help me connect to xbox live

Discus and support help me connect to xbox live in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; help me connect to xbox live i cant connect to xbox live. 0b083e20-fdb2-446a-9b1c-29e36a439a1c Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by WhiterLizard370, Dec 23, 2016.

1. help me connect to xbox live

i cant connect to xbox live.

:)

WhiterLizard370, Dec 23, 2016
  2. I think my Xbox is dying...

The Home screen tells me to connect to Xbox Live sometimes but I am connected when I go to Connection Status.

MatthewGavin10, Dec 23, 2016
  3. chabal
    chabal Guest
    Port forwarding on talk talk router

Hi can anyone help me with port forwarding please. Rang ISP and they haven't got a clue. Can't seem to get Xbox to connect to Xbox live. Tried logging into my router to do this but haven't got a clue lol. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. I'm using talktalk super router

chabal, Dec 23, 2016
  4. ScaleneChart268 Win User

error code xbox live

Yes i have a problem, with live. My xbox connect to live, but the connection is bad. Can you help me?

So, it's a problem of live?

Thanks
  5. stephane2000-2D6A9AB Win User

canot connect to xbox live

Thanks for ur fast reply, but there is no help for me...cannot connect to xbox lve.

Network connected

Internet connected

Xbox live failed .
  6. Please Man Up Win User

Can't connect my xbox to my wireless network.

7. CheapMarrow15 Win User

Connection Test and Signing In.

I am unable to Connect with XBOX Live.

Help me out
  8. MuggyAnt5708908 Win User

Slow startup and slow opening apps

okay, and now it won't let me connect to Xbox live... although it says the connection is fine.

Please help!!
Thema:

1. help me connect to xbox live - Similar Threads - help connect live

2. Need help with Xbox live connection erro

in XboX Insiders
    Need help with Xbox live connection erro: [IMG] Hi All, I'm pretty new to xbox games and xbox insiders. I'm trying to playtest an insider PC game today but I am unable to sign into xbox live. Does anyone know what this error means?...
  3. i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't connect to xbox live with minecraft windows 10 edition please help me ... :'(: hello, i bought minecraft bedrock edition a few days ago and when i try to connect to xbox live to play online it tells me that an error has occurred and so it is impossible to play minecraft...
  4. HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HElp. Xbox one. xbox live works but games/apps dont connect to servers: hi. I can connect to xbox live. Everything seems fine when i try the speed test on the in built browser. I am getting speeds about 65 mbps up and 30 mbps down. I cant seem to connect to the...
  5. No puedo conectarme a xbox live... Ayuda[Translation-I can not connect to Xbox Live... Help]

in XBoX on Consoles
    No puedo conectarme a xbox live... Ayuda[Translation-I can not connect to Xbox Live... Help]: Buenas... Mi xbox one S no puede conectarse a xbox live Pero puedo usar conexión a la red puedo ver youtube, Spotify, Algunos juegos me detectan que tengo Internet como Minecraft GTA V Puedo...
  6. Need help can't connect to Xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help can't connect to Xbox live: I tried all rhe suggestions and ideas its say to go to www.xbox.com/support. And that doesnt help bf9dea33-b8d6-4846-b1a9-6c26c38aed81
  7. please help cannot connect to xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    please help cannot connect to xbox live: im paying Xbox live, paying vip pass, doing ad farming all day and good internet lan wifi and all terms… no error code, no Microsoft support, all day trying to connect and is not my fault,...
  8. Help with Xbox One X Xbox Live Connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox One X Xbox Live Connection: Sometimes when I am playing online with my friends on Xbox Live on my Xbox One X I am randomly disconnected and am unable to reach Xbox Live. I’ve tried several things to try and fix this but...
  9. My box isn't connecting to Xbox live and looking for help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My box isn't connecting to Xbox live and looking for help!: Help! Looking for someone who knows there stuff! My Xbox isn't connecting to Xbox live or store but I can watch mixer. It's not playing games or blueray. I can't Conner to see my account thought...
  10. Xbox won't connect to live please help!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to live please help!: To start the error code is 0x803f9008. I am connected to the internet and have a current xbox live subscription yet it won't let me play any of my games and constantly reccomends setting my home...