any chance have you tried to perform a

power cycle on your Xbox? If that doesn't work I suggest for you to

uninstall
    and re-install the apps
    to see if the issue is resolved.

Here's other helpful link:Troubleshoot sound on your Xbox One console

If you’re having trouble connecting to the Spotify service, go to
    Spotify support at Twitter.
    For more help with all things Spotify, check out the
    Spotify Community
  4. HaloFreakRun Win User

Spotify keeps pausing music??

Hi Felix, thanks for being so prompt! I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Spotify, both on my Xbox and on my phone, and the issue remained. It is worth noting that playing anything through Spotify on my phone works fine, and none of my other Xbox games
    or apps seem to be affected by this. Thanks for your help.
  5. Dv Broken ED Win User

Spotify App won't load and freezes my Xbox after my Xbox has been "off" all night

Try to delete the Spotify App and Download it again, load your account and leave a comment if this does not help you.
  6. At the Nozzle Win User

Spotify music update ??

Hey Wael198533,

Spotify should be available with Xbox, you may need to go to the app store and install the most recent version or update you through your game and apps. If you have an earlier version and it is not working/updating, you should uninstall it and head to the
    app store to install the latest version and see if that fixes any issues.

Here is a link to some information and Xbox with Spotify: https://www.xbox.com/en-US/entertainment/xbox-one/live-apps/spotify

Here is another link on how to update apps: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/update-xbox-one-console

Best,

Nozzle :)
Thema:

1. Help! Issue with linking Spotify account on Game Bar - Similar Threads - Help Issue linking

2. Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desin Lab controller issue, store customer service was no help: So here's the deal, a few weeks ago I ordered a controller from the Design Lab. Black Abyss body, Midnight Blue triggers, bumpers, d-pad, and thumb sticks. Before ordering I made sure to view my...
  3. [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [CLOSED] I have an issue with my xbox, maybe someone could help ?: So my xbox decided to stop playing my games...The error code 0x80831002 With a message that says (translated from French) : A problem regarding your games occured.To play, you must delete and...
  4. HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP: Issues connecting Xbox one controller to Xbox wireless adapter for windows: My controller and adapter have been humming along nicely for months until a few days ago. Now the controller works fine when connected by USB and the adapter is installed and blinks when I press...
  5. Xbox One X and Sony HT-S350 Soundbar issue help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X and Sony HT-S350 Soundbar issue help!: I have connected my new soundbar to my 4k tv via the hdmi ARC connection on the back of the tv. Now when I go and view my video settings on the Xbox one x, HDR and dolby vision is now for some...
  6. Controller sync issues- need help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller sync issues- need help: We have an older xbox one and just purchased a new xbox one s. we sync'd all our controllers to the one S but now want to go back and use the older xbox one and can't get even one to sync back....
  7. Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user

in XBoX on Windows
    Game: Forza Horizon 4 with Ultimate Edition addons ( Help me fix this issue ) PC user: I was lost my save game after restarting PC and when I launched game, then after loading Xbox Live launched data downloading, But I waited all night and still 0% downloaded data By the way I...
  8. Xbox achievement issues please please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox achievement issues please please help: i have a 1,000 gamerscore on monopoly and 450 on rocket league so a total of 1,450 but my overall gamerscore says 1,460 no idea where the extra 10 came from i have gone through my achievements and...
  9. Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X, Youtube + Netflix image issues Please Help!: We got a new Xbox One X Battlefield edition and a new TV at the same time, around Thanksgiving (late Nov.). Since then, we have noticed that while watching videos on YouTube with the Xbox we...
  10. I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am seeking help for an issue with Injustice 2.: So i got the injustice 2 trial way back before/during the games release because i wanted to try it. well now, it basically takes all the content from my legendary edition disc and just turned into...