Help MC windows 10

Discus and support Help MC windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't find anywhere by order Privacy & online safety Minecraft Windows 10 "You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Milan_975, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Milan_975
    Milan_975 Guest

Help MC windows 10

I can't find anywhere by order Privacy & online safety Minecraft Windows 10

"You cannot play online multiplayer through Xbox Live because of how your account is set up"

Help?

:)

Milan_975, Mar 22, 2020
  2. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

MC windows 10 codes

For MOJANG problems you want to cantact Mojang Support Team or Forums.

Thank you!
  3. B52 Bazel Win User

MC windows 10 codes

hey i cant get any codes on account.mojang.com because it keeps saying that there are none "temporarily"
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

MC windows 10 codes

G,morning!

How are you?

When and from you get "Free Minecraft W10 Code"? That have any Expire Date?

If your code are ok; please enter in touch with support at: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

1) Select Billing & Account option;

2) Select "Can't redeem a code";

3) Show Contact infos

4) Request a Call From Support

Rafael Moura;
  5. ChanceWright Win User

Minecraft pe/pc multiplayer

They are playing mc bedrock on pc and i think they are on windows 10, also they can recieve the party invite but it wont let them join the world
  6. Mister Beep Win User

MC windows 10 redeem not working

Hey there,

Where did you receive the code? What's the specific error code and error message you receive? Could anyone have accessed the code and redeemed it before you got a chance to redeem? If you are receiving an error that the code is redeemed, unfortunately we are
    unable to assist as we're unable to replace codes over the forums.

Apologies for any frustration this may have caused.
Thema:

Help MC windows 10

1. Help MC windows 10 - Similar Threads - Help windows

2. I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]

in XboX Insiders
    I need help ....... [I'm on windows 10]: So basically I got installed Xbox insiders hub so I could enroll in minecraft beta (nether update). It was fun and all but now no matter what I try i can't get out of it. I've tried everything,...
  3. Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help downloading minecraft windows 10 edition: I bought minecraft java edition several years ago and when minecraft windows 10 edition launched I was able to get a redeem code to get that version for free, however now that I got a new computer...
  4. Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10

in XboX Insiders
    Plz I need help with xbox insider hub on PC windows 10: [IMG] So I joined xbox insider hub minecraft beta but yesterday I wanted to leave beta and play with my friends normally. So I open xbox insider hub but it says "there is a new update". It then...
  5. Minecraft windows 10 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 help: I bought minecraft windows 10 on my usual account in the microsoft store, but it went onto my other account/email, which i didn't use to buy the game or usem so i don't have any minecoin's, skins...
  6. Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10: Starter Edition, STUCK IN TRIAL PLEASE HELP: I have tried all I can think to fix this issue. It is not very uncommon from browsing online that many MANY people are having this same issue! I purchased the pack from windows store tonight,...
  7. Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from my microsoft account please help.: [img] My minecraft windows 10 world keeps getting disconnected from microsoft account/xbox live then nobody can join.It does it instantly and I don't know why.I can join others perfectly but noone...
  8. I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need some help regarding claiming my windows 10 edition of Minecraft.: I've been playing Minecraft Java edition for quite a while now, and have also bought Minecraft on the Nintendo Switch. Most of my friends have been going over to the Bedrock edition of Minecraft...
  9. I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant join my friends xbox minecraft realm from my Windows 10 edition minecraft please help: So i have very recently revived a lost Xbox account on my PC and have downloaded my Xbox minecraft to my PC and i asked one of my friends if he could invite me to his realm. I have received the...
  10. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...